Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2016, 01:35 AM

6,977 posts, read 5,738,914 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
"Let's see what happens to her," he says. This was just on CNN, a clip from his latest rally.

Well, it's certainly good to have Mr. Foot-In-Mouth back.

Also, HRC does not want to get rid of guns. I wish he could keep that in his skull.
so, why is this needing its own thread?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2016, 04:16 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,720,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Well, Hillary did call for massive gun confiscation, so she should go without armed protection.
Show some proof that she said that.

Old 09-17-2016, 04:18 AM

I guess "Entertainment" News is now leftist propaganda? Wonder what they would call a reality tv star running for president, then?

Old 09-17-2016, 04:21 AM

158 posts, read 99,470 times
Hillary's own website said she wants to stop the sale of firearms by indefinitely holding all NCIS checks and also hold manfacturers responsible for crimes committed with guns essensialy stopping manufacturing of guns.

Hillary is an enemy to the constitution. Don't believe me look at her website.

Old 09-17-2016, 04:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Disarm her Secret Security staff and, "Let's see what happens to her."

What the hell?

Sounds like he's calling out for the 2nd Amendment folks to assassinate Clinton.

Talk about deplorable.

How can people support this man?
And, this is basically the SECOND time he's implied that she should be shot. I guess it isn't good enough for him to shoot someone on 5th ave himself... he wants his followers to do it for him.

Old 09-17-2016, 04:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Jobs for what country and whose economy? How many jobs has Hillary created? How many businesses has she managed?
Gee, I dunno, looks like trump doesn't care much for American-Made stuff... here is what is in trump's new hotel:

"Examining my posh surroundings — Italian bed linens, French table linens, Chinese duvet, Korean TV and, yes, Mexican tequila ($14 for a shot of Patrón Silver) in the minibar, er, “private bar,†I came across the Gideon Bible in the nightstand with a note on “TRUMP HOTELS ™†stationery:
“If you would like to continue your spiritual journey, we also offer the followings [sic]: Talmud. Quran"...

a made-in-China “Trump Hotels†bathrobe and Trump slippers, says everything you need to know about Donald Trump"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.70fc5b24f384

Old 09-17-2016, 04:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
ok what are her ideas for preventing criminals from getting guns? what are her ideas for preventing the mentally ill from getting guns? ...
What are trump's ideas for preventing criminals from getting guns? what are trump's ideas for preventing the mentally ill from getting guns? Has he got any? Other than disarming his opponent's SS detail, that is.

ETA: have you listened to her about it? Have you read her positions about it? Has your boy presented any details about how he would protect the 2nd amendment while making sure people are safe from criminals and mentally ill people with guns? Nope.

Last edited by kat in aiken; 09-17-2016 at 04:36 AM.. Reason: add text

Old 09-17-2016, 04:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Who doesn't like donors?????????

You?
Trump likes donors. He keeps sending me requests for money, at least 5 so far. I keep sending the empty envelopes back, postage-paid by them. Yes, it is very petty of me to be happy that they are paying the postage both ways. Such is life.

Old 09-17-2016, 04:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
What are trump's ideas for preventing criminals from getting guns? what are trump's ideas for preventing the mentally ill from getting guns? Has he got any? Other than disarming his opponent's SS detail, that is.

ETA: have you listened to her about it? Have you read her positions about it? Has your boy presented any details about how he would protect the 2nd amendment while making sure people are safe from criminals and mentally ill people with guns? Nope.
Isn't it already illegal for criminals to have guns? How about going to the source of the problem and take the gangs off the streets for good. Or is that being racist?

Old 09-17-2016, 04:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Trump likes donors. He keeps sending me requests for money, at least 5 so far. I keep sending the empty envelopes back, postage-paid by them. Yes, it is very petty of me to be happy that they are paying the postage both ways. Such is life.
You're so bad!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections