Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does Trumps own mouth deliver the knock out to his presidential campaign l?
Yes 164 65.34%
No 87 34.66%
Voters: 251. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2016, 08:02 PM

39,897 posts, read 26,586,483 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
Yeah..we all get it..Bill Clinton is a sleaze..so how does that diminish Trump's comments?

Had we known about Bill...before he was elected..he would have gone down in flames...Clinton's bad behavior does not excuse Trumps.

C'mon, admit it--Trump is an arrogant POS--and a shill for the Russians..whether or not he knows it.
Who are you trying to kid here? Dems still supported Bubba LONG after this was known. His perjury during his sexual assault trial, and the resulting impeachment proceedings over that was blown off by Dems as just "moralistic" Republicans on a witch hunt. A BJ in the oval office wasn't an issue then. Nor was purjury. Why is a 10 year old quip now? Even moreso...why is attacking rape victims as a "bimbo eruption" now part of the Dems war on women? Dems are nothing but hypocrites.

Which leaves us to a couple terrible choices...Giant Douche or Turd Sandwich. I don't want either of these two 'holes near the WH. But of the two, Trump still stinks a little less, particularly in terms of policy.

285 posts, read 199,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SQL View Post
For anyone who has a brain between their ears, and any sense of morality towards their daughters, sisters, wives, nieces, female friends, female co-workers, I do believe this is the final knock out punch.
I'm a woman. I grew up with brothers. I have a husband. A son. (And a daughter.) I know men can talk trashy and still function and be successful. I knew as soon as I saw this on the news tonight that liberals would be so excited and talking about how Trump is done now lol. I really don't care about this conversation he had 10 years ago. In fact, I'm pretty sure there were some guys talking about me or my female friends in a vulgar way 10-15 years ago when I was young and single. I dated and plenty of guys try to see how far they can go. So yeah, be outraged all you want, but don't lie to yourself.

I'm voting for him, my parents are voting for him, and I hope my brothers, husband, friends and everyone else I know will too!

6,218 posts, read 7,743,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SQL View Post
I don't support Hilary.

Just an independent with a brain who can think.

And I can't possibly look into my mother's, sister's, or niece's eyes and tell them this is who I think needs to govern you.
And hillary is for open borders, letting wall street have it's way with the economy, the destruction of our national sovereingty.......and you can look your mother, sister, and neice's in the eyes, and be OK with that?

In the bigger picture, the long run down the line of the future for all of our progeny. What is truly more important? A guy with a big ego spouting off in the locker room, or destruction of the nation?.......

We'll have an answer on Nov 9th.

CN

Old 10-07-2016, 08:03 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,452,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
So let me ask this, do you hate President Kennedy given all the sleaze he was doing while in office?
C'mon, be honest!
Hate? No...but I don't think Kennedy was a very good President..his focus was on foreign affairs--and he drug his feet on Civil Rights. He ordered assassinations of foreign leaders and turned the White House into a playpen for his infidelity.

10,275 posts, read 10,371,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
And yet you guys stand up for President Clinton.. ooh the irony..
Is Bill Clinton on record doing the same? No.

So there's no "irony" here, it's just stupid deflecting for the inexcusable.

And Clinton was President 25 years ago. Welcome to 2016. Only one candidate bragging about sexual assault.

26,694 posts, read 14,603,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
who said can't be forgiven? I can certainly forgive any act of unruly behavior- no one is a saint- the problem here is a "pattern of behavior" that has not changed-- but to bring Bill into it- then lets bring Foley- Weiner- Souder- Edwards etc. and all the rest of the mess of political men- with a sex issues- well we did - now its TRUMPS and Hillary's time- no one else--- why people keep bringing BILL into his ?
Because the fact Hillary is still married to Bill shows her support for Bill.

Old 10-07-2016, 08:04 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,565,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Bill Clinton has a documented history of rapes, molestations, attacks on women and Hillary was the enabler.
Pretrial Conference for Donald Trump Rape Lawsuit Delayed

the conference shall be adjourned until October 14, 2016 at 10:00 a.m. Initial Conference set for 10/14/2016 at 10:00 AM before Judge Ronnie Abrams.
Pretrial Conference for Donald Trump Rape Lawsuit Delayed : snopes.com

Old 10-07-2016, 08:05 PM

9,249 posts, read 26,725,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
And what does the Republican establishment do now? Kiss and make up or dump Forest Trump?
For one, not clutch their pearls and get the vapors. The ones barking the loudest about what Trump said are probably worried the crap they spewed to another man, in what they thought was a private moment, will be leaked.

Old 10-07-2016, 08:06 PM

10,275 posts, read 10,371,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
And hillary is for open borders, letting wall street have it's way with the economy, the destruction of our national sovereingty.......and you can look your mother, sister, and neice's eyes, and be OK with that?
Where do people come up with this idiocy? When did Hillary say she was for "open borders, letting Wall Street have its way, and destruction of national sovereignty? Is she for clubbing puppies to death too?

Old 10-07-2016, 08:06 PM

39,897 posts, read 26,586,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
You don't think that the Russians hacking e-mails, and feeding them to Assange in an attempt to 'fix' the US election, something that "really matters to the US as a nation"?
YOu don't think the Dems election fraud isn't something that really matters to the US as a nation? Lying to the American people blaming Benghazi on a youtube video? Taking hundreds of millions of dollars from brutal Middle Eastern nations that slaughter homosexuals, adulterers and those that leave a cult? THat call rape victims a "bimbo eruption"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections