Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2016, 08:50 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,685,599 times

Advertisements

Faux outrage!!! They will be back to "we got to win, or we lose the constitution" talk.

Old 10-08-2016, 08:55 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,958,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Trump stepped out into the street to a huge applause. He has a tremendous amount of support.

Usually nobody really loiters around the front of Trump Tower, but hundreds are out there now waiving Trump flags. Democrats, republicans... it doesn't matter.
I was in Manhattan last Sunday - one week ago. My uncle and I (Uncle lives in lower Manhattan near City Hall on Gold Street) passed by the Trump Tower. There were police barricades set up and maybe a couple of anti-Trump demonstrators with signs. It was peaceful and rather quiet.

Yes, Trump does have supporters ... millions of them. He is the Republican Party candidate for president. He has rallies and large numbers of people turn out for them.

Trump will lose nonetheless. Lovetosave, if you live in New York you know Trump will never carry New York. He won't carry the New England states, nor New Jersey or Pennsylvania or Maryland or Delaware or DC or Virginia. The entire northeast and mid-Atlantic states are in Hillary's corner. You know that. I commend you for trying to put on a brave face.

Old 10-08-2016, 11:48 PM

3,564 posts, read 4,401,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
He isn't some politically groomed, politically correct, politically connected moron. He is more human than anyone expected... Uncensored!
My wife thinks he is just a man, being a man. But then again, my wife isn't some irrational feminist.
Correct! He's a major league delusional bombastic A-Hole who's convinced himself that he can be elected to Our Nation's Highest Office despite his lack of Presidential principals and fundamentals.

He's an Orange 800lb Orangutan who has single-handedly ratcheted Presidential discourse down to nothing more than a jerry springer episode.

Henceforth, the GOP - the party I have numerously voted for - will be labeled as "The Party of Trump."

Trump, like a hoofed Greek mythological Pied Piper, is leading the GOP down the road of extinction. And it's weird to see the great number of people applauding him as he rapidly sinks the GOP into nothingness.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 10-09-2016 at 07:46 AM.. Reason: inappropriate content

Old 10-09-2016, 12:01 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,685,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chacho_keva View Post
Correct! He's a major league delusional bombastic A-Hole who's convinced himself that he can be elected to Our Nation's Highest Office despite his lack of Presidential principals and fundamentals.

He's an Orange 800lb Orangutan who has single-handedly ratcheted Presidential discourse down to nothing more than a jerry springer episode.

Henceforth, the GOP - the party I have numerously voted for - will be labeled as "The Party of Trump."

Trump, like a hoofed Greek mythological Pied Piper, is leading the GOP down the road of extinction. And it's weird to see the great number of people applauding him as he rapidly sinks the GOP into nothingness.

You mean he isn't royalty? Damn, he is one of us.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 10-09-2016 at 07:47 AM.. Reason: edited quoted post

Old 10-09-2016, 12:04 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,463,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Trump stepped out into the street to a huge applause. He has a tremendous amount of support.

Usually nobody really loiters around the front of Trump Tower, but hundreds are out there now waiving Trump flags. Democrats, republicans... it doesn't matter.

New tapes were just released where he talked about 3-somes, and banging black chicks. It's shocking. But in today's society, this will propel Trump. The outrage is fake.

He is our next president.
lol... you're clueless.

Old 10-09-2016, 12:16 AM

9,249 posts, read 26,709,663 times
Quote:

What a prick!

We reap what we sow don't we? How much morality is really in any segment of our population anymore? You tell Christians to keep their faith locked in the Church, because in our progressive , secular society, that stuff is stifling. Don't tell me what to do with my body, I can do what I want, I'm not hurting anyone, open relationships, multiple partners, offensive song lyrics, violent media, biased media, hypocrisy, right is wrong, wrong is right....you say this stuff is OK...it's OK any other day of the year for your favorite progressive, liberal, secular politician or citizen; but heaven forbid anyone who holds different views of politics from you does something once (only words, BTW) that would, if morals truly mattered to you, be reprehensible or vulgar. That's why Bill and Hillary get away with this stuff. Bill isn't running for pres this time, but he would be a first husband, and with the documented physical assaults he actually did, you still want him in there. You're talking out of both sides of your mouth.

Old 10-09-2016, 04:40 AM

4,587 posts, read 2,603,438 times
Quote:

What a prick!

One correction. Trump is politically connected. He is as connected as any figure has been over 40 years. He is Mr Establishment !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.