Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who are you voting for?
Donald Trump 81 40.70%
Hillary Clinton 87 43.72%
Jill Stein 3 1.51%
Gary Johnson 11 5.53%
Other/Write-in 10 5.03%
Undecided 7 3.52%
Voters: 199. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2016, 06:43 AM

8,325 posts, read 3,976,859 times

Advertisements

Clinton. As has been said many other times, if the GOP had brought ANY sort of a decent candidate, they would have gotten my vote. But the malcontents/deplorables/radicals/cultists (whatever you want to call them) decided in their infinite wisdom that a loon like Donald Trump should run as the GOP candidate. So stop whining. YOU are the reason that Hillary Clinton will be your next President.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2016, 06:52 AM

3,365 posts, read 5,287,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlover View Post
But remeber you wont have any right to complain later.
What a load of crap.

Old 10-09-2016, 06:53 AM

35,851 posts, read 21,267,803 times
The republicans brought this mess on themselves. I hope how bad their candidate is, they will wake up and look in the mirror. Yes -congress and the top politicians, the people are soooo sick of you, they brought in a person known to say --- you are fired!! - This loud message (trump) is for you ! Own it! Def not voting for that orange Bafoon

Old 10-09-2016, 07:13 AM

6,587 posts, read 17,597,973 times
I saw this online somewhere else, but this also reflects how I feel:

"If Hillary Clinton turned into a zombie, and that zombie ate my entire family, I would still vote for her."

Anybody other than Trump. That's my reality these days. I have never cried after an election, but I will be sobbing if he wins.

Old 10-09-2016, 07:36 AM

3,440 posts, read 2,544,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlover View Post
But remeber you wont have any right to complain later.
What??? Why not???? You will regret your decision, we (third party voters) will not.

Old 10-09-2016, 07:42 AM

4,982 posts, read 3,304,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
Clinton. As has been said many other times, if the GOP had brought ANY sort of a decent candidate, they would have gotten my vote. But the malcontents/deplorables/radicals/cultists (whatever you want to call them) decided in their infinite wisdom that a loon like Donald Trump should run as the GOP candidate. So stop whining. YOU are the reason that Hillary Clinton will be your next President.
Suuuuuure

Old 10-09-2016, 09:00 AM

5,756 posts, read 4,013,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtired14 View Post
I cannot wait for November 9th, because this BS will be over,finally! Ugliest, dumbest, and longest election campaign I have ever experienced. I will be voting for Johnson, he isn't going to win but I refuse to be a part of the downfall of this country when one of those other two idiots gets in.
I said the same thing about this election... trash Reality T.V. that effects you and me...were you partying with us this weekend by the fire?

Old 10-09-2016, 09:15 AM

5,756 posts, read 4,013,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyCo View Post
I saw this online somewhere else, but this also reflects how I feel:

"If Hillary Clinton turned into a zombie, and that zombie ate my entire family, I would still vote for her."

Anybody other than Trump. That's my reality these days. I have never cried after an election, but I will be sobbing if he wins.
Well I have been hemorageing money now the last 8 years and don't want 4 more Obama years with Hillary...
If she really had any plan we saw it back in the day you know the legislation legacy of then POTUS Bill Clinton passed like NAFTA,Chinese trade,housing banking mess,the stagnation,the tax code that Trump took advantage of we are reaping today with empty coffers.
I voted for Ross Perot back in the day because he was a business man that told us that a few hundred billions of debt and his solutions would be hurtful ...lmao...now trillions it is insurmountable and I'm too believe that Sir Hillary Clinton can conquer this mountain of debt?

Old 01-25-2019, 07:09 PM

4,498 posts, read 3,860,259 times
Pretty hilarious that Hillary was the majority here.

Old 01-25-2019, 07:19 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,341,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmas View Post
Pretty hilarious that Hillary was the majority here.
Ok--I give up.

Are you reviving a years-old thread for no apparent reason other than to attempt to deflect from Trump's sad day of capitulation and Not Winning?

#RipWall
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections