Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does Trumps own mouth deliver the knock out to his presidential campaign l?
Yes 164 65.34%
No 87 34.66%
Voters: 251. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2016, 07:53 PM

1,972 posts, read 1,280,615 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen88 View Post
Except that he IS electable, and the left is scared. Hence all these diversions. I've said repeatedly that I dislike this language very much, but he would have to murder someone on live television with his bare hands and rape the corpse repeatedly before I would vote for Hillary. Cocky-speak seems to be a part of the alpha male, it just goes with territory. You gotta take the good with the bad. A real leader will still have faults. Name one famous person, apart from Mother Theresa or Padre Pio, who lived a saintly life. Frankly, I want a confident leader who is willing to throw his weight around a little, that is how a leader leads. If you don't like his choice of words, remember the context, Hollywood, which is filled to the rim with hopeless vulgarity. I doubt if Ruth Buzzi Ginsberg will be groped by him if/when they meet.
I believe you. Most Trump supporters think like that. They don't care what he says or does.
I too want a leader. But Trump is far from being a leader. But perhaps we have different definitions of leaders. I don't equate being loud, obnoxious, rude with being a great leader. Neither do I think telling everybody how great one is makes one a great leader. Because by that standard we might as well take Kanye West serious when we he decides to run for president.

I don't tough talk but it has to backed up by substance and that is lacking with Trump.

Old 10-07-2016, 07:54 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Quote:
Cocky-speak seems to be a part of the alpha male, it just goes with territory. You gotta take the good with the bad. A real leader will still have faults. Name one famous person, apart from Mother Theresa or Padre Pio, who lived a saintly life. Frankly, I want a confident leader who is willing to throw his weight around a little, that is how a leader leads. If you don't like his choice of words, remember the context, Hollywood, which is filled to the rim with hopeless vulgarity. I doubt if Ruth Buzzi Ginsberg will be groped by him if/when they meet.
Ginsburg has a lifetime record of selfless public service. And she wasn't born a multimillionaire, like your boy was. The discrimination she overcame to get where she is today was considerable. She's a lot tougher than she looks or talks.

Drumpf wants nothing to do with her. She'd turn that blubbering bozo inside out.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 10-07-2016 at 10:13 PM.. Reason: off topic

5,472 posts, read 3,226,183 times
Listen to the Republican, "some" of these people are beyond belief, they are so obsessed and desperate for someone to be on the podium to feed their own belligerence, they are now upset because their Belligerence Master has stuck his foot in his own mouth, AGAIN.
But, people tried to tell them, but ignorance is its own thing and it slants to stupidity when it seeks not to correct the basis of being ignorant.
All this crazy madness of them LUSTING for some mess from some emails, because they are thirsty for more drama, we can look at them and see exactly why and how American has been fleeced by the wealth for so long, we can see these are the same ignorant people who supported Union Busting, these are the same people who supported and even hailed Outsourcing until it doubled back and bit them in the butt. Then they rally in support of Mr. Outsource and Mr. Importer, and listen to him delude them with the game that he can do something for them, when he can't even do anything for himself to have his labeled products made in America.
He can't even build his buildings except by massive importing. This is the same man who has done paper shuffles for 20+ years to avoid paying taxes, and then brag about it, and claim he is smart to have avoided paying taxes, this is the same man, who was confident in trying to dupe people to lower the tax rate for people like himself, and then let him pass it on to his kids tax free with tax concession included.

....Republican can't see any of it, they are blinded and need someone to feed them drama, and lead them with by their much loved belligerence, without it, they become even more miserable and anguished to lash out, because their chief hell raiser keeps proving to the Public that he is not fit to be President of these United States.

He won the Republican Nomination by and through being Belligerent. The only person who was on the stage, with dignity, Republican Ignored him in grand fashion, they ignored him and wanted and did make a statement to that impact, when and how they "ignored" Kaisac. He likely was the most sensible of the whole lot. But republican felt nothing but wrath for him, because he was not belligerent and would not wallow in the mud and sling crap.

We see clearly what the divide line is in society, it is clear, the hate mongers, racist, bigot, and belligerence pusher who had themselves a hey day with the Master of Belligerence as their leader. He even trashed the Republican Party, and they loved that too, but claim themselves as republicans. Then Trump told them, he could kill someone on Wall Street and they'd still be dumb enough to vote for him, and they loved it. Never knowing that he was telling them how much of a fool he saw them to be. Then he said in bold statement, that he loved to have a following of the ignorant and uneducated. They clapped and yelled with cheers. They were so hunger for a desire to think they'd get to return American to the 1940's and 1950's they were simply over-joyed with anticipations. They even supported his covert manner of trying to incite the gun nuts to be violent against Hillary.
That line shows the evil mentality, and its pursuit of bigotry, racism, bias, belligerence, and how it stand in its own drama spins, looking for even more to denigrate.

Now, maybe people can wake up and see the email game was nothing, but drama spins, anyone not aware of the fact of how politics function, kept trying to make something out of nothing, and even attacked the DOJ because they followed the law and saw nothing that needed any legal action. They thought they could play the old Jim Crow Lynch party games and get to hang someone without any valid reasoning. All they knew was they hate the name Clinton, so they were over zealous in their wants and aims to attack.....

The best of all of this, is the Republican party is exposed and we knew they fragmented themselves with their infighting between the tea party, the alt right, the racist and bigot, all following Republican policies that nearly crashed the American economy, after having embroiled us in wars that has raged for a decade and 1/2.... still that was not enough damage for them, they wanted to do even more and have done even more, They made the Republican Party a one man organization called Trump.

But stay tune, because it will be a mass of Republican trying to put a spin and deflection and denial, and claim its just a temporary slip of the lip, yet Again. There will be more trying to promote the Trump Brand even still.

And these same ones will stand up and claim they support family values, when they have no regard for women and can't respect women to make her own decision about life. Now, again, and again, America has been insulted on the National and International stage, by the one man Republicans made to represent the whole of the Republican system.

The entire Republican system has been silent, because their master has told them months ago to shut up and let him run the show, and they submitted to let him do so. Now they are all scurrying like mad.

Many of the smarter ones stood up early and made it clear they would not support Trump, and even the previous Republican President have made it clear they will not speak for him and they don't even care to mention his name in public and now they too pledge their vote for sensibility, in their choice to support Hillary.

We saw even the result of the butt kissing vice Presidential candidate deny and avoid the truth, and blatantly lied on national TV, and republicans relied on the silliness to say, they support him, because in their eyes he looks Presidential simply because he is a white man with a Tv media image that looks like he's straight out of the 1950's as if he is a remake of the Anti Civil Right leaders. All they saw was, such an image, and failed to listen to him denying and avoiding truth and lying.

Well, the truth has "again" presented itself.... Trump is not fit to be President !!!!!

Melania now "has him on tape pursuing infidelity" which is enough to get her at least a few 100 million of his money... and he can't pay a judge not to award it to her. This is the same man who claim he was such an upstanding and high moral fiber man, and he busted himself again, with his own words.

Russian's Putin is probably upset too; I wonder if he will file another protest? he may even protest against the america people for not accepting this "new spill of belligerence", It might be likely what ever deal they had cooked up, won't pan out, and now the Russians may even want Trump to start forking over the money they invested in his schemes.

Last edited by Chance and Change; 10-07-2016 at 08:45 PM..

1,972 posts, read 1,280,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen88 View Post
And lying, frail, incompetent Hillary is fit?
Nope. Far from it. But unfortunately still better than Trump.

22,974 posts, read 27,016,029 times
Let's see how the outrage grows about something that really matters to the U.S. as a nation. That would be the excerpts of dear Hillary's speeches to Wall Street.

Old 10-07-2016, 07:55 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,566,254 times
What was Baywatch all about?
Why does America have Hooters?
Strip clubs?
Playboy?
Sex in movies?

And all of a sudden, the pervert Liberals/Democrats have gone Taliban?

Old 10-07-2016, 07:56 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,016,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
This is who we want to lead our nation, be an example for our children???

https://a.msn.com/r/2/BBx9qzE?m=en-us
So let me ask this, do you hate President Kennedy given all the sleaze he was doing while in office?
C'mon, be honest!

27,798 posts, read 32,448,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Three words. Menage.de.trois.

Mick
Not an image anyone should have placed in their heads.....

9,249 posts, read 26,697,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
This is not true for those of us with vaginas [apparently] accessible for groping by the GOP candidate.

For this female with one, Hillary's issues are much more of a threat to me. Trump and Bush's locker room talk isn't enough to give me the vapors and send me running in the other direction. Besides, half the time, men talking all big like that are just talking that way to other men, when in reality he probably never actually did do ANY of that. As a girl who had and still has more male friends than female friends, I've heard just about anything a man will talk about.

2,196 posts, read 1,994,806 times
Default Where Have You Been ???? ... Under A Rock ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
Who the heck cares? The Dems run their campaign like a tabloid.
Bill C. & Donald T. are doing what men usually do and what women usually do also : "Talk the Talk" !
If any of you have ever had the privilege of serving your country and living on a military base in the States or served anytime over seas in a combat zone where men and women soldiers are stationed in close proximity to one another ... you would here this type of "Hype" talk from both sexes !!! ... Really ! ... What a bunch of cry babies ! ... It appears as if many folks on here may well have never ventured very far from home ... nor even experienced life among the masses! ... If any of you ever completed your college education you certainly remember how it was on campus ...you do remember don't you ? ... Yes you do ! ... So stop the faked "I'm Shocked" reaction regarding Donald T. ... Young and Middle Aged men and women have engaged in this type of sexual come on talk for ages ... I've witnessed it more from women than men during my career ! ....
You guys crack me up !!! ..... Wow! Get a life and by the way ... get out of the house once in a while! y'all stop drinking all that ole "Kool Aid" will yah! ... Old Sgt. Lamar Says So !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.