Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-29-2016, 05:27 PM

46,376 posts, read 27,204,962 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
Your first question was answered. Bill is not running for POTUS.

Yet, he could be in charge of our economy.....

Quote:
Slick Willies accusers testified under oath that he never made unwanted advances.
LOL, under oath, so that makes it better? LOL....like the left cares about, under oath....

Quote:
Witness have said that the accusers previously admitted that their encounters were consensual.
So, that makes it better? Is that a leftist moral comment?

Quote:
It certainly doesn't make him a nice guy, but apparently your right wing sources are not big on giving you ALL the truth about the allegations against BC.
Well, then provide me your leftist links about these allegations....I'll wait....

Quote:
Which still doesnt offer an excuse for why you apparently support a person who ADMITS to sexual attacks and barging in to get cheap looks at naked teenagers and young women.
So, it's o.k. for someone to have a cigar....as long as it's consensual, while married? He has NEVER admitted to any sexual attacks, provide the link, or you are a flat our liar....

Quote:
You also dont seem capable of differentiating between a consensual relationship between ML and BC and sexual assault by trump. As such, your opinion of my level of intelligence is of no concern to me.

While married, congrats, you have proven that it's just fine....as long as you are a democrat....

I am very capable, your just don't have the ability to realize that you say it's o.k. for one and not the other......

Old 10-29-2016, 05:28 PM

41,109 posts, read 25,793,978 times
We now know that Hillary Clinton deceived reporters and the American people in August of last year when she was asked whether any attempt had been made to wipe her personal email server clean. She attempted to brush it off with the smartass answer, “You mean like with a cloth or something.”

In other words, this is a clear attempt at obstruction or what she had to know was a forthcoming investigation.

Old 10-29-2016, 05:29 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,217,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Instead of using the State Department email system (with an email address ending in @state.gov), Clinton used a personal email address (@clintonemail.com) housed on private servers located in her Chappaqua, N.Y., home.

Because she didn’t use the government system, the department didn’t have her emails on hand when the House Select Committee on Benghazi asked to see them. So in 2014, Clinton’s lawyers combed through the private server and turned over about 30,000 work-related emails to the State Department and deleted the rest, which Clinton said were about personal matters.
Actually you're missing some steps.. Originally, Clinton turned over EIGHT.. (yes 8) emails, claiming that was all.. when it was discovered she was lying, she then turned over about 1500, then claiming.. honest, this is all of them.. Then it went to 30,000, and not one email thats coming out which was "deleted", but discovered, so far, has been personal in nature.

Where are the emails about yoga, or weddings?

SHES A BORN LIAR...

46,376 posts, read 27,204,962 times
Quote:
I really need to provide you proof that he divorced Ivana and Marla?

*sigh*

No, provide proof that donald dumped them....you see, you can play words, but as a normal leftist, you will loose....when you play words....

Quote:
I certainly did not expect to have to educate someone on such basics before engaging in a discussion.
You are not educating me, you are playing words and are not able to back up anything you say....congrats....

41,109 posts, read 25,793,978 times
The first rule of Clintonism is that someone else is always to blame.

Old 10-29-2016, 05:30 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,514,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
We now know that Hillary Clinton deceived reporters and the American people in August of last year when she was asked whether any attempt had been made to wipe her personal email server clean. She attempted to brush it off with the smartass answer, “You mean like with a cloth or something.”

In other words, this is a clear attempt at obstruction or what she had to know was a forthcoming investigation.
Hillary Presser: Did I Wipe The Server

Old 10-29-2016, 05:36 PM

4,851 posts, read 2,292,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
What did I make up?

Of course you did...

Nothing is made up? Why not show me, and then provide links to back up what you say? You know, like normal people do, that you have yet to do.

So you are one of those when shown to making false assumptions as part of your spiel, who reacts by suggesting I'm lying when I point out my past voting record ?

Yeah, an honest discussion with some who reacts like that will certainly be worthwhile

Is this the best you can do ? Make up crap about who I supported and then suggest I'm lying when I point out your false claims ?

LOL

For the record, my votes have been Reagan,Reagan,Bush,Bush, Dole, GWB,Kerry, Obama,Obama. While my politics have moved slightly left as I have matured and learned more about the real world, they have not changed all that much. The GOP has simply started putting forth weak and unsuitable candidates. I could have voted for McCain if he hadnt selected the crazy Alaskan, and I would have voted for just about any GOP except the moron over HC. The GOP just managed to find the one candidate in America more repugnant than HC to field opposite her. I will strongly look at any decent candidate they put forth against her in 2020 if the nutters dont win out again. And I wont be voting for HC this year. I just wont be voting for the orange moron, and dont grasp how any thinking person can.

Last edited by wallflash; 10-29-2016 at 05:46 PM..

Old 10-29-2016, 05:41 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,809,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
So... as a voter, what am I supposed to be outraged about?

The e-mails that Comey hasn't read?
The e-mails that Hillary didn't send?
The e-mails that were not sent to Hillary?
The e-mails that are cc'd copies of e-mails that the FBI already reviewed?

The letter provides no information and says nothing. It's a bag of air, an empty box. Where's the beef? It's all innuendo and speculation. So... as a voter, what am I supposed to be outraged about?
Emails we know were sent by Huma Abekin
Emails on her computer
Her computer she shared with her husband

Old 10-29-2016, 05:42 PM

1,710 posts, read 1,466,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Made a fool by the GOP? That makes no sense, none of the info is coming out due to the GOP actions, nor were they one bit involved.
During the congressional hearing when every answer he gave suggested there should have been charges. You could tell the look on his face was well fvck.

Old 10-29-2016, 05:53 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,809,379 times
Quote:
The normal course of any FBI investigation is for the FBI to present its facts to the Justice Dept, the DOJ reviews those facts and makes a recommendation to the US AG . In addition, the FBI typically never comments about cases either being opened or closed . That's not their role . Their role is to gather facts and present them to the DOJ for review .

Aside from the fact that this event benefits your side , how does an impartial person wanting to deal honestly with legal issues from ANY side think that the FBI director skirting policy and releasing speculative information to the public 2 weeks before an election is the proper thing to do for a person of integrity ?

One man in the FBI has acted as prosecutor, judge, and jury without presenting any evidence and is helping elect a man his party supports and his former mentor Rudy Guliana champions.

People with education can understand this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections