Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-18-2016, 02:44 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,916,452 times

Advertisements

Something's def up with Hillary: she's either on a serious diet cause she def looks a LOT thinner, or she's really sick.
Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2016, 02:57 PM

17,442 posts, read 14,675,944 times
Where the hell is Hillary anyway?

She "supposedly" has an event focusing on millennials tomorrow in Philly at 4pm.

No location has been released as of yet.

Old 09-18-2016, 03:03 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,654,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeybear2014 View Post
Do you think pneumonia makes a person really sick when they are in their late 60s? Why do you think strong antibiotics are prescribed for people who have pneumonia? However, Hillary is tough. She's still on her feet and moving ahead. I'm sure she would thank you for your concern.
Put the politics aside for a minute. If you were interviewing someone for a high level position in a corporation and they went through a couple of interviews and had coughing spells, seizure like movements, than collapsed leaving your conference room...would you hire that person? Or would you be concerned they weren't up for the job?

Even if you thought they were qualified and liked them, would you hire that person?

Old 09-18-2016, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Todd, do you think if you were in your late 60s, had pneumonia and were taking an extremely potent antibiotic, you would look all perky and enthusiastic answering reporters' questions on an airplane? I think you would not

Why is it people insist on "forgetting"' this woman was diagnosed with pneumonia only a few days ago and is taking an antibiotic??? Antibiotics make people feel bad before they feel better. ANTI BODY.
It's been over a week since she was "diagnosed" with pneumonia - and she's been on two separate antibiotics for over two weeks.

If she can't recover sufficiently in that amount of time, I definitely don't want someone who's health is that poor in the White House.

Old 09-18-2016, 03:11 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,059,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
Put the politics aside for a minute. If you were interviewing someone for a high level position in a corporation and they went through a couple of interviews and had coughing spells, seizure like movements, than collapsed leaving your conference room...would you hire that person? Or would you be concerned they weren't up for the job?

Even if you thought they were qualified and liked them, would you hire that person?

Yes, I would.

Pneumonia is a temporary condition that anyone of any age can come down with.

Not an issue in the grand scheme of things.

Old 09-18-2016, 03:11 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,843,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Because he is not talking about Hillary, he is talking about the test results.

A 70 year old woman with pneumonia cannot have a pulse ox of 99% like the letter stated.

He also points out that a test result for a test that doesn't exist was given in the letter.

He also provides evidence that the other test results are not correct.
Hillary is not 70, she is 68, soon to be 69. Let's tell the truth here. Hillary certainly could have a pulse ox of 99, at sea level after several days of antibiotics.

I didn't watch the youtube so I don't know what you're referring to. However, I'd bet the farm his "evidence" isn't much of anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
No, he said her symptoms are consistant with Parkinson's.

He provided evidence that her doctor's letter is not accurate.

Hillary has a long documented history of concealing the seriousness of her medical conditions.

Hillary tried to conceal her first blood clot stating it was a muscle pull.

Hillary never disclosed the seriousness of her concussion while she was the Secretary of State.

Hillary concealed the fact that she could only work an hour or two a day due to her concussion while still Secretary of State.

Hillary concealed the fact that she had severe memory loss due to her concussion that caused her to have no memory of how to handle classified information, or how to preserve federal records while she was still Secretary of State.

We only learned these things because her staff revealed it while under oath, and from records released by the FBI about Hillary's criminal investigation.

We also know that Hillary's campaign lied, and said Hillary left the 911 ceremony because she was overheated. They only changed the story after their lie was exposed.

Dr. Noel presentations that show Hillary is concealing her medical conditions is further evidence to adds to the long documented history of Hillary concealing her medical conditionsX.
A sneaky way to say she has Parkinson's without saying it. Meanwhile, he is violating medical ethics, talking about someone he hasn't examined. Who's really in the wrong here?

What?
His say so?

Any concussion is serious by definition.

You're really reaching.

Dr. Noel is behaving in an unethical manner. There is much precedent for keeping one's medical conditions private. Hardly anyone outside of Roosevelt's family knew he was confined to a wheelchair. Kennedy presented himself as a healthy young man when he had Addison's disease, unbeknownst at the time. Reagan's family said he was showing signs of Alzheimer's during his first term in office.

The Hillary Campaign did not handle this situation well. That's my only criticism.

Old 09-18-2016, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Give me those dates again, please. I didn't realize she was taking two antibiotics. What are those again, please?

So you think two weeks is too long to for recovery from pneumonia? I'm guessing you may be very young or have never had a serious illness like pneumonia. It even takes bones longer to heal as you get older. And remember, this woman has continued to campaign and has not been on bed rest.
You really should be more informed of your candidates illnesses. 9/2 and 9/9.

I'm not young and I've had both pneumonia and pleurisy. I'm also not running to become President of the United States. It's unfortunate that she's sick right in the middle of her campaigning - but life doesn't work the way you want it. If her health combined with her age makes her unable to undertake the stresses of active campaigning (which, she has BARELY any events on her calendar compared to Trump - and it's been that way since before her collapse at the 9/11 Memorial) then I question her ability to perform under the even MORE stress of the presidency.

Old 09-18-2016, 03:27 PM

3,869 posts, read 4,082,717 times
I believe Hildabeast's doc should tell her to take a bunch of pills, then follow them with a bottle of George Dickle (no.12) then have someone else call him in the morning, for she will be unable.

Old 09-18-2016, 03:42 PM

Quote:
I thought it was 9/11.

I support her for President but I don't work for her. I still think that recovering from pneumonia with bed rest would take longer than two weeks if you're out there on the go at all.

How long did it take you to recover? Did you stop your regular routine to get rest? Activity feeds infections.
Per her doctor, she was put on antibiotics on 9/2 and then on 9/9.

And again, how long it took (or didn't take) me to recover isn't in question because I'm not running for the most powerful position in the world. Hillary is.

Old 09-18-2016, 03:44 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,913,536 times
Now I understand, smokey just joined 6 days ago... Paid plant...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections