Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2016, 01:00 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,518,173 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
Ok, let me get this right. So, are you saying it is now ok for men who identify as real men to walk into women's changing room as long as they don't leer at their naked or half naked bodies?
Well, if it's acceptable that the public doesn't seem to care much that hil laughed while discussing the rape of a 12 year old by an adult, and our current king thinks anyone can use the bathroom of their choosing that matches the sex they think they are and signs this into "law" in a dictator manner, etc., I would say in this mixed up world today, it's all sadly valid. And enabled/with a stamp of approval by club lib/dems. Given this reality, Trump would fit in very well in your dem/lib bizarro world that they created and enabled, wouldn't he? Why do you fight this? In the dem/lib world, he's just identifying and finding himself as he sees himself, perhaps as the need to express himself in a dressing room of his choosing. Are you....*gasp*...trying to prevent him from exercising his inner child? His choice/freedoms the libs/dem seek in our new Pan reality? Your not a sexist/discriminating now, are you? I think the justice department needs to be called into this. Racists!

A slice of reality right back at you dems/libs who are too blind to see your own hypocrisy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2016, 01:01 PM

7,587 posts, read 6,678,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Sorry if your emotional state blurs the issues for you.
Deflection, obfuscation, false equivalencies, changing the subject, and now projection. Why is it that you want to talk about everything imaginable except the topic of the thread?

Old 10-12-2016, 01:02 PM

13,560 posts, read 10,425,938 times
Quote:
No, I'm actually kicking your asses right now by showing the hypocrisy of the left.
No, you only think so. The rest of us find it amusing that you're twisting yourself into contortions with your so-called arguments.

Old 10-12-2016, 01:02 PM

6,419 posts, read 4,152,605 times
Quote:
Please quote where I ever defended him walking into that changing room.
Well, didn't you demand that we get specific to which girl he leered at? When someone is bending over backward to defend an indefensible act, it usually involves desperately changing the subject, deflection, tu quoque, and playing dumb.

Just a few posts ago, you were trying to make the case that just because Trump walked into the dressing room with naked and half naked contestants doesn't mean he leered at them. You even demanded that we showed from our various links where it said Trump leered at specific girls. To me, that's bending over backward trying to defend Trump's act.

Old 10-12-2016, 01:03 PM

13,685 posts, read 10,081,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Wow teen girls as young as 15? Pervert.

I'm starting to believe Trump is the Lincoln Park Rapist. So you all need to hide your kids, hide your wife...
Yep, you can run and tell THAT, homeboy!

Old 10-12-2016, 01:04 PM

6,419 posts, read 4,152,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
Well, if it's acceptable that the public doesn't seem to care much that hil laughed while discussing the rape of a 12 year old by an adult, and our current king thinks anyone can use the bathroom of their choosing that matches the sex they think they are, etc., I would say in this mixed up world today, it's all sadly valid. And enabled/with a stamp of approval by club lib/dems. Given this reality, Trump would fit in very well in your dem/lib bizarro world that they created and enabled, wouldn't he? Why do you fight this? In the dem/lib world, he's just identifying and finding himself as he sees himself, perhaps as the need to express himself in a dressing room of his choosing. Are you....*gasp*...trying to prevent him from exercising his inner child? His choice/freedoms the libs/dem seek in our new Pan reality? Your not a sexist/discriminating now, are you? I think the justice department needs to be called into this. Racists!

A slice of reality right back at you dems/libs who are too blind to see your own hypocrisy.
What does any of this have to do with Trump walking into the contestants' dressing room when some were naked and others were half naked? He was also quoted saying "don't worry ladies, I've seen it all" demonstrating that he knew what he was doing.

Old 10-12-2016, 01:06 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,910,498 times
Quote:
So pervs will take advantage of being granted access to women in changing rooms?
You all Libs are outraged. In most show time environments it is common place many people walking in and out of the costume changes.

Anything to attack trump while his base is increasing. and HRC falls into more Perjury charges and Email scams!

Old 10-12-2016, 01:07 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,518,173 times
Quote:
What does any of this have to do with Trump walking into the contestants' dressing room when some were naked and others were half naked? He was also quoted saying "don't worry ladies, I've seen it all" demonstrating that he knew what he was doing.
If you have trouble understanding the extreme irony/mixed with reality using a simple analogy of the anything goes society we live in, use any bathroom you want, identify whatever sex you "identify" with gives one the right to use a mens or womans bathroom where pedophiles can have easy access to kids, etc. brought about by the libs/dems and the can of worms at play, yet denying trump his "rights"(see, he might have been identifying as a female then) in this new bizarro world of anything goes, again, brought on by team lib/dem, please don't vote, ok? It might be a far too complex matter for you to partake in.

Old 10-12-2016, 01:13 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,746,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
Deflection, obfuscation, false equivalencies, changing the subject, and now projection. Why is it that you want to talk about everything imaginable except the topic of the thread?
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
No, you only think so. The rest of us find it amusing that you're twisting yourself into contortions with your so-called arguments.
Of course you don't want to admit to such defeat, I understand.

Old 10-12-2016, 01:21 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,746,762 times
Quote:
Well, didn't you demand that we get specific to which girl he leered at? When someone is bending over backward to defend an indefensible act, it usually involves desperately changing the subject, deflection, tu quoque, and playing dumb.

Just a few posts ago, you were trying to make the case that just because Trump walked into the dressing room with naked and half naked contestants doesn't mean he leered at them. You even demanded that we showed from our various links where it said Trump leered at specific girls. To me, that's bending over backward trying to defend Trump's act.
So, you can't point to a post where I defended him walking into the changing room. That's what happens when you aren't objective but are going on emotion.

As far as the age thing and the leering goes, posters were making the claim he peered at 15-year-olds. Nowhere is there any evidence that he did or claims that he did. He walked into a dressing room where girls between the ages 15 and 18 were changing.

The only bending over backwards right now is the back breaking act you're trying to pull off since I called you out on your accusation and request of a quote.

So, do I get an apology now?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections