Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2016, 06:31 PM

46,450 posts, read 27,328,200 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
You should look again.
Maybe show me....show me the exact link and what law he has broken?

Go ahead, I'll wait...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2016, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
Where did you see the word "used"?

We will never know about Trump because he is hiding his.
IF you buy something, and donate it, is it used?

If you buy a car, drive it to the .5 miles to the next car lot to trade it in, will you get the new car price or used car price for the trade?

Do tell....

Last edited by chucksnee; 10-06-2016 at 07:22 PM..

Old 10-06-2016, 07:04 PM

13,000 posts, read 9,766,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthlyfather View Post
Ahh, after reading through all of the loyal oppositions posts, I see the new anti-Trump meme is he is unpatriotic. Like whack-a-mole, knock down one baseless attack, another pops up. Stay tuned to Channel 2 or 3 or whatever, this new ad hominem attack is sure to show up.
Well, it does seem somewhat hypocritical. When you he goes around saying make America strong again, and talking about how bad they are treating our military and how depleted the military is. Then pay no federal tax dollars to support the Defense Department in defending this country that he loves so much, not to mention Social Security and other things we all benefit from or will benefit from.

Old 10-06-2016, 07:13 PM

37,704 posts, read 61,830,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
Well, it does seem somewhat hypocritical. When you he goes around saying make America strong again, and talking about how bad they are treating our military and how depleted the military is. Then pay no federal tax dollars to support the Defense Department in defending this country that he loves so much, not to mention Social Security and other things we all benefit from or will benefit from.
So what about US servicemembers who pay no income taxes to support the nation?

Old 10-06-2016, 07:18 PM

13,000 posts, read 9,766,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Submariner View Post
I guess they can say they at least served and defended her. Willing to give up their lives for her.

Old 10-06-2016, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submariner View Post
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm....

Please, tell us what service members pay no income taxes?

This should be really interesting since subbie appears to have never been military....

I'll wait for this amazing answer.

Old 10-06-2016, 07:31 PM

8,763 posts, read 11,174,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
It has nothing to do with the Clinton's thinking nobody would examine their taxes. That's where you go wrong. The Clinton's know they are above the law with taxes (meaning the tax code works in her and her cohorts favor, including Trump). They just bank on the fact that most Americans have no clue how little taxes the elite really pay. When she says she will raise taxes on the uber wealthy she knows those tax changes will not ultimately change what they pay. That's why they support her, donate to her and want her to win. If I were one of them I would be in her court. Frankly, it confuses me why Trump is even shaking the tree when he benefits from this system so much.
Good post. That is one reason why i don't trust the old line media too. NYT doesn't pay taxes either. They all want to support Hillary to keep the status quo. NYT and all those old media have interest that nothing change for them.

Old 10-06-2016, 07:36 PM

37,704 posts, read 61,830,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm....

Please, tell us what service members pay no income taxes?

This should be really interesting since subbie appears to have never been military....

I'll wait for this amazing answer.
Anyone in combat is tax exempt.

I did not pay income taxes for 18 years of my career.

Old 10-06-2016, 08:44 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,326,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
No, the issue is that the Clinton's paid $3,624,455 in taxes last year towards keeping our country strong. Donald Trump has paid zero in taxes for the last 18 years towards keeping our country strong. One is a patriot who supports her country. The other is a leech who sucks everything he can out of it and puts nothing back.

It's that simple.
1) Clinton wrote off about $1 million in charitable tax contributions while the non profit paid for their travel expenses, much of which came at the taxpayers expense
2) you have no proof he paid zero
3) paying taxes is not the indication of patriotism, if it was, the 50% of the nation that pays ZERO.. should be deported..

Why do you hate americans that follow the law JAMS?

Old 10-06-2016, 08:45 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,326,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
You poor dear. Do you not know that the Clinton Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization? More evidence of the low-information voters that Trump loves so much?

Meanwhile, she and Bill paid over three and a half million in taxes themselves.

How much did Trump pay?

Oh, that's right, a big, fat ZERO. Because, you know, he LOVES his country so much that he wants to help support it.

Well, he loves how he can leech off of his country, anyway. And at that, he excels.
A fake non profit is STEALING from the taxpayer, we learned that during the IRS scandal. Now that its Clinton, you're flip flopping.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections