Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does Trumps own mouth deliver the knock out to his presidential campaign l?
Yes 164 65.34%
No 87 34.66%
Voters: 251. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2016, 08:51 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,046,690 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
Hypocrital . Please show proof instead of just throwing out something. We have proof on Hillary, and her corrupt, complicit, rapist husband and her vilification of all the women.
People are so divided. And I honestly believe the left is more enraged vs how the right reacts. I think the left is emotionally driven people that need meds. I cant believe how angry and how fast people spin up when a Republican does something. Reaction is 10 fold on the left. I really believe the left has mental issues. Seriously. Over reaction, and intolerance..

Here are the FACTS.

Both Bill and Donald have been accused of rape.

Neither has been convicted.

Yet, here you are again calling Bill a rapist.

If an accusation makes Bill a rapist, an accusation makes Donald a rapist.

You can't have it both ways.

Old 10-08-2016, 08:52 AM

10,097 posts, read 10,011,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
You mean these issues:

Clinton is worse because of her shady dealings with the Clinton Foundation, the email scandal, Benghazi, etc.

See ya at the town hall tomorrow night.

Can't wait!

Yes and more. Tons of stuff out there on that but I guess you're ok with it seeing as how the media covers for Hillary and downplays those issues.

Last edited by CaseyB; 10-08-2016 at 09:54 AM.. Reason: TOS

Old 10-08-2016, 08:53 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,936,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Her name is monica lewinsky.
And to this day Hillary is married to the president that repeatedly had sex with this young intern.

Old 10-08-2016, 08:53 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
It isn't the voters, it's isn't his peers, it isn't even other politicians.
So who is most wound up about what Trump said?

THE MEDIA! You could have a terror attack with 200 people killed and the headline would be "TRUMP IS A NASTY PREDATOR" and oh, 200 people were killed...

These "news" people are gleefully rubbing their hands together thinking about how many ways they can write a screaming headline, pump a "news" story or push this for all it's worth in support of their candidate.
Notice how little coverage of what was dumped on Hillary?
Just stop and think about it for a minute...
Ok, I've thought about it.

While I was thinking about it, Paul Ryan banned Trump from his event, five more Republicans unendorsed Trump and evangelicals began circulating petitions denouncing him.

Old 10-08-2016, 08:55 AM

712 posts, read 530,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Her name is monica lewinsky.
And it was consensual.

Old 10-08-2016, 08:56 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,842,883 times
The media is only reporting on what is going on, and a lot is happening right now with regard to this latest Trump screw up. If you think Republicans are not distancing themselves from him, take a look at just one report:

Utah Politicians Unite Behind a Donald Trump Exit - NBC News

Don

Old 10-08-2016, 08:56 AM

4,996 posts, read 2,444,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"I never bought it--and I still don't"

"When you keep YOUR cool when EVERYBODY ELSE looses theirs, maybe YOU haven't grasped the situation"!

Or, in YOUR case, "When you loose YOUR cool when EVERYBODY ELSE keeps theirs, maybe YOU haven't grasped the situation"!
LoL..I'd like to think the C-D does not constitute 'everybody else'

That being said, watching the mental gymnastics going on here is interesting.

It seems the thrust of most argument is...'Bill did it, so Trump should get a pass'.

How does one person's behavior excuse another persons behavior?

But I get it..Trump is representative of your values and ethics--a stellar human being who is obviously worth of holding the highest office in our land.

Old 10-08-2016, 08:57 AM

26,694 posts, read 14,565,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondtheHorizon View Post
Not a trump supporter and what he was saying was pretty nasty, yet totally normal locker room talk.

But I'm confused.

What's consensual kissing? Does that mean you have to ASK FOR PERMISSION to kiss? It's pretty easy ladies...back away/push them away and say NO. It takes two to kiss.

How is someone supposed to know something is "unwanted sexual advances" unless they've tried once or twice? Sometimes asking a 2nd time gets you the date.

Also, do I need to ask for permission for each sexual move? "Can I touch this and that" at each step of intercourse? Do I need a signed contract? Does yes always mean yes?

I just want to make sure I don't get into trouble in this anti man psychotic feminist culture. I'm still waiting for the age difference law to come into effect where if there's more than 10 years age difference it's automatic rape. Even 30 and 41. Because this society also has some strange obsession with age difference in romantic relationships. The "dirty old man" taking advantage of the younger woman. Bill Clinton with a totally WILLING monica lewinsky for example. Just keeping it real and not getting political. As if the younger woman doesn't KNOW exactly what is going on. Insulting to women if you ask me.
You ought to get that permission in writing even then I may change my mind during or afterwards and call you a sexual predator.

Old 10-08-2016, 08:57 AM
mlb

4,971 posts, read 4,451,534 times
Admitting to sexual assault?

LOCK HIM UP.

Old 10-08-2016, 08:58 AM

24,404 posts, read 23,065,142 times
Anybody BUT Hillary could use this against Trump. But she has Bill the lecherous sleaze and rapist for a husband and her right hand woman has a Weiner for a husband who's a perv.
Damn, come On God. You can't let either one of these two get elected. And if you do, then I expect you lay America low for its folly and total collapse of morals and ethics. You did it to Sodom and Gomorrah, you have to do it to America, too. We're doing it ourselves but too slowly and without the style.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections