Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does Trumps own mouth deliver the knock out to his presidential campaign l?
Yes 164 65.34%
No 87 34.66%
Voters: 251. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2016, 04:54 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,534,651 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
LOL, you're either a woman or a liar, because EVERY man thinks this way ALL the time. I really hate to break that to you, but that's just the way it is.
We're talking about someone who forced himself onto women and bragged about it. You admit to doing the same, and there's no reason to doubt that. Quit projecting your own odiousness onto all men. Just stop already.

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
Do you think they are going to all of a sudden go for open borders, free trade, and Islamization?
Which candidate is for open borders? None.

Trump is an admitted free trader - he just says we need to make better deals. Hillary agrees.

What is Islamization?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Do you think they'll go for a man who thinks it's OK to grab a woman by her vagina??
That is the WORST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
The image of security rushing Pence away from the reporters is so good, I'm laughing hard now.
"HE NEVER SAID THAT"!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
Trump's misogyny is pretty well documented without this tape, all the way through his campaign. Or did you forget his menstruation comment about Megyn Kelly, among other instances? If it's okay for you, that's one thing, but to say it's some kind of overblown lie is nonsense. There are heaps of videos and recordings out there from Trump himself, as well as plenty of first-hand accounts from women he has come into contact with over the years.

As for those other positions- Clinton doesn't support open borders or "Islamization", whatever that means. Muslims make up a tiny % of the US population, and they have crime rates no different than other demographics. Besides, you are 3x more likely to be killed by lightning or toddlers with guns than terrorism, either domestic or foreign. Free trade is just something Americans have to accept. It's a global economy, and all those manufacturing jobs aren't coming back, especially when automation is going to replace an increasing number of them even in foreign countries. The US should instead focus on developing new technologies and types of jobs to create a more diverse and adaptive economy than trying to punish companies to bring back jobs that will be lost in the near future anyway.
I mean - Trump could make this better by apologizing and then NOT tweeting about it for the next 6 days. Let's see how he handles it.

I am not a Trump supporter ~ I feel the need to make that clear!

21,989 posts, read 15,716,760 times
It looks like the Trump campaign is in complete panic right now.

Pence pool reporters removed from restaurant after Trump tapes released | TheHill

Old 10-07-2016, 04:55 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,363,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsettomati View Post
Mike Pence's handlers whisked him off to a space where he could be safe from scary questions from the media!

Pence Boots Reporters When Vulgar Trump Audio Recording Released

"To the press-proof bunker! We need a hack to lob Mike some softballs! Somebody get Sean Hannity on the line, stat!"
That's nearly as pathetic as being offended by a man saying he wants to nail as many beautiful women as he can.

Agreed?

Old 10-07-2016, 04:55 PM

2,974 posts, read 1,984,679 times
"President's are selected, not elected".....F.D.R.

Old 10-07-2016, 04:56 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,898,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
In my mind, I'm trying to picture what kind of people that I know who would be shocked by basic hetero "sex talk" from a man. The only ones I can think of are the ultra religious Pentecostals who aren't allowed to wear shorts, color their hair, go swimming or have women wear dresses above the ankle.

Speaking of 80 yr olds, a few days ago I accompanied my buddy to his rental apartments and the 75-80 yr old that guy that helps with maintenance was there (he lives there almost free for the work he does)...when the 80 yr old walks away from us, my buddy mentioned him paying some 20 yr old in one of the apartments 20 bucks for oral.
Yeah, but, "all men think of sex???? Oh no, this isn't possibly true!!!! It can't be!!!"

Old 10-07-2016, 04:58 PM

16,345 posts, read 18,068,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
No one is "high-fiving" anyone and Trump is no ones hero. I doubt anyone will try and defend the language he used either, but it's still a NON-ISSUE. Everyone has said disgusting things. I have, and so have you, and if you try and deny it, than you're a liar, pure and simple.

I vote based on ISSUE's, and I'm not going to vote FOR open borers, amnesty, more refugees, more business regulation, and higher taxes just because the guy against all those things said something about grabbing a woman by the p****** in what was supposed to be a private conversation........ It's nonsense. But Democrats know they can't win an issue based campaign because their views are so radical, so this is the kind of sleeze they have to keep the election focused on.
Multiple people, including yourself, have defended it, if in no other way than trying to say it's not a big deal. To anyone who thinks treating women like sexual objects is a problem, this is a big deal, including to plenty of men. I'm one of them. Would you want a guy to talk about your mom or sister or niece like this? It's not acceptable at all.

Old 10-07-2016, 04:58 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,970,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
That's nearly as pathetic as being offended by a man saying he wants to nail as many beautiful women as he can.

Agreed?
NO, because that's not what Trump said.

He talked about grabbing genitalia after kissing a woman(without permission), not about having sex. That's more like rape. Maybe I don't understand the meaning of that "n" word you used. Sorry I can't post it, I don't wanna get an infraction.

Old 10-07-2016, 05:00 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,970,740 times
Quote:
Multiple people, including yourself, have defended it, if in no other way than trying to say it's not a big deal. To anyone who thinks treating women like sexual objects is a problem, this is a big deal, including to plenty of men. I'm one of them. Would you want a guy to talk about your mom or sister or niece like this? It's not acceptable at all.
I don't think talking about married women you tried to sleep with is very standard, especially when you are also married LOL

Old 10-07-2016, 05:02 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,936,246 times
Quote:
The only way for women to never be treated as sexual objects to some degree is for all men to have their testicles removed (or hormone therapy).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections