Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2016, 07:59 AM

46,325 posts, read 27,152,415 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pop251808 View Post
And, newsflash, many are!

LOL....more people out of the work force than ever.....sure, sure everyone is living high on the hog....everyone....

Mean while homeless vets kill themselves as lefties bring in more homeless people from other countries...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2016, 09:26 AM

3,840 posts, read 3,072,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
But she is a great friend for jobs and the economy.

I think those are more important.

Great friend to what jobs? Coal country? Hamburger flippers? Oh, you mean those Wall Street jobs, gotcha.

NAFTA trade agreement that Bill and Hillary supported? Those jobs that have gone and are going to Mexico?

Old 09-17-2016, 10:16 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,724,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Well High IQ isn't a qualifier for common sense. A lot of high IQ types seem to feel that they need the Fed Gov to make all their life decisions for them and to make sure they are happy. Many of those high IQ types hate the police, but when confronted by someone have no problem threatening to call the police or demand that the police protect them. Many of those high IQ types have never owned a business, but think they know or understand how business works. Many of those high IQ types say that trade agreements that caused jobs to be sent over seas are really good for Americans. Yes many lost their jobs, but now the price is lower for the rest of us. Now that is a head smacker. Those same high IQ types also feel that illegal immigrants are good for our nation. That bringing in tens of thousands of refugees is more important than helping tens of thousands of our own citizens that need help.
Tell me high IQ types, wear is Obama's executive order for helping homeless vets or homeless Americans? Where is Hillary's pledge to help those Americans who are the very most in need? I haven't heard one. I have seen where she feels we need to bring in 65,000 more Syrian refugees.
Off-topic, but...

https://mic.com/articles/128837/in-4...how#.spBwbFcdx

Old 09-17-2016, 10:21 AM

3,079 posts, read 3,124,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
"Let's see what happens to her," he says. This was just on CNN, a clip from his latest rally.

Well, it's certainly good to have Mr. Foot-In-Mouth back.

Also, HRC does not want to get rid of guns. I wish he could keep that in his skull.

Sometimes I wonder. Who's more deplorable? Trump himself or the legion of loons following him?

Old 09-17-2016, 10:36 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,056,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
But she is a great friend for jobs and the economy.

I think those are more important.
How can you say that? She went all girly in May and said her husband would handle the economy for her.

Old 09-17-2016, 10:43 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,056,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtodd View Post
Sometimes I wonder. Who's more deplorable? Trump himself or the legion of loons following him?
The NY Times called you guys bedwetters.

"Among liberals, there is an especially rich tradition of “bed-wetting,†as even some practitioners call it, at the faintest sign of shakiness from their candidate."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/17/us...on-voters.html

Just, you know, stay out of our basket...

Old 09-17-2016, 10:45 AM

8,275 posts, read 7,956,673 times
Since you lefties are too thick to understand the nuance of trumps point, I'll explain it. If guns aren't necessary for personal protection, as is the common Democrat argument, then Hillarys SS shouldn't need guns. Trumps SS shouldn't give up their guns because trump has never said guns are unnecessary for personal protection.

The lefty response is proof that the left understands guns are needed for self defense. The difference is lefties think not all people are important enough to have the right to defend themselves.

Old 09-17-2016, 10:46 AM

1,203 posts, read 1,815,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtodd View Post
I got your answer, neither. The answer: Hildabeast supporters.

Old 09-17-2016, 10:48 AM

8,275 posts, read 7,956,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
And, this is basically the SECOND time he's implied that she should be shot. I guess it isn't good enough for him to shoot someone on 5th ave himself... he wants his followers to do it for him.
So youre saying people are more likely to be shot if they don't have the ability to defend themselves with guns?

Old 09-17-2016, 10:55 AM

10,513 posts, read 5,176,353 times
Trump knows damn well there are armed mentally ill people out there on the edge that just need a little push to carry out his words.

There is no other way to frame this: Trump is making a direct appeal to lone wolves to assassinate Hillary Clinton. It's as plain as day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections