Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does Trumps own mouth deliver the knock out to his presidential campaign l?
Yes 164 65.34%
No 87 34.66%
Voters: 251. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2016, 12:34 PM

8,312 posts, read 3,929,182 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
this independent doesn't think he will.

Donald Trump: 'I'm Not Quitting This Race'

i've said it since the primaries, trump will do more damage to the GOP then any democrat could have dreamed of doing.

I had not thought about it quite that way but you are right. And that's a really, really bad thing for everybody, Democrats and Republicans alike. Having a political vacuum on the Right due to this chaos can only have a bad outcome at the end of the day. Three parties? That would be my guess. Maybe the Republicans will take back the mantle of the GOP that Trump hijacked, and the Trumpists will form their own party. I think it will reinvigorate traditional conservatives, they ALL look pretty freaking good compared to Donald Trump.

8,793 posts, read 8,166,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Even his running mate can no longer stomach Donald Trump.

"As a husband and father, I was offended by the words and actions described by Donald Trump in the eleven-year-old video released yesterday," Pence said in a written statement. "I do not condone his remarks and cannot defend them."

Pence Cancels Event, Says He's 'Offended' by Trump Comments - NBC News
He has seen the writing on the wall and does not want to associated with the drubbing.

1,268 posts, read 798,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Well, its good then to remind decent people everywhere who were offended what exactly Hillary's role was when her husband was President. We can go into detail on how Bill Clinton actually ACTING on his predatory instincts and sexually assaulting a dozen women. And we can explain how Hillary..you know the paragon of female "Empowerment", threatened, harassed, and intimidating his victims.

But in the end, you don't care, because something Trump SAID 11 years in a private conversation is far more appaling...

Women, talk to your daughter about the blue dress and what you can do with a cigar
Do any of you understand that a husband and wife are not the same people? If your significant other does something, you are not responsible for it. Surely, you realize that Hillary is running for president. Bill has already been president. I know the concept is really difficult to understand, but Bill is responsible for Bill. Hillary is responsible for Hillary.

12,390 posts, read 7,098,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Native View Post
Why do you think anybody against Trump is automatically a dem? Reality is a little more complex than that, stburr.
It doesn't matter if you are a dem or not, Hillary just lost the Bernie supporters, which she has to have in large numbers if she is going to have any chance of winning.

In reality, this race could very well be over as of last night.

15,706 posts, read 11,776,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Some are. Which provides a handy insight into what sort of Christians they are.
I.e. not actual Christians. No Christian could ever defend a man like Trump. You just can't. It goes against everything Jesus ever taught.

3,841 posts, read 1,979,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
I have never heard a man brag about sexual assault and trying to sleep with married subordinates.
He did not brag about an assault. He said he tried to hook up with that woman and failed. He also said that because he is famous woman let him do whatever he wants to them. Ask any famous man, professional ball player or musician. I am sure they all know what he is talking about. Woman flock to them. They treat themselves as objects to get the famous guy. I have seen it. What Trump said was vulgar but he was not speaking of assaulting women.

Old 10-08-2016, 12:35 PM

1,972 posts, read 1,280,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryKate34 View Post
You are exactly right! Who else is outraged by what Trump said 10 years ago? LIBERALS! And they weren't voting for him in the first place, so who cares? LOL!

Pence is a liberal?
What about Paul Ryan? Another liberal?

Or did you just ignore them because they don't fit your argument?

Old 10-08-2016, 12:35 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,701,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Linda Trip said that the Clintons threated Monica to say nothing.

EXCLUSIVE–Linda Tripp: 'Bill Had Affairs with Thousands of Women ...

www.breitbart.com/.../exclusive-linda-tripp-bill-had-affairs-with-thousa...
  1. Cached
  2. Similar

Breitbart News

Jan 17, 2016 - In a rare interview, Linda Tripp, a pivotal figure in the Monica Lewinsky scandal, revealed on Sunday it was common knowledge while she worked in the West Wing that Bill Clinton had affairs with “thousands of women.”. Speaking on “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio,” Tripp ...
Thousands, huh? And, the link is breitbart? <scoff>

Old 10-08-2016, 12:36 PM

285 posts, read 197,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
We will see on Election Day. I assume you haven't been watching the news or you wouldn't make that statement.
You're right. The nooz and libs care very much about what Trump said 10 years ago. OMG The desperation is almost too much! LOL, I can't take it anymore!!!

Old 10-08-2016, 12:37 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,664,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Trump admits to impure thoughts about his own daughter. Trump 2016!
Makes you wonder what he's doing sitting on those gold toilets.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.