Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2016, 08:30 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,346,830 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
You were thrilled when you thought the October Surprise was something Julian Assange had that was going to be Hillary's undoing. Now that an October Surprise has effectively ruined Trump, you're whining about the system being rigged.

Here's what you need to remember: 1. Trump said the disgusting things he said and they're on video. 2. Hillary and her camp are masterful politicians. 3. They have completely out-maneuvered Trump. 4. If he can't stand the heat, he needs to get out of the kitchen.
Excellent point regarding those waiting with the their tongues hanging out for Assange, the fugitive criminal (whose head is exploding about now), to release stolen documents.

Also--they did not have many of the audio and video tapes that have come to light. They've been sitting on shelves and recently discovered. So very many people are appalled, disgusted and frightened by Trump, that independent 'whistleblowers' are now leaking them anonymously as a patriotic duty.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2016, 08:31 AM

5,701 posts, read 3,242,260 times
They only win if you let tabloid stories change your vote so go vote Trump and make them cry.

Old 10-09-2016, 08:34 AM

39,186 posts, read 51,565,881 times
Uh, this is what campaigns do.

Old 10-09-2016, 08:35 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,346,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Does anyone really,really believe that Hillary's opposition research didn't know about all of the Trump stuff MONTHS AGO?

Does anyone really believe that NBC didn't know about the Trump stuff YEARS AGO? Of course they did but they didn't want to kill the goose that was laying the golden eggs aka a hit tv show. But once Trump said "see ya, I'm running for President" well, he was of no use to them anymore and besides, the Democrats are their buddies.

We've been PLAYED and are continuing to be manipulated. If y'all can't see that, well then, you'll get EXACTLY what you deserve.
I think you are wrong, but still do not understand what you mean by 'rigged.' How is anything 'rigged?'

Televisions executives, business associates, women associated with his beauty pageants have all stated much of this before.

Reality show hosts are held to a different standard than presidential candidates.

34,297 posts, read 15,750,955 times
Banana Republic requirements.

Rigged elections and everything in-between.

Press controlled and supporting one party

Justice controlled and supporting one party

Corruption ignored and spreading throughout government.

Elites controlling who can run and selecting people for office overriding voters choices.

Criminals and terrorist released from confinement and elites committing crimes not prosecuted.

Growing population of poor and increased wealth for the wealthy.

Lack of education being replaced with increased indoctrination supporting lawlessness.

Government that wants to disarm the population to maintain control.

Control of finances to remove cash as a source of payment. Making every transaction electronic so government can shut off access to funds of those government selects as malcontents.

Rig elections to keep elites in power and in control.

Welcome to the Banana Republic of America. Now lets get a flag we can burn and stomp on to show our support for freedom. We have arrived.

Last edited by phma; 10-09-2016 at 08:45 AM..

22,974 posts, read 27,146,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
Its funny that you complain about it because the candidate that YOU back had a surprise crapstorm hit him a month out from election day (as if he wasn't doing a good job of sinking himself already), yet I bet you a million dollars if this had happened to Hillary instead you'd be jumping for joy rather than crying foul that Hillary was broadsided by some sort of major scandalous story and that you would feel sorry for her.

I bet you're still praying and hoping Wikileaks or anyone else can drop a bomb that will sink her.
Actually, I've not voted for Trump nor Hillary. I'd have hoped that BOTH candidates would have been investigated HONESTLY and then reported on HONESTLY but that has not been the case for many years now.
Why might that be?

I'll say it again, if ANYONE doesn't think that NBC and Hillary's opo research didn't know all about this for months/years respectively then there's absolutely no hope for you or our nation.

Old 10-09-2016, 08:37 AM

6,587 posts, read 17,601,900 times
Quote:
Does anyone really,really believe that Hillary's opposition research didn't know about all of the Trump stuff MONTHS AGO?

Does anyone really believe that NBC didn't know about the Trump stuff YEARS AGO? Of course they did but they didn't want to kill the goose that was laying the golden eggs aka a hit tv show. But once Trump said "see ya, I'm running for President" well, he was of no use to them anymore and besides, the Democrats are their buddies.

We've been PLAYED and are continuing to be manipulated. If y'all can't see that, well then, you'll get EXACTLY what you deserve.
I couldn't care less about the timing of this. What matters to me, and what should matter to all women, is that Trump is exposed not only for being the obnoxious pig that he has been all along, but with a new twist - he apparently thinks that sexually assaulting women is okay, because he is in a position of power. "They let you." What does this say about him as a person, as a human being? What kinds of laws will he pass if he should become president? He needs to be stopped, and I'm looking forward to him going down in flames.

Old 10-09-2016, 08:38 AM

5,277 posts, read 2,819,156 times
So wasn't the OP the one required to read the signs when helping to elect and support their candidate in the primary system.

AL the warning signs were there. Nothing about the Trump tape is a surprise to myself and the millions repulsed by Trump long ago.

My only reason to "support" him is I saw Cruz as being even worse.

Old 10-09-2016, 08:38 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,146,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Excellent point regarding those waiting with the their tongues hanging out for Assange, the fugitive criminal (whose head is exploding about now), to release stolen documents.

Also--they did not have many of the audio and video tapes that have come to light. They've been sitting on shelves and recently discovered. So very many people are appalled, disgusted and frightened by Trump, that independent 'whistleblowers' are now leaking them anonymously as a patriotic duty.
And the tooth fairy/easter bunny are real, just waiting to drop money and candy at your door...
Why would NBC ruin a moneymaker for them? Once he left (and ticked them off in the process) they had no reason to "not suddenly find" these tapes.
C'mon, wake up and smell the coffee!

Old 10-09-2016, 08:40 AM

68,411 posts, read 54,715,839 times
Quote:
Anyone with their eyes open knew Trump was a liar and a con-man years ago.

Your point?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections