Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does Trumps own mouth deliver the knock out to his presidential campaign l?
Yes 164 65.34%
No 87 34.66%
Voters: 251. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2016, 12:38 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,563,078 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
I bet somewhere in NJ Chris Christie is celebrating now with ice cream thinking Pence might quit
I was thinking the same thing.

15,047 posts, read 8,891,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
He did not brag about an assault. He said he tried to hook up with that woman and failed. He also said that because he is famous woman let him do whatever he wants to them. Ask any famous man, professional ball player or musician. I am sure they all know what he is talking about. Woman flock to them. They treat themselves as objects to get the famous guy. I have seen it. What Trump said was vulgar but he was not speaking of assaulting women.
Really? So "just grab 'em by the *****" is not assault? I am a woman, and if a man came up and grabbed me like that you can bet I would feel like I was assaulted. As would any woman. Or any man, for that matter. You pretending otherwise notwithstanding.

7,800 posts, read 10,122,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Nobody but you dems care what Trump said.

All the adults are talking about how Hillary is being exposed as nothing but a paid shill of Wall st, and the big banks.
Mike Pence is a Democrat?

Wake up, smell the coffee. Trump's done. Even his own running mate wants nothing to do with him. Even Reince Prebius who sold Trump his soul is repulsed. Trump has nobody left besides Ghouliani, Gingrich, and the White trash nationalists. Stick a fork in him, he's toast.

How can any decent person stick up for him?

Old 10-08-2016, 12:39 PM

2,218 posts, read 1,949,531 times
Default Trump has inadvertently given a gift to America...

By bringing his own casual misogyny to this race, and inspiring his followers to come to his defense by admitting that they too have demonstrated the same lack of respect for women behind closed doors throughout their lives... he has destroyed the illusion that any of his supporters are "conservative" in any sense or fashion.

I am honestly shocked (and disheartened) to see so many of my fellow Americans admit that they have been talking about women this way for their entire lives, and/or have mutely stood by without complaint while their friends and/or acquaintances demonstrated similar behavior.

Those on this board who are defending Trump and his latest round of unacceptable behavior are truly revealing themselves.

Old 10-08-2016, 12:40 PM

22,216 posts, read 19,512,084 times
Quote:
He did not brag about an assault. He said he tried to hook up with that woman and failed. He also said that because he is famous woman let him do whatever he wants to them. Ask any famous man, professional ball player or musician. I am sure they all know what he is talking about. Woman flock to them. They treat themselves as objects to get the famous guy. I have seen it. What Trump said was vulgar but he was not speaking of assaulting women.
How is grabbing a woman by the p**** not assault? If I did that to some woman I would be in jail and deservedly so.

Old 10-08-2016, 12:40 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,795,962 times
Quote:
What Trump said was vulgar but he was not speaking of assaulting women.
Yes he was. Saying you can do anything you want and just kiss/grab them without controlling yourself is most certainly sexual assault. And this isn't the only tape of this behavior. More to come showing him mistreating women on The Apprentice.

Quit defending him. He's disgusting.

Old 10-08-2016, 12:41 PM

20,160 posts, read 12,796,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
Whenever a hardcore Trump supporter starts with "To be honest" you know the next words will be nothing but dishonest.

Hillary is "Satan", why, exactly? Please tell us why this is so, and why we should vote for the orange blob known as Trump?
She and her husband killed enough people in their career. If that's not Satan I don't know what is?

285 posts, read 199,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustermannBB View Post
Pence is a liberal?
What about Paul Ryan? Another liberal?

Or did you just ignore them because they don't fit your argument?
They aren't outraged, nice try though!!!

2,538 posts, read 3,881,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Was your wife "frigging livid" over Bubba's sexcapades? Does she want to see him back in the White House again so that he can once again prey on the interns?
I would just like to see one, just one, Trump supporter on CD say that what DT said about women was wrong and that they are sickened by it. But please, continue diverting back to Bill Clinton to excuse this vile behavior.

15,706 posts, read 11,795,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
Mike Pence is a Democrat?

Wake up, smell the coffee. Trump's done. Even his own running mate wants nothing to do with him. Even Reince Prebius who sold Trump his soul is repulsed. Trump has nobody left besides Ghouliani, Gingrich, and the White trash nationalists. Stick a fork in him, he's toast.

How can any decent person stick up for him?
No decent person is sticking up for him. His cult followers, like those we see in this board are not decent human beings. They're everything wrong with this country, and quite frankly humanity in general.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections