Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2016, 05:12 AM

51,649 posts, read 25,796,708 times

Advertisements

Donors are sending letters asking for their money back.
Major GOP Donors Are Asking Trump for Their Money Back - NBC News

Pence is canceling fundraisers, or they are canceling on him.
Mike Pence Cancels NJ Fundraiser

Has the Trump campaign submitted total for funds raised in Sept. yet?

Old 11-10-2016, 12:04 AM

30,251 posts, read 23,723,072 times
You misspelled "Hillary".

Old 11-10-2016, 12:13 AM

5,717 posts, read 3,144,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
You misspelled "Hillary".
Where are the liberals? Where's the praise for their queen? They were all supposed to be here on Wednesday to celebrate!!!

Old 11-10-2016, 03:58 AM
bUU

12,074 posts, read 10,701,479 times
Strange that you need those you've defeated present for you to celebrate. Aren't you confident enough within yourself to celebrate without others present? Or is this part of the sore winner aspect we've seen across the Internet over the last day. As I relayed in another thread, after the Democratic victory in 2008, conservatives throughout our area were quite saddened. Our church community reached out in friendship and peace, with what was akin to the the grace that we've seen the Obama administration exhibit for eight years. Here we are in 2016, and the election goes the other way. What do the victors do? Seemingly, they all act like spoiled children (because that's the only reaction we're seeing). Now I know that not all conservatives are acting like that, but it must be a great embarrassment to those who aren't to see those who are. In 2008, it was my place to take any sore winners among my cohort to task for their behavior. Admittedly, I didn't encounter any such behavior that I had to address. This time around it isn't my place; I didn't vote for this guy. So where are the conservative folks with the maturity necessary to know that it is their responsibility to school the spoiled children in their cohort about such disreputable behavior?

Yes, we truly need a revolution of values, in this nation. Otherwise, the inmates will end up running the asylum.

Old 11-10-2016, 04:11 AM

13,689 posts, read 7,976,787 times
Give me a break.

Trump supporters have ever right to rub the hundreds of trump bashing threads back into the face of libs here.

You libs certainly deserve it.

Have a nice day

Old 11-10-2016, 04:25 AM

18,460 posts, read 15,239,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bUU View Post
Strange that you need those you've defeated present for you to celebrate. Aren't you confident enough within yourself to celebrate without others present? Or is this part of the sore winner aspect we've seen across the Internet over the last day. As I relayed in another thread, after the Democratic victory in 2008, conservatives throughout our area were quite saddened. Our church community reached out in friendship and peace, with what was akin to the the grace that we've seen the Obama administration exhibit for eight years. Here we are in 2016, and the election goes the other way. What do the victors do? Seemingly, they all act like spoiled children (because that's the only reaction we're seeing). Now I know that not all conservatives are acting like that, but it must be a great embarrassment to those who aren't to see those who are. In 2008, it was my place to take any sore winners among my cohort to task for their behavior. Admittedly, I didn't encounter any such behavior that I had to address. This time around it isn't my place; I didn't vote for this guy. So where are the conservative folks with the maturity necessary to know that it is their responsibility to school the spoiled children in their cohort about such disreputable behavior?

Yes, we truly need a revolution of values, in this nation. Otherwise, the inmates will end up running the asylum.
I take it on a person by person basis. There are posters on here that have lost gracefully, and they have my respect.

Then, there are others that are still kicking and screaming, and yet others who after a year of bashing us, just disappeared into the woodwork after losing the election. Why do those 2 groups deserve any better treatment than they are giving to Trump supporters?

Old 11-10-2016, 04:44 AM
bUU

Quote:
Originally Posted by john3232 View Post
Give me a break.
No way. Your side won. Now you get to enjoy the scrutiny of what you say and what you suggest, just like we have for the last eight years. Stop making excuses.

Quote:
Trump supporters have ever right to rub the hundreds of trump bashing threads back into the face of libs here.
Based on what precept of morality? I'm really curious about your answer. I'm a worship leader and a scholar and teacher of morality, so please educate me about this arcane belief system that you're talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
I take it on a person by person basis. There are posters on here that have lost gracefully, and they have my respect.
And I appreciate that, and I call on you, as one of the mature folks on your side, to take the sore winners on your side to task for their childish behavior, just as I stand ready to take the sore losers on my side to task.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Then, there are others that are still kicking and screaming, and yet others who after a year of bashing us, just disappeared into the woodwork after losing the election.
Why does that bother you? Do you think any reasonable person is obligated to stand around and accept the aforementioned sore winners behavior we're seeing going unchecked? Take responsibility for your half of the equation here. If you want to actually have a discussion with people from the other side, clean up the mess your folks are leaving.

Old 11-10-2016, 04:54 AM

13,689 posts, read 7,976,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bUU View Post
No way. Your side won. Now you get to enjoy the scrutiny of what you say and what you suggest, just like we have for the last eight years. Stop making excuses.

Based on what precept of morality? I'm really curious about your answer. I'm a worship leader and a scholar and teacher of morality, so please educate me about this arcane belief system that you're talking about.

And I appreciate that, and I call on you, as one of the mature folks on your side, to take the sore winners on your side to task for their childish behavior, just as I stand ready to take the sore losers on my side to task.

Why does that bother you? Do you think any reasonable person is obligated to stand around and accept the aforementioned sore winners behavior we're seeing going unchecked? Take responsibility for your half of the equation here. If you want to actually have a discussion with people from the other side, clean up the mess your folks are leaving.
Blah, blah blah.

President Donald J Trump.

Dig it and dig it good.

Have a wonderful day

Old 11-10-2016, 05:04 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,297,842 times
Quote:
Blah, blah blah.

President Donald J Trump.

Dig it and dig it good.

Have a wonderful day

Looks like the "wheels" were coming off the Clinton campaign all along!

Old 11-10-2016, 05:38 AM
bUU

Quote:
Blah, blah blah.
So summarizing. You have no defense for your comments, and you're intent on acting like an immoral miscreant instead of engaging in a respectful discussion.

The question is whether there are any mature Trump supporters who will have the character integrity to take you to task for your behavior and how it reflects upon them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections