Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2016, 11:02 AM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Trump knows damn well there are armed mentally ill people out there on the edge that just need a little push to carry out his words.

There is no other way to frame this: Trump is making a direct appeal to lone wolves to assassinate Hillary Clinton. It's as plain as day.

Only in the minds of lefties....stretching for absoulety anything they can reach for now...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2016, 11:07 AM

1,327 posts, read 723,239 times
Are the responses from the Clinton Mafia here to be taken seriously? OMG what a deplorable bunch.

Old 09-17-2016, 11:08 AM

18,381 posts, read 19,023,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Only in the minds of lefties....stretching for absoulety anything they can reach for now...

unbalanced people with a pension for violence don't need much more to call them to action than trump saying inflammatory things. many crazy people have been motivated by less.

Old 09-17-2016, 11:10 AM

8,633 posts, read 10,152,688 times
Which is worse?

Trump saying ignorant, stupid things, but having his campaign reign him back in or Clinton knowingly embracing corruption and lies with her campaign supporting those behaviors and actions?

Old 09-17-2016, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
unbalanced people with a pension for violence don't need much more to call them to action than trump saying inflammatory things. many crazy people have been motivated by less.
Yes, it seems that "pigs in a blanket, fry'm like bacon" comes to mind, then we had the dallas police shootings.....how many cops are dead now?

Old 09-17-2016, 11:38 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,903,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
"Let's see what happens to her," he says. This was just on CNN, a clip from his latest rally.

Well, it's certainly good to have Mr. Foot-In-Mouth back.

Also, HRC does not want to get rid of guns. I wish he could keep that in his skull.
And yet Trumpers wonder why many of us think he isn't fit to be president.

Old 09-17-2016, 11:42 AM

18,381 posts, read 19,023,642 times
Quote:
Yes, it seems that "pigs in a blanket, fry'm like bacon" comes to mind, then we had the dallas police shootings.....how many cops are dead now?
exactly, we most certainly do not need a presidential candidate making thinly veiled statements which a great deal of people consider either a threat or a call to violence.

Old 09-17-2016, 12:00 PM

Quote:
exactly, we most certainly do not need a presidential candidate making thinly veiled statements which a great deal of people consider either a threat or a call to violence.

"Only" presidential?

Old 09-17-2016, 12:01 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,831,521 times
We awoke to this, again: a "firestorm" created by something Trump said. The only "firestorm" is in the minds of Hillary's desperate and compliant press.

Trump is doing what many others have done in addressing the policies of gun-grabbers: simply pointing out their hypocrisy. If people aren't mentally equipped to comprehend that, I just don't know what to say.

Old 09-17-2016, 12:04 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,903,106 times
Quote:
There's always at least one in a crowd. I agree with that this is wrong but there were violent people in Dr. King rallies that people always used to continue the stereotypes. Or the violent wings like Malcolm X and Stokley Carmichael with SDS (a former King follower.) I refuse to make the coreleation because of how many are in these rallies.

Here is the problem with takin the side of the cops. My ex-friend growing up is a cop and claims that I cannot understand a cop because I am not one when I questioned about the shooting about a month, month and a half where a black caseworker at a group home was shot despite having his hands up. He said I can't say it is what it is even if the video showed what it was. Sometimes it's plainly is what it is.

Quote:
EXACTLY. This is the problem to the T with Trump. He has done this MANY times this election cycle.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections