Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2016, 07:46 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,053,165 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
That does not mean anything Trump should apologize for keeping the Birther crap going as long as he did
It means EVERYTHING because she and her lackeys have denied it all this time, and are still denying it.

Yes, it matters.

Trump has nothing to apologize for. He has said he was wrong.

/end
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2016, 08:01 AM

16,234 posts, read 5,919,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
That does not mean anything Trump should apologize for keeping the Birther crap going as long as he did
Why?
Has Obama apologized for the crap he said about those who join the military?
Has Obama apologized for the things he has said about small town Americans?
The democrats don't seem to have a problem slinging mud at people they disagree with. Hillary calling 50% of Trump supporters or essentially 25% of the american population deplorable.
If any candidate labeled the entire black population deplorable that is still slightly over half the number Hillary insulted. Where is the apology to those people?
I am not among them, but I respect their right to vote for Trump.
Trump owes no apology. Not when we have a president who had no problem insulting millions of Americans and who has never apologized for his insults.
Hillary can never be owed an apology. Not until she apologizes for the many lies she has told to the American people.

Old 09-17-2016, 08:09 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,636,201 times
In an interview on "Infowars" yesterday, Trump surrogate Roger Stone said TRUMP was the one who brought the birther movement to the forefront.

He said a whole lot more. Trump is PROUD of the birther movement.

Watch it.

Old 09-17-2016, 08:13 AM

7,783 posts, read 6,121,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
Listen, political campaigns have thousands of workers and volunteers. If any one person takes an action it isn't the policy of the campaign itself and the campaign isn't responsible. When the actions of this rogue worker was discovered, they were immediately fired and the Clinton campaign apologized to the Obama campaign and that apology was accepted. For normal people, that should be the end of it. For people trying to make flames by fanning dead embers, it will never be the end.
Does this mean you will shut the heck up about Trump's part in this? I won't be holding my breath anytime soon to see if you do.

Old 09-17-2016, 08:22 AM

309 posts, read 161,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
The difference is, Trump isn't constantly lying about it.
Who is constantly lying about it?

Btw, does anybody remember Jerome Corsi, the infamous conspiracy theorist associated with WorldNewsDaily, and the person who started the Swift Boaters attacks and wrote a book in 2007 claiming Obama was born in Kenya......yada, yada, yada? He was clearly not a Hillary supporter or associated with her in any way. He, along with Trump added tons of fuel to that fire.

Hillary fired the campaign member to sent out the emails regarding the lie about Obama's birth, AND apologized to the Obama campaign. That's integrity. Of course, integrity is something the Hillary-Haters would be hard pressed to recognize.

Old 09-17-2016, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Why?
Has Obama apologized for the crap he said about those who join the military?
Has Obama apologized for the things he has said about small town Americans?
The democrats don't seem to have a problem slinging mud at people they disagree with. Hillary calling 50% of Trump supporters or essentially 25% of the american population deplorable.
If any candidate labeled the entire black population deplorable that is still slightly over half the number Hillary insulted. Where is the apology to those people?
I am not among them, but I respect their right to vote for Trump.
Trump owes no apology. Not when we have a president who had no problem insulting millions of Americans and who has never apologized for his insults.
Hillary can never be owed an apology. Not until she apologizes for the many lies she has told to the American people.

Name one person who has never lied about anything.

Hillary Clinton is owed an apology from every person who repeats unsubstantiated gossip about her over and over again.

I agree, there are deplorable trump supporters like DAVID DUKE and his many white supremacist followers. Would you agree?

Old 09-17-2016, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
Does this mean you will shut the heck up about Trump's part in this? I won't be holding my breath anytime soon to see if you do.
Don't you think Trump should shut up about it?

Old 09-17-2016, 03:19 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,133,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeybear2014 View Post
Don't you think Trump should shut up about it?
Tump put an end to this, or did you miss that?

Old 09-17-2016, 04:50 PM

26,195 posts, read 22,372,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
I don't know if Hillary started it, but she sure participated in it.
Yes, she did:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms4Ll12_RHU

Old 09-17-2016, 04:52 PM

26,195 posts, read 22,372,392 times
An even better one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVZ4iDviZe8
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections