Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-18-2016, 06:09 PM

1,327 posts, read 726,198 times

Advertisements

Clinton's supporters are dazed and confused at this point. They talk a brave game, continue to call Trump and his supporters all sorts of names but it's just not working anymore because Hillary, we're just not that into you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2016, 06:16 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,943,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Financialguy View Post
There's no getting around her condition at this point no matter how much her supporters want to deny or spin it.
Agreed.

Especially when Hillary's NOT "screaming", something's def wrong with her, like as in seriously wrong.

Old 09-18-2016, 06:22 PM

1,540 posts, read 1,129,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maiden_fern View Post
Looks like she is starting to relapse, she should have listened to her doctor's recommendation,
bed rest for 5 days. No one scores points when they foolishly show up for work looking like they are at death's door.

She has Bad Judgment, that proves it

Old 09-18-2016, 06:52 PM

79,908 posts, read 44,351,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Financialguy View Post
Clinton's supporters are dazed and confused at this point. They talk a brave game, continue to call Trump and his supporters all sorts of names but it's just not working anymore because Hillary, we're just not that into you.
It's starting to look like Hillary might bow out of the first debate over "health concerns". I don't think her dodging Trump is much of a surprise.

Old 09-18-2016, 06:56 PM

4,176 posts, read 6,348,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
It's starting to look like Hillary might bow out of the first debate over "health concerns". I don't think her dodging Trump is much of a surprise.
Hillary will not skip the debate. She's a liberal elitist who thinks she's smarter than everyone and (in her mind) there's no better place to show that than the debate with Trump (who isn't as dumb as she thinks).

Old 09-18-2016, 07:02 PM

79,908 posts, read 44,351,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIS123 View Post
Hillary will not skip the debate. She's a liberal elitist who thinks she's smarter than everyone and (in her mind) there's no better place to show that than the debate with Trump (who isn't as dumb as she thinks).
Hillary Clinton may not recover from her pneumonia until late October

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...her-pneumonia/

Old 09-18-2016, 07:06 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,943,545 times
Quote:

THAT could knock Hillary OUT of the election, even in NOTHING else bad happens to her. Election Day ain't far from late October.

Old 09-18-2016, 07:13 PM

4,176 posts, read 6,348,393 times
Quote:

The claim she had pneumonia may have been a lie. Even if it were true, there is a chance she won't be recovered until that time. However, I don't see her dropping out of the debated either way.

Old 09-18-2016, 07:14 PM

90,296 posts, read 121,020,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
I have already posted a brief summary, but I'll here you go.

Dr. Noel articulated why Hillary could not have a pulse ox of 99%. like what was stated in Hillary's medical letter.

Someone Hillary's age would have a normal pulse ox of about 96%. The pneumonia would drop the pulse ox even lower.

He also talked about a result stated in the letter for a test that does not exist.

He covers several other problems with Hillary's medical letter.

Very true.

The fact that not one single Hillary supporter has called for her to release her medical records (even when Trump said he would if Hillary would), really indicates that they know Hillary is hiding something.

You really should take the time to watch the video if you are going to attempt to dispute it.
I am not much younger than Hillary and with some pulse ox machines, mine here at 5280 feet is 99. Hillary had been on antibiotics for her pnuemonia for several days when that report was releases and it was taken at sea level.

What test?

What "several other problems".

Hillary did release medical records some months ago.

Old 09-18-2016, 07:37 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,122,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarina Witt View Post
I am not much younger than Hillary and with some pulse ox machines, mine here at 5280 feet is 99. Hillary had been on antibiotics for her pneumonia for several days when that report was releases and it was taken at sea level.

What test?

What "several other problems".

Hillary did release medical records some months ago.
First of all, Hillary never released medical records, she only released a letter from her doctor.

I'm going to believe Dr. Noel who is an anesthesiologist, and monitors the pulse ox on all of his patients. Dr. Noel is going to know what a 68 years old woman's pulse ox should be, and what it would if the patient had pneumonia.

Watch the video.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections