Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2016, 06:30 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,332,087 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
The camera makes anyone who is a little plump , look obese.

Trump is fat, no ifs or buts about it. I wonder what his Blood pressure reading is?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2016, 07:03 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,944,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
First he reneged on releasing his medical records. (Hillary released much more extensive records than he did). Then he lies about his weight.

After which, he lied about his height and said he was 6'3"--Jeb Bush is 6'3" and towered over him at the debates, so an obvious lie! But when he lies--it's just hyperbole--right? Surprised he didn't go for 6'5".

Oz should have weighed him and measured his height right on the show. Would have been pretty embarrassing for Trump to be caught lying. So vain. Sad!

Trump likes being out there right? Just not too far.
Sounds like fabricated controversy.

Everyone knows that many doctors simply measure one's height with shoes on. Therefore, Trump may be 6'1.5" or so (may have shrank a bit with age) without shoes and 6'3" with shoes. Jeb Bush could be 6'4" or taller depending on the shoes he's wearing.

Sorry to rain on the "he lied" parade.

Old 09-14-2016, 07:06 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,976,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
Trump isn't passing out in public, Trump isn't having difficulties walking up steps and Trump isn't the one taking a break for half a month 2 months short of the most important day in his life.
But but he is fat and Obesity can cause the following problems. Hillary already provided numbers and all we got from Trump is a letter from his doctor that says he will be the healthiest president ever.

Complications:
High triglycerides and low high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol
Type 2 diabetes
High blood pressure
Metabolic syndrome — a combination of high blood sugar, high blood pressure, high triglycerides and low HDL cholesterol
Heart disease
Stroke
Cancer, including cancer of the prostate, colon, rectum, esophagus, liver, gallbladder, pancreas, kidney
Breathing disorders, including sleep apnea
Gallbladder disease
Erectile dysfunction and sexual health issues
Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease, a condition in which fat builds up in the liver and can cause inflammation or scarring
Osteoarthritis

Obesity Complications - Mayo Clinic

Old 09-14-2016, 07:08 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,944,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
But but he is fat and Obesity can cause the following problems. Hillary already provided numbers and all we got from Trump is a letter from his doctor that says he will be the healthiest president ever.

Complications:
High triglycerides and low high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol
Type 2 diabetes
High blood pressure
Metabolic syndrome — a combination of high blood sugar, high blood pressure, high triglycerides and low HDL cholesterol
Heart disease
Stroke
Cancer, including cancer of the prostate, colon, rectum, esophagus, liver, gallbladder, pancreas, kidney
Breathing disorders, including sleep apnea
Gallbladder disease
Erectile dysfunction and sexual health issues
Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease, a condition in which fat builds up in the liver and can cause inflammation or scarring
Osteoarthritis

Obesity Complications - Mayo Clinic
Obesity CAN cause things, but it's not a health condition in and of itself. One could be overweight and perfectly healthy by all other measures.

Old 09-14-2016, 07:24 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,663,022 times
Quote:
I demand that Trump is weighed in public. His weight could become a national liability.

We also need to see his blood pressure and blood sugar levels.

Earlier reports claim he weighs 267, now he claims that he weighs 236 and that he lost 15 pounds in the last 12 months.

Sorry but we all know he hasn't lost 15 pounds. Lying Donald as usual thinks Americans are stupid and blind.

Deny - Demonize - Deflect

I guess this is the demonize part.

Old 09-14-2016, 07:26 PM

2,127 posts, read 1,797,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
Is weight in and of itself a medical condition?
Being overweight can both cause and increase the likelihood of several diseases. It is a valid concern for both candidates, especially considering their advanced ages. Just a few things that obesity can lead to are things like diabetes, high blood pressure, heart and kidney disease. When Christie was in the early stages of considering his run, I remember hi weight being a huge concern and I'm sure that it is part of the reason that he opted for weight loss surgery.

Now there is the possibility of being overweight and still healthy by most measures, but usually there is some evidence of exercise being part of their daily routine. I believe both Bill Clinton and G W Bush were joggers.

I think that if health is becoming an important issue, both candidates should at least release blood pressure, A1C (blood sugar level), cholesterol levels, BMI classification (actual number not needed), and if they are up to date with their age related cancer screening exams

Old 09-14-2016, 07:31 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,889,745 times
Quote:
I demand that Trump is weighed in public. His weight could become a national liability.

We also need to see his blood pressure and blood sugar levels.

Earlier reports claim he weighs 267, now he claims that he weighs 236 and that he lost 15 pounds in the last 12 months.

Sorry but we all know he hasn't lost 15 pounds. Lying Donald as usual thinks Americans are stupid and blind.
OMG Who cares. What Americans do care if Clinton can even walk up to a Podium. Trump has the energy of 2 40 year olds.
The difference Trump Has energy while Clinton is struggling!
This is not a Title Fight!

Old 09-14-2016, 07:51 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,720,243 times
Default Is Trump Suffering From Heart Disease?

Trump is overweight with a lot of belly fat, which is a major risk factor. I've noticed him get short of breath and sweaty when he gives a big speech. He never exercises. His face is red and puffy.

All of that adds up to a severe cardiac impairment. I hope the medical records he plans to release include an a full cardiac workup.

Old 09-14-2016, 07:53 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,712,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
Trump is overweight with a lot of belly fat, which is a major risk factor. I've noticed him get short of breath and sweaty when he gives a big speech. He never exercises. His face is red and puffy.

All of that adds up to a severe cardiac impairment. I hope the medical records he plans to release include an a full cardiac workup.
he's on it.

#whereshillary

Old 09-14-2016, 07:55 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,720,243 times
Hillary is resting for a few days like her doctor told her to.

Let's see those medical records, Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections