Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does Trumps own mouth deliver the knock out to his presidential campaign l?
Yes 164 65.34%
No 87 34.66%
Voters: 251. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2016, 08:06 PM

14,221 posts, read 6,985,852 times

Advertisements

This is terrible stuff.

And he was in his late 50s at this time. Its not like he thinks differently now. He's basically admitting to being a sexual predator.

42,872 posts, read 26,399,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Funk View Post
Bill C. & Donald T. are doing what men usually do and what women usually do also : "Talk the Talk" !
If any of you have ever had the privilege of serving your country and living on a military base in the States or served anytime over seas in a combat zone where men and women soldiers are stationed in close proximity to one another ... you would here this type of "Hype" talk from both sexes !!! ... Really ! ... What a bunch of cry babies ! ... It appears as if many folks on here may well have never ventured very far from home ... nor even experienced life among the masses! ... If any of you ever completed your college education you certainly remember how it was on campus ...you do remember don't you ? ... Yes you do ! ... So stop the faked "I'm Shocked" reaction regarding Donald T. ... Young and Middle Aged men and women have engaged in this type of sexual come on talk for ages ... I've witnessed it more from women than men during my career ! ....You guys crack me up !!! ..... Wow! Get a life and by the way ... get out of the house once in a while! y'all stop drinking all that ole "Kool Aid" will yah! ... Old Sgt. Lamar Says So !
Oh please the guy was 60 years old he wasn't a 19 year old Army recruit and I have never in my life hear a man or a woman talk about being entitled to grope a member of the opposite sex without consent. Maybe you should take a look at who you are hanging around with if this is the kind of talk that takes place.

26,694 posts, read 14,603,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
This is who we want to lead our nation, be an example for our children???

https://a.msn.com/r/2/BBx9qzE?m=en-us
Which part Trump said was untrue?

SQL

1,337 posts, read 1,196,618 times
Trump is going to lose. This is the final nail in the coffin. Sorry folks, this is a wrap.

Old 10-07-2016, 08:07 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,486,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
Is Bill Clinton on record doing the same? No.

So there's no "irony" here, it's just stupid deflecting for the inexcusable.

And Clinton was President 25 years ago. Welcome to 2016. Only one candidate bragging about sexual assault.
Let me present it slowly in easy to digest words.

Bill. WH. Cheat. Monica. Cigars. Cheat. Right under hil's nose in the WH. Serial cheater.

Hil. Stays with billy. Enabler. Embarrassed on world stage getting taken advantaged of. Stays with him. Defends bill over cheating. Goes after accusers who cheated with billy.

Claims to be outraged over trump's words. Not apparently outraged enough to leave husband. Who. Again. Cheated on her, right in the WH.

Enabler. Hypocrite. Throwing stones in a glass house.

Get it now, see the connection?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
Where do people come up with this idiocy? When did Hillary say she was for "open borders, letting Wall Street have its way, and destruction of national sovereignty? Is she for clubbing puppies to death too?
Gotta get you out reading more nola:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/leaked-em...010716826.html

"Leaked emails show Clinton professing different messages to Wall Street and the public on trade"

""My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, some time in the future with energy that is as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere," Clinton said."

Any questions?

Old 10-07-2016, 08:08 PM

9,249 posts, read 26,725,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by take57 View Post
Odd, I've been reading from you for the last six months that Trump's mouth was just fine.

Guess this means back-peddle season has officially begun. Tally Ho, Release the Weasels !!!
What men say to other men in locker rooms (or tour buses) is usually nothing but bragging. Probably no substance behind it.

Old 10-07-2016, 08:09 PM

1,972 posts, read 1,284,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlover View Post
When the Trump thing started to take hold I figured out his appeal. His appeal was he was rich, influential, beautiful wives, big homes and cars. He spoke as he wanted and insulted who he wanted. His supporters lived vicariously thru him. He was their surrogate their avatar. Still is.
Spot on I think.
Also, IMHO, to quite a few Trump represents their last hope so to speak to bring back the "good old times".
When being a straight, white, christian caucasian male basically automatically put you on top of the food chain.

Women back then knew their places and so did uppity brown and black people. Or as the Kelso liked say on Scrubs back in the good old days when sexual harassment was still considered to be polite chit chat.

24,260 posts, read 14,244,027 times
https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/784568112419069952

How long until Cruz pulls his endorsement?

3,138 posts, read 2,786,155 times
I heard the Audio clip on "Extra" tonight.

The ahow's host stated that the married woman was Nancy O'Dell.

I'm not sure if this was mentioned already.

4,996 posts, read 2,452,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Who are you trying to kid here? Dems still supported Bubba LONG after this was known. His perjury during his sexual assault trial, and the resulting impeachment proceedings over that was blown off by Dems as just "moralistic" Republicans on a witch hunt. A BJ in the oval office wasn't an issue then. Why is a 10 year old quip now? Even moreso...why isn't attacking rape victims as a "bimbo eruption" demonized as part of the Dems war on women? Dems are nothing but hypocrites.

Which leaves us to a couple terrible choices...Giant Douche or Turd Sandwich. I don't want either of these two 'holes near the WH. But of the two, Trump still stinks a little less, particularly in terms of policy.

Hmm..must have missed his 'sexual assault trial'--which court was that?

I'm not a Bill fan..at all. but I thought impeachment was political hatchet job that did not meet the standard of 'High crimes and Misdemeanors'.

This is different though..on top of everything else--we have a chance to avoid the mistake we made with Clinton.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.