Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2016, 07:04 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,143,319 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
What I don't get is why anyone would vote for a guy who is OK with his own daughter being called a piece of ***.
The same as I don't get why anyone would vote for 1. A proven liar. 2. Somebody who's proven to be in the back pocket of Wall Street. 3. A person who's willing to sell you and I down the river for $$$$ 4. Someone who's willing to put the nation at risk for her own betterment and secrecy.
Shall I continue?
A pox on all 3 of their houses is what I say.
1. Republicans
2. Democrats
3. MSM
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2016, 07:08 PM

497 posts, read 431,562 times
According to both NBC and the WaPo it was last week. But then again I am sure you know better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
More than just "a few days", weeks possibly, months more likely.

Old 10-09-2016, 09:01 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,143,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OscarTheGrouch View Post
According to both NBC and the WaPo it was last week. But then again I am sure you know better.
Which goes right to the thread "how stupid are the American people". Yeah, NBC had this tape for 11 + years and just magically found it last week.
Yeah, ok...

Old 10-10-2016, 08:38 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,624,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Which goes right to the thread "how stupid are the American people". Yeah, NBC had this tape for 11 + years and just magically found it last week.
Yeah, ok...
Oh well.

Old 10-12-2016, 04:38 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,346,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by so_sick83 View Post
So I am wondering, now that substantial majority of polls favors Hillary to win, there is a strong case of denial amongst Trump supporters. Which is not surprising when you think about their fact defiance (climate change, claiming Hillary wants to take their guns away - just like they were saying before Obama election - and look what happened).
The same polls in Sept and August that were showing Trump closing in were shared by trump supporters on social media as evidence their candidate is closing in. Now that the polls show hillary trouncing him, trumpsters dont believe them and say the polls are rigged!

It's all crooked - media is crooked for airing Trump's actual quotes. Media is rigged because they are interviewing actual people that he screwed when doing his businesses whether contractors or trump university students.

This is ridiculous. Hillary is going to win in a landslide and they will claim it was rigged.
Actually, if it was a landslide, all they could do is have their threatened revolution/civil war.

But if it is close, which it may well be, all we will hear is how it was rigged, rigged, rigged.

Fits the Trump mythology/narrative and the guy is now addicted to attention and rally screaming.

I think it is a sad, sad day in this country when the GOP nominee acts like this is a banana republic and he is a third-world dictator. He's determined to ruin the country whether he wins or loses.

Old 10-12-2016, 04:51 PM

27,829 posts, read 16,340,715 times
Just watched pbs news, ex cnn reporter and all. No mention of new wiki revelations about Hilliary, None. Only 10 minutes of yesterday's trump negatives. Rigged? At least in the msm

Old 10-12-2016, 04:56 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,137,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by so_sick83 View Post
So I am wondering, now that substantial majority of polls favors Hillary to win, there is a strong case of denial amongst Trump supporters. Which is not surprising when you think about their fact defiance (climate change, claiming Hillary wants to take their guns away - just like they were saying before Obama election - and look what happened).
The same polls in Sept and August that were showing Trump closing in were shared by trump supporters on social media as evidence their candidate is closing in. Now that the polls show hillary trouncing him, trumpsters dont believe them and say the polls are rigged!

It's all crooked - media is crooked for airing Trump's actual quotes. Media is rigged because they are interviewing actual people that he screwed when doing his businesses whether contractors or trump university students.

This is ridiculous. Hillary is going to win in a landslide and they will claim it was rigged.

I guess you missed the thread where I posted a dozen headlines all containing misquotes of Trump, stories that most of the msm then repeated.

The Wikileaks have exposed a level of collusion between the msm, and Hillary's campaign that should concern even the most loyal Hillary supporters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Just watched pbs news, ex cnn reporter and all. No mention of new wiki revelations about Hilliary, None. Only 10 minutes of yesterday's trump negatives. Rigged? At least in the msm
The almost complete lack of any reporting on the information being brought to light through the Wikileaks is the perfect example of how biased the msm has become.

It's not just Republicans that are pointing out the bias in the msm, but all the Independants I know are saying the same thing.

Of course the fact that the msm has a 7% approval rating really says it all.

Old 10-12-2016, 05:12 PM

2,366 posts, read 1,656,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
True, and the Clinton drones will continue posting their fables spun by the MSM and the criminal Master Mind, aka Hillary Clinton.

Old 10-14-2016, 05:34 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,724,404 times
Default what if trump is right & 'it' is rigged?

After all, he isn't getting any action from wikileaks. No emails are surfacing from anyone is his campaign about how they should deal with weaknesses in the candidate, or in-fighting about something, or a couple of Catholics whining about rich people becoming catholic for political gain.

He's right - it is terribly unfair, clearly rigged! He should have equal time and he isn't getting it! Darnit, was really looking forward to seeing the trump campaign inner workings.

Old 10-14-2016, 05:40 PM

26,238 posts, read 22,408,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
After all, he isn't getting any action from wikileaks. No emails are surfacing from anyone is his campaign about how they should deal with weaknesses in the candidate, or in-fighting about something, or a couple of Catholics whining about rich people becoming catholic for political gain.

He's right - it is terribly unfair, clearly rigged! He should have equal time and he isn't getting it! Darnit, was really looking forward to seeing the trump campaign inner workings.
I am confused, are you talking about dealing with the weaknesses in the Democratic candidate? And a couple of Catholics whining about rich people? What?

Since Hillary cheated in the primaries, why wouldn't it be expected that she would be cheating in the General Election? The only way she could win the primary was to cheat so think about it for a minute and you'll get it.

So, I am surprised the Democrats have a problem with Catholics considering that in the past they have helped put Democrats in office. Who will they insult next?

So, Hillary and her crew are proven cheaters thus it isn't too hard, well, for most of us, to figure out what needs to be watched for during the election.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections