Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2016, 11:58 PM

4,840 posts, read 9,925,705 times

Advertisements

That was the most racist ad I have ever seen.

I mean, cutting taxes?!?!?! How racist can you get?

Hitler wanted to lower taxes too you know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2016, 03:10 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,375,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Better than Low Life Scum "Hillary Clinton" buying ad time in Florida on the weather Channel during the Hurricane that is hitting them right now......
I wonder how many Floridians driving out of state will have time to watch it?

Evacuating for your life is usually more demanding than watching Hillary.

Godspeed to all that have to make that journey.

Old 10-07-2016, 03:13 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,375,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
No it's not a good ad. It's a feel good ad. I didn't hear how he would do any of this. Did you?
Ever hear of Barack Obama? That's how he made it into office.

Old 10-07-2016, 03:29 AM

11,868 posts, read 5,843,866 times
What I have a problem with is so many jumping on the band wagon and not telling the whole story. Donald's tax cuts are accompanied by spending cuts - and lots of them - merging similar depts., getting rid of those that do nothing - just like in business you streamline your business so that everyone knows what the other is doing. But continue the same old rhetoric.

Even Obama saw through Clinton - too bad you can't!
TRUMP’S BEST CAMPAIGN AD EVER Just Came From Barack Obama…ENJOY! [VIDEO] | EndingFed News Network

Old 10-07-2016, 05:02 AM

5,701 posts, read 3,230,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
What I have a problem with is so many jumping on the band wagon and not telling the whole story. Donald's tax cuts are accompanied by spending cuts - and lots of them - merging similar depts., getting rid of those that do nothing - just like in business you streamline your business so that everyone knows what the other is doing. But continue the same old rhetoric.

Even Obama saw through Clinton - too bad you can't!
TRUMP’S BEST CAMPAIGN AD EVER Just Came From Barack Obama…ENJOY! [VIDEO] | EndingFed News Network
Why isn't Trump using Obama in his ads yet?

Old 10-07-2016, 05:56 AM

25,996 posts, read 22,187,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Trump claiming that at the last debate someone was playing with the mike volume knobs as he spoke.
And, he was correct per the debate commission, so what are you saying? Debate commission: Trump did have microphone problems Didn't CNN carry that? There are other media outlets to give you a more balanced view of what is going on and you would then be better informed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Does this mean he's finally decided to become a serious candidate? The bigger challenge will be changing his personality and temperament. I won't hold my breath waiting for that to happen.
I thought we were past that over a year ago. Trump is a serious candidate and the only one worth voting for. I mean, look at the sorry competition and the choice is clear for those that have a clue about the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waltergulick View Post
What seems to be lost too many times by the "experts" is that you can only tax those who work. So it is not a static figure. If many more jobs are created then the revenue lost by looking at the lower rate only is misleading. Those losses are offset by the taxes paid by people who now have jobs. These people who are now employed and paying taxes also now do not need public assistance.

Been proven quite a few times throughout history. It is not a fixed pie.
I have tried to explain how a tax base works. How it was reduced again and again when businesses left the country and how that hurt the federal and state governments who depended on that revenue. They won't get it. They feel like that are the "educated" ones and maybe they are, but their inability to apply that education is a joke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
You got a problem with people keeping more of the money they work hard to earn?

Being that Obama gave us more debt than many presidents combined you're really nervy.
As you know, globalism will not allow us to keep more of our money and there will be less to keep, if any, in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
That makes too much sense waltergulick but it may be above their heads.
Yeah, Hillary's supporters won't get it. I am surprised that our schools are doing such a poor job anymore with educating people about history, economics and business, and it is my hope that President Trump makes education a priority. Nothing can bring a country down like a bunch of people who can't formulate a single thought in their own head.

Quote:
No it's not a good ad. It's a feel good ad. I didn't hear how he would do any of this. Did you?
You could try to do some research on the internet about economics and business. It is really quite simple. I don't expect a potential POTUS to teach basic skills during their campaign. I guess those supporting him are capable of understanding, and gee, we are supposed the "uneducated". Seriously, you can't expect Trump to explain basic economic principles during his campaign. "Google"

Quote:
But where did he say how he would make any of this happen. That's what I want to know.
See above. People should be fact checking and researching what the candidates are saying. I understand it. Doing your own research will help you understand what really is a very important element of our country and who we are. I think you might find it fascinating to learn how it all works together.

Old 10-07-2016, 06:00 AM

16,320 posts, read 10,450,389 times
His ads are showing up here in Maryland. Interesting strategy to spend money for all of 10 electoral votes that he has no chance of capturing.

Old 10-07-2016, 06:32 AM

5,701 posts, read 3,230,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
His ads are showing up here in Maryland. Interesting strategy to spend money for all of 10 electoral votes that he has no chance of capturing.
Are you part of the dc/nova market?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections