Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does Trumps own mouth deliver the knock out to his presidential campaign l?
Yes 164 65.34%
No 87 34.66%
Voters: 251. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2016, 08:29 AM

4,095 posts, read 2,566,860 times

Advertisements

Pervert Left attacks Trump.

33,942 posts, read 22,537,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
If things get done for the better that benefits this country. I could care less. Its just words. Typical guy talk isn't going to say what Trump may say because they aren't famous. If you're famous around a group of other men you may say outrageous things like that.

Still.... The key issue is policy here and making america great again. Improving all aspects of our lives with leaders that can help do that.
Trump has no idea how to 'make America great again' especially for women and children - who he sees only as props for his fragile ego.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen88 View Post
I already have a job, do your own research. Don't you want to be an informed voter?
You made the claim - you provide the evidence. That's how it works.

You have NOTHING. Understood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reno Dweller View Post
So Trump said this back in 2005, this is 2016. this probably wouldn't have bothered me 30 or 35 years ago, but now as a married man in my 60's, I would not approve of this kind of talk, and like a lot of men, whether you're a Democrat or a Republican, how many of us guys have talked about women in a lewd manner in the past? I'm sure some women also have done the same talking about men as well. The only difference is Trump was caught on a microphone, if any of us men were to hear a tape of something similar we said 20 or 30 years ago, depending on who you are, you might not think anything of it or you might have this "I can't believe I said that" type of reaction.

Let's not forget also that 24 years ago a lot was revealed about Bill Clinton's affairs, yet he still won the the 1992 and 1996 elections.
Yes. And Trump was an impressionable young man at the age of 60. With Roger Ailes as one of his campaign managers. With comments about Megyn Kelley's period. Comments about Carly Fiorina's looks; comments about banging his daughter; comments about the breast size of his infant daughter.

This is who he is ~ at his very core. IF that's ok with you - so be it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Wonder if he's tried that move (p-grab) on KellyAnne?

He might come back with a bloody handlesss-stump.
That would be most fitting. I would love to see it.

Bottom line - every woman who has ever been groped without her consent (most of us) - will recognize these comments and will see this infantile senior citizen for what he is.

He was ALREADY losing.

30,419 posts, read 20,315,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Spare me the phony outrage. Did you miss the 90s?
They're desperate.

Old 10-08-2016, 08:30 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcattwood View Post
I don't know why religious conservatives keeps voting for the republicans. They've been doing so for decades and the country keeps being more and more secular. Clearly republicans take for granted that they won't leave the plantation. Religious conservatives should vote for Hillary. What do they have to lose?

Because you have never read about or studied the teachings of Christ.
There is a reason, Christians are forgiven for their sin. Tolerance of those not like you, because the lord loves everyone. Christians call others out for their sin, while being hypocrites and doing the same thing in secrecy, because they know their sins will be forgiven, come the day of reckoning.

Unlike Islam, where you get beheaded or stoned to death, for crossing Mohammad's ways, under Allah's direction.

Old 10-08-2016, 08:30 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,550,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Yes, you are right, that's why you have such an AWESOME reply with all those links and quotes to prove all those deflections incorrect.....you're awesome, now go pat yourself on the back...you did good johnny...

Oh, you forgot your stupid cartoon....

I live in your head.

It's very cramped.

Old 10-08-2016, 08:31 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,052,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
Okay, stop being a Hypocrite and acknowledge Hillary and Bills crap. Trump is no Boyscout, but its how people talk, he apologized so move on. Men and women talk of this kinda crap daily, its normal.
https://youtu.be/BEEIimRCp4E

Funny how you dodged Trump's rape allegations and his affairs.

The thing is, Donald walks his talk.

It is not normal to slam a married woman up against a wall and attempt to sexually assault her.

Old 10-08-2016, 08:32 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,957,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
No, actually, it's decent people everywhere who are offended. People who have wives and daughters and girlfriends and mothers and female friends, who are appalled that Trump thinks he is entitled to walk up to any one of them and "grab them by the *****" just because he wants to.

But as someone who supports Trump, even now, it's understandable why you don't get that.
If only he had shoved a cigar into a vagina, then you could support him.

21,480 posts, read 10,582,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
It isn't the voters, it's isn't his peers, it isn't even other politicians.
So who is most wound up about what Trump said?

THE MEDIA! You could have a terror attack with 200 people killed and the headline would be "TRUMP IS A NASTY PREDATOR" and oh, 200 people were killed...

These "news" people are gleefully rubbing their hands together thinking about how many ways they can write a screaming headline, pump a "news" story or push this for all it's worth in support of their candidate.
Notice how little coverage of what was dumped on Hillary?
Just stop and think about it for a minute...
Of course they are, because they must distract from the new Podesta email leaks.

46,302 posts, read 27,117,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Hillary Clinton Freed Child Rapist : snopes.com

WHAT'S TRUE: In 1975, young lawyer Hillary Rodham was appointed to represent a defendant charged with raping a 12-year-old girl. Clinton reluctantly took on the case, which ended with a plea bargain for the defendant, and later chuckled about some aspects of the case when discussing it years later.

WHAT'S FALSE: Hillary Clinton did not volunteer to be the defendant's lawyer, she did not laugh about the case's outcome, she did not assert that the complainant "made up the rape story," she did not claim she knew the defendant to be guilty, and she did not "free" the defendant.

Why can't you guys get your lies straight?

Quote:
Snopes has been caught lying again,
Quote:
Snopes Caught Lying For Hillary Again
I guess the video was to long for you to comprehend...

Old 10-08-2016, 08:33 AM

5,472 posts, read 3,227,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
Anyone here that has never sinned may cast the first stone . I'm not got to condone what he said, everyone does and says thing during the course of their lifetime that they regret, we are human, on a lighter note, he didn't break the law.
DO an honest assessment Trump VS Hillary. Her illegal acts, Bills rapes and affairs, her vilifying the women Bill raped. What Donald said was common amongst men as soon as testosterone hits. Its not mature, but it is reality. And it isnt illegal.

I honestly dont think anything either side says will make a difference. But, the way both sides react are not what i consider honest or POTUS worthy. But, they are the two candidates America chose. Vote, and cry later.
The only people this is really upsetting towards are other libs, feminists, LBGT and social justice warriors, he apologized and should just move forward.
One cannot apologize for what is within the makeup of their heart and soul. Such an apology is of untruths.

Get real with life, and stop looking for angles of more deceptions. The FACT IS THE FACT... This has absolutely nothing to do with Bill Clinton !!!! Bill has not been convicted of raping anyone, so your assertion is a "lie" you keep spinning because you like promoting and floating lies. I work with many men, and they have more decorum than to talk in such terms, and they don't go about promoting their indiscretion as some bravado point. Certainly not at that age, many men have long gotten past the boyhood measure of trying to chase every woman who has an appealing presentation. None that I know would dare approach a woman and grab any part of her body and then claim that, they all are willing to allow such, if one is a Star. ...

One can spin what one wants in their obsessive devotion, it sounds more that one may be themselves turned out with their lusting about his wealth that one is themselves made blind to the truths and void to be aware of the lacking of integrity. But, it is too known, that such things appeal to those who like and cling to belligerence and those who promote belligerence as their platform.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.