Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does Trumps own mouth deliver the knock out to his presidential campaign l?
Yes 164 65.34%
No 87 34.66%
Voters: 251. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2016, 08:33 PM

2,320 posts, read 1,870,368 times

Advertisements

I don't know, I don't think Trump is a rational choice whatsoever, his believers are blind to his faults, so----- NO not really sure this will sink him (sigh)....

Old 10-07-2016, 08:34 PM

1,972 posts, read 1,280,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post

awww, I'm sure you do. I'm sure you do. Ha!

And I'm sure you posted the same heart felt sincerity for chelsea when she had a mother who stuck around with her father who was playing cigar games with the intern under the nose of her mom/his daughter in the WH? Stuck around with her serial cheater father? Do you feel sorry for her/how that enables many kids to make it seems "hey, it's all right if dad messes around with a bunch of woman with no consequences from mom as she stuck with him and enabled it all.....I grew up that way and it's a-ok!"

False outrage style is hot tonight!
It is very telling that instead of trying to defend it you are now left with nothing more then deflecting. You know as well as I that Trump is simply not fit.
For the record I did feel bad for Chelsea having to go through this in the public eye. You problem is in your vain attempts to ignore your heroes shortcomings and there are many of them you basically treat everyone who says something against him as a Hilary supporter. I guess that is all you got left. I dislike Hilary almost as much as Trump, but think as bad as she is she is not Trump bad.
But since you are so concerned about the parenting of Bill and Hilary Clinton I ask what is your stance on Trump in that regard. He says himself that raising kids is not his thing and he leaves that to the various mothers/wives he went through. I guess he was hard pressed for time chasing skirt while his current wife was pregnant with his child.
So tell all about fake outrage YOUR fake outrage about Hilary and Bill and their lying.

Old 10-07-2016, 08:34 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,172,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I was thinking it was some Florida socialite but Nancy O'Dell makes more sense because he was talking to Billy Bush. This election is insane. Apparently Trump is holed up in his Tower today.
It's actually kind of hard to understand why he was talking that way around Billy Bush. Billy Bush is a really nice guy who never talks that way. Was Trump trying to impress him?

Old 10-07-2016, 08:36 PM

4,862 posts, read 7,964,579 times
Now what about those who endorsed him? Ted Cruz must be going crazy.

Old 10-07-2016, 08:36 PM
SQL

1,337 posts, read 1,193,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAjerseychick View Post
I don't know, I don't think Trump is a rational choice whatsoever, his believers are blind to his faults, so----- NO not really sure this will sink him (sigh)....
This is the scary part. Fortunately, I've read a number of times that only around 9% of the voting populace actually nominated either candidate. That said, it's a little more reassuring that the rational, thinking individuals still far out number the die hards who support this nut case.

Old 10-07-2016, 08:37 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,470,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SQL View Post
The establishment is already distancing themselves. This is amazing! The implosion is real.

First Trump-Ryan appearance derailed by Trump tape
oh, I'm sure they are outraged.....terrible....the pure as driven snow establishment....my my my......now if they aren't behind trump, well now, how could he ever win something like a primary stacked with 15 or whatever establishment types with big $ behind them.

Never mind.

Given the big time dislike for the establishment in this election on both sides, I think this will ironically help trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustermannBB View Post
It is very telling that instead of trying to defend it you are now left with nothing more then deflecting. You know as well as I that Trump is simply not fit.
For the record I did feel bad for Chelsea having to go through this in the public eye. You problem is in your vain attempts to ignore your heroes shortcomings and there are many of them you basically treat everyone who says something against him as a Hilary supporter. I guess that is all you got left. I dislike Hilary almost as much as Trump, but think as bad as she is she is not Trump bad.
But since you are so concerned about the parenting of Bill and Hilary Clinton I ask what is your stance on Trump in that regard. He says himself that raising kids is not his thing and he leaves that to the various mothers/wives he went through. I guess he was hard pressed for time chasing skirt while his current wife was pregnant with his child.
So tell all about fake outrage YOUR fake outrage about Hilary and Bill and their lying.
Nor is hil. Unless you feel "extremely careless"/what's "C" mean from a SS, serial lying, etc etc. is "fit".

I trust no politician. I just trust your queen far less than the normal lying/bought off politician type you favor. How you all can defend her/vote for her is sad.

Old 10-07-2016, 08:38 PM

8,633 posts, read 10,152,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
We all knew the driving force behind Trump supporters was hate, now it's sex. What the world needs now is love sweet love.
Right...and of course the left never tries to sell sex. Just ask good ole Bill, Kim Kardashian and Lena Dunham.

Old 10-07-2016, 08:38 PM

9,249 posts, read 26,697,972 times
Quote:
Well, I guess since you think that, it must be so. Who needs facts when you have love roses' speculation and feelings.
Glad you think so But where is your verifiable proof (picture, video, court record, etc) that Trump ACTUALLY treated a woman like that? Yeah, he was jabbering on a bus with a bunch of other men, but that's TALK, not action.

Old 10-07-2016, 08:39 PM

285 posts, read 197,859 times
Quote:
Well, I guess since you think that, it must be so. Who needs facts when you have love roses' speculation and feelings.
Love roses' speculation was one of the most logical posts on this thread. If you go back and read, you'll see that others have acknowledged that men do say inappropriate things. You're being silly. What facts prove love roses' feelings and speculation wrong?

Old 10-07-2016, 08:40 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,278,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
.BUT we are not talking about what deviant thoughts and behaviours of regular folks..WE are talking about a person who is running for the highest level of power!! Running for the most powerful and influential Country!!
Exactly! We can't have his semen on intern's dress or a half a dozen accusations of rape and admitted illicit affairs. What has this country descended to?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.