Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2016, 06:37 PM

46,427 posts, read 27,289,531 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Many of us are.

Don't blame us cause you're not smart enough to get on.
I set myself up 27 years ago, well before anything obama had to do with. Why did you have to wait for obama? You getting a lot of free stuff?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2016, 06:38 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,931,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
"Let's see what happens to her," he says. This was just on CNN, a clip from his latest rally.

Well, it's certainly good to have Mr. Foot-In-Mouth back.

Also, HRC does not want to get rid of guns. I wish he could keep that in his skull.
Crooked, corrupt, lying hillary wants to get rid of ALL guns. Educate yourself. She should start with the ones her security carries.
The only way she could rule her hoped for third world country is to get rid of all the guns with the exception of her guards..
LOCK HER UP< LOCK HER UP..

Old 09-16-2016, 06:39 PM

WOW, your amazing, now show me where they are endangered. Or maybe you just missed that part in post I responded to? And be careful, he bought permits from where? Not like he just saddled up all gunslinger style (like many leftist believe) he was legal.

Old 09-16-2016, 06:42 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,346,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
Crooked, corrupt, lying hillary wants to get rid of ALL guns. Educate yourself. She should start with the ones her security carries.
The only way she could rule her hoped for third world country is to get rid of all the guns with the exception of her guards..
LOCK HER UP< LOCK HER UP..
You spend way to much time on conspiracy site. There isn't anything in this world that backs up your claim that Hillary "wants to get rid of ALL guns." Not even close. She also hasn't broken any laws that could put her behind bars.

Old 09-16-2016, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
You spend way to much time on conspiracy site. There isn't anything in this world that backs up your claim that Hillary "wants to get rid of ALL guns." Not even close. She also hasn't broken any laws that could put her behind bars.
She feels the same way as boxer and all those in CA.....she just cannot come out and say it....

And...

BS, if comey would have read those charges against me (about the emails)...I and anyone else would be under the jail....

Old 09-16-2016, 07:07 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,168,321 times
Um okay, how does wanting the universal background check lead to unarmed Secret Service agents? Are the agents not able to pass the check, is that what you are saying?

No one has ever argued that law enforcement officer should not be armed. No one.

Mick

Old 09-16-2016, 07:12 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,213,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Man up? Trump? The guy who is so insecure about his masculinity he had to talk about the size of his penis on national TV? Not going to happen.
And gawd, he's got such short stubby fingers! That CNN thing, where they found that plaster cast of Trump's handprint -- a 7 year old girl's hand was the same size!

I'll bet Barron isn't even his.... Let's start some real rumors!

Old 09-16-2016, 07:38 PM

16,234 posts, read 5,916,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
But she is a great friend for jobs and the economy.

I think those are more important.
Jobs for what country and whose economy? How many jobs has Hillary created? How many businesses has she managed?

Old 09-16-2016, 09:28 PM

1 posts, read 545 times
Default You Just Got Schooled Child 😎

Reading the comments from some DJT fans here solidifies my opinion about their intelligence quotient. Almost every post I read, by their ilk, on FB or sites like this, supports by belief they were likely not in the top10% of their class in any school they attended, presuming they did, indeed, attend formal schooling. I refer to only those supporters whose writings might make multiple English teachers and Professors spin in their graves! LOL��. I swear I can sometimes hear them whirring away from all this atrocious TOOKIE TALK! Go ahead dear ones, lash away with a plethora of deleterious monikers to make your lovely maned MASTER proud! I will check for replies far enough in the future to give you time to look up any words that cause you to exclaim-"Whaaat??" I take a page from DJT. I TELL IT LIKE IT IS!

Old 09-16-2016, 09:29 PM

51,725 posts, read 26,018,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
"Let's see what happens to her," he says. This was just on CNN, a clip from his latest rally.
l.

Disarm her Secret Security staff and, "Let's see what happens to her."

What the hell?

Sounds like he's calling out for the 2nd Amendment folks to assassinate Clinton.

Talk about deplorable.

How can people support this man?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections