Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-18-2016, 05:29 PM

22,595 posts, read 12,168,827 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
She's passed out twice in 4 years (that we know of) from dehydration. Once causing a concussion. You'd think after that incident she'd be sure and stay hydrated. She's either sicker than she's letting on, extremely careless, or incredibly stupid.
^^^^Exactly!

Older people and young kids don't sense thirst as well as others. In fact, if an older person is feeling really thirsty, it means that they are more dehydrated than they think. When I was younger, I used to wonder how older people could get dehydrated. Now I know. As a result, I make a point of being sure to drink an adequate amount of water everyday.

If Hillary has a competent doctor, the doctor should have made her well aware of this fact. Either her doctor said nothing to her or she said something to Hillary and Hillary chose to ignore it.

As you put it, most likely, she is sicker than she's letting on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2016, 05:31 PM

1,542 posts, read 1,132,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
It's not about physical beauty. It's about looking alert, being sharp when asked questions, and having some energy so people don't fall asleep when you talk. Of course you know that already, but nice try.

She is trying soooooo hard to look sad and concerned about what happened. Since sincerity isn't one of her strong suits she instead comes across as drug induced and slow

Old 09-18-2016, 05:44 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,817,272 times
Even more about it.

She's looking pretty bad these days. Then again so do most suffering from Substance Abuse issues.

Hillary Clinton Gave Drunk Interview In Response To NYC Bombing In Chelsea

Old 09-18-2016, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeybear2014 View Post
Oh, yeah?

Tell us about your last meeting with world leaders who told you (or the press for that matter) how bad they thought Hillary was as SOS and how much they laughed at her?

Ms Clinton was a very good Secretary of State and considered quite successful. Your wishing for it to be otherwise does not make it so.

So give me examples of her actions as SOS that prove failure.

Even Colin Powell said she screws up everything she touches.

Old 09-18-2016, 05:46 PM

2,196 posts, read 2,000,598 times
Default HRC ... 3-4 weeks of rest and medical care would be the prudent course ... ones health is more important by far than the

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
It's not about physical beauty. It's about looking alert, being sharp when asked questions, and having some energy so people don't fall asleep when you talk. Of course you know that already, but nice try.

HRC does truly appear to be physically exhausted and possibly suffering from some type of physical malady ! ... Not a good combination to mess around with and certainly not worth the risk of developing even more dangerous health related problems!!!!! ... Those that are handling her campaign would do well to insist that their candidate take time off, at least 3-4 weeks ... and get some much needed R&R !!!!!! ... But will this unscrupulous crew do so ? ... It s a good bet that they won't !!! ...... Old Sgt. Lamar Said So !!!

Old 09-18-2016, 05:52 PM

3,769 posts, read 6,777,529 times
She does seem kind of drugged, like she's on an anxiety drug or pain pills.

Old 09-18-2016, 05:56 PM

30,567 posts, read 23,987,526 times
Quote:
Can you tell me whether or not one is required by law to disclose the fact they are being paid to advertise for a candidate when posting messages to any segment of the public? Or is that kind of law just a state by state thing?

You know, when you see or hear political ads, they always tell you who paid for them at the end.

I wish I could legally get paid for doing this. It's fun.
You've asked twice..why the interest? Most people, when accused of being shills, don't go on to inquire what kind of legal trouble one might have for not disclosing that they are a shill.

How much is Hillary paying you?

Old 09-18-2016, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Your opinion? I didn't know that the Secretary of State could start wars.

Did anyone else vote for or advocate for those things? Or are you just choosing to give her full credit?
Do you give her any credit for the death of Osama?

All Hillary did was sit at a table and voted "yes" when the decision was voted on to kill Osama, no credit there.....Sorry to say your age is showing, you obviously weren't alive when Hillary and Bill's corruption reigned. People dislike the Clintons because of DECADES of corruptness and lies. They weren't indicted because they threaten people to keep quiet.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 09-19-2016 at 08:33 AM.. Reason: off topic

Old 09-18-2016, 05:59 PM

26,239 posts, read 22,408,737 times
I came across this excellent youtube video. They discuss how the health lies don't compare with all the all scandals as we seen it with our own eyes. It is interesting how they break down the cycle to lies and how one lie had to cover another.......... It is a panel of three guys that intelligently discuss what they and we see and hear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH0EQlneNQg

Old 09-18-2016, 06:04 PM

1,327 posts, read 727,995 times
There's no getting around her condition at this point no matter how much her supporters want to deny or spin it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections