Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does Trumps own mouth deliver the knock out to his presidential campaign l?
Yes 164 65.34%
No 87 34.66%
Voters: 251. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2016, 05:28 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,946,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
I wholeheartedly agree with Barbara Bush when she said, "I don't know how any woman can vote for Donald Trump." Only women who have zero self-respect could ever pull the lever for this proud and unrepentant pig.
Hillary pulls the lever for Bill every day she's married to him. Why should women oppose Trump when Hillary approves of a man far worse than Trump? Sounds hypocritical.

Old 10-07-2016, 05:29 PM

3,887 posts, read 5,751,294 times
So we are supposed to be pissed off that Trump said illegal immigrants are coming into the country to vote? Hasn't there been several threads in the last few days with states finding several illegal immigrants illegally registered to vote, and many of them already having voted?

Old 10-07-2016, 05:29 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,728,690 times
Right now Trump's married friend (and her husband) are learning just what he was thinking when he took her furniture shopping.

Right now Pence is likely in some bathroom somewhere looking in the mirror and practicing "he didn't say that" over and over trying to look convincing.

Old 10-07-2016, 05:30 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,656,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Oh, well, that is as good an excuse as any, then. The little woman was preggers, trump's personal Vietnam redux?
Dang, I can't rep you again (yet!)

7,982 posts, read 4,293,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
The best thing clinton can do with this is to let it run its course. It will be at the height of the news cycle just before the debate, because trump just won't be able to let it slink off back into the darkness from whence it came.

What would be good is if she did not mention it at all during the town hall. It would be the elephant in the room, taking up all the oxygen on trump's side while he sweats out what he would say in response. All to no avail, so he would end up toward the end of the thing, saying something himself as though it actually had been mentioned. Now, that would be something to see.

I kind of agree. I do think that an audience member or moderator will address it, though.

16,345 posts, read 18,083,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
Why didn't Bill respect Hillary. And why did Hillary accept his disrespect?
Most infidelity is bourne out of dissatisfaction with a relationship, not necessarily out of disrespect for women. After all, plenty of women cheat on men too. Maybe they weren't happy. Maybe he's just a creep. As for Hillary, there are a lot of people who have been able to work through infidelity. It's really no one's business but the couple's, but I find it kind of low to blame the person who was cheated on.

But again, this isn't just about infidelity.

Old 10-07-2016, 05:32 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,977,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Right now Trump's married friend (and her husband) are learning just what he was thinking when he took her furniture shopping.

Right now Pence is likely in some bathroom somewhere looking in the mirror and practicing "he didn't say that" over and over trying to look convincing.
LOL maybe the husband was rooting for an affair.

They were probably desperate. You have to be to even thing about exchanging sex with Trump for furniture.

At least Melania has a Jewelry line.

Old 10-07-2016, 05:32 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,325,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
Hillary pulls the lever for Bill every day she's married to him. Why should women oppose Trump when Hillary approves of a man far worse than Trump? Sounds hypocritical.
Exactly. Besides, this ignores all the women who have worked for Trump and come forward to tell what a caring person and gentleman he is.

As I've said before, we only need to look at his children to know what kind of man he is. Then take a look at Chelsea, who said something like, "Now that Scalia is dead, we can do something about the 2nd Amendment." How sick is that?

Old 10-07-2016, 05:33 PM

10,513 posts, read 5,173,166 times
Mexicans are rapists and criminals
Punish women for abortions
Megyn Kelly "bleeding from her wherever"
Mocking the disabled reporter
Keep out all of the Muslims
Fat-shaming Miss Universe
"Grab 'em by the P-ssy"

Yup. He's done.

Old 10-07-2016, 05:33 PM

4,587 posts, read 2,601,919 times
I am sure Trumps story will be harmful. But HRC wall street speeches surfaced apparently. Apparently due to Russian govt hackers. If I am HRC I am stating Putin wants Trump cause Trump is an idiot if her transcripts are bad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections