Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2016, 12:58 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,602,854 times

Advertisements

- absolutely necessary for a victory.

- we know how the Hillary-minded voters are, they don't really pay attention
to politics, many will indeed stay home if they are told she will win.

- these people do believe what they are told, trust me on this.
if the news says she's expected to win, they will stay home.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2016, 01:04 PM

46,987 posts, read 26,047,970 times
Am I jumping the gun, Baldrick, or are the words "I have a cunning plan" marching with ill-deserved confidence in the direction of this conversation?

Old 10-07-2016, 01:04 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,109,741 times
There is absolutely no doubt that Hillary will have problems with turnout. A lot of the polling, and projections are are based on Obama's turnout numbers, and there is no way Hillary will ever get that kind of turnout.

Add to that the fact that Trump has outperformed the polling in the primaries, and this race could be much different than people may think.

Old 10-07-2016, 01:07 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,286,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
- absolutely necessary for a victory.

- we know how the Hillary-minded voters are, they don't really pay attention
to politics, many will indeed stay home if they are told she will win.

- these people do believe what they are told, trust me on this.
if the news says she's expected to win, they will stay home.
Really? Don't count on it and I do not trust you. The sheer arrogance of that statement is amazing.

Old 10-07-2016, 01:11 PM

1,276 posts, read 1,776,928 times
There have been some very eye opening, at the very least, discoveries out there that the polls have been skewed and rigged. Couple that with the fact nobody and I mean nobody is excited about Hillary. I don't usually buy into conspiracies, but I do believe we might be in the mists of one here with team Clinton.

Old 10-07-2016, 01:17 PM

6,753 posts, read 3,377,577 times
Hoping that the vile Hildabag supporters stay home and not vote is a risky proposition. It could backfire and go the other way. Trump votes might just stay home because they figure already she has it in the bag.

I say just let the chads fall where they may. I hope it doesn't happen, but I'm resigned to seeing Hilda take this country further down the tubes of despair, with open borders, more debt, corruption, and a complete collapse of America as we know it.

Nothing good could ever come out of a Clinton presidency. Not one damn thing.

Old 10-07-2016, 01:18 PM

2,013 posts, read 1,431,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskaboy View Post
There have been some very eye opening, at the very least, discoveries out there that the polls have been skewed and rigged. Couple that with the fact nobody and I mean nobody is excited about Hillary. I don't usually buy into conspiracies, but I do believe we might be in the mists of one here with team Clinton.
If you think we are in the mists of a conspiracy with Clinton it may be that your perception is foggy.

Old 10-07-2016, 01:29 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,602,854 times
the last thing we need is Trump winning in the polls.

a wide expectation that Hillary has this covered is essential for a Trump victory.

keeping my fingers crossed for predictions of "bloodbath" and "cakewalk".

Old 10-07-2016, 01:30 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,298,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
the last thing we need is Trump winning in the polls.

a wide expectation that Hillary has this covered is essential for a Trump victory.

keeping my fingers crossed for predictions of "bloodbath" and "cakewalk".
Yeah, that worked so well for John McCain.

Old 10-07-2016, 01:44 PM

2,616 posts, read 2,400,845 times
And to ensure this winning strategy, trump will further make an arse of himself in Sundays debate......it's all part of the plan.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections