Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does Trumps own mouth deliver the knock out to his presidential campaign l?
Yes 164 65.34%
No 87 34.66%
Voters: 251. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2016, 07:18 PM
SQL

1,337 posts, read 1,194,537 times

Advertisements

For anyone who has a brain between their ears, and any sense of morality towards their daughters, sisters, wives, nieces, female friends, female co-workers, I do believe this is the final knock out punch.

811 posts, read 551,139 times
Reminds me of the locker room in high school and college.

2,752 posts, read 2,762,701 times
[quote=tinytrump;45747721]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen88 View Post
Because Hillary publicly smeared women who accused her husband of sexual abuse and rape, all the while saying that she's on the side of female victims.[/quote

and 2 wrongs make right? in this case 3? bill was never charged with anything- the women were not minors- and where this proof that she hurt them? should have she?? H yea- they were homewreckers- and nothing to do with political- the women unless raped- were wrong and Monica this was affair # 2 with a married man-
Hillary says women should be believed when they cry rape or harassment, but when it's her husband that gets accused of it, she smears them, loudly and publicly. That is the definition of hypocrisy. So is when she pays the women on her staff less than she pays men, and cries about "the glass ceiling".

Old 10-07-2016, 07:19 PM

7,826 posts, read 4,571,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpicture View Post
Whoever revealed this -- I wonder why they dropped it on a friday?

Isn't that usually the worst day to drop news that you want to go viral & have impact?
My understanding is NBC was working a doing a story about this AFTER the debate, but someone leaked the video to the Washington Post today. Apparently NBC was aware of the tape's existence for awhile.

Old 10-07-2016, 07:20 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,382,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
I'm a woman. If a man grabbed me by the crotch without my consent because he "felt he could get away with it" that has nothing to do with my purity level. It has everything to do with a male chauvinist pig thinking that women are there just for his pleasure.

You cannot tell the difference between consensual touching and groping? You seriously don't know that one is not like the other? Seriously?
Ah, but you just said you wouldn't have consented.

If a man does anything to you without your consent it is wrong no matter his motive.

At some point all of us have had a move put on us or put a move on someone else. There is implied consent if not told "no" or pushed away.

As a woman you've probably been on the receiving end of advances more than initiating. The few times I've received first initiation from a woman I had the ability to think about what I wanted. Surely women, who traditionallyu receive more advances than they give out have the ability to do so too.

Old 10-07-2016, 07:20 PM
SQL

1,337 posts, read 1,194,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reno Dweller View Post
So Trump said this back in 2005, this is 2016. this probably wouldn't have bothered me 30 or 35 years ago, but now as a married man in my 60's, I would not approve of this kind of talk, and like a lot of men, whether you're a Democrat or a Republican, how many of us guys have talked about women in a lewd manner in the past? I'm sure some women also have done the same talking about men as well. The only difference is Trump was caught on a microphone, if any of us men were to hear a tape of something similar we said 20 or 30 years ago, depending on who you are, you might not think anything of it or you might have this "I can't believe I said that" type of reaction.

Let's not forget also that 24 years ago a lot was revealed about Bill Clinton's affairs, yet he still won the the 1992 and 1996 elections.
Bill Clinton was dragged through the mud and impeached as a result of those affairs. He did not get off scott free. It was also the end of his 2nd term that this all came to fruition. So he never had to face re-election under these circumstances.

And no, I've never in my life talked about women as inanimate sexual objects that I could take advantage of if only I were rich. This is absolutely disgusting.

Old 10-07-2016, 07:21 PM

1,972 posts, read 1,281,431 times
I almost feel pity for the hardcore Trump supporters. Defending this type nonsense can't be easy.

23,570 posts, read 17,245,407 times
right, so any guy who hung ou with guys and trashed talked can't run for president.

Uh huh, all the indignation.... proves the shallowness of the media which pretends Trumps words said in private, ten years ago were never uttered by any man ever.

much ado about nothing.

The story is the story created by the media and opponents to sink trump with gutter talk pretty much every man participated in. Elitists and social justice types with zero tolerance policies prove they are divorced from normal people.

Thought police have arrived. Both wear dem and repub uniforms and live in Washington DC on the taxpayers dime.

Of course Biden would call this a 'Big effn deal".

what you say in private is now illegal

57,333 posts, read 26,245,816 times
How does the religious right address this, no issues?

Old 10-07-2016, 07:22 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,332,087 times
Like most Republicans, Trump is fake!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.