Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-29-2016, 07:54 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,492,828 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
They are in corruption so deep, I wonder if the distance from hell is shorter.
The statement that she only wanted to use private email for convenience is a lie .
It was to hide corruption

Krauthammer: Clinton Foundation Corruption Motivated Private E-mail Server | National Review

Old 10-29-2016, 07:55 AM

2,411 posts, read 1,980,010 times
I have yet to hear of one rational reason to elect Hillary. And being under FBI investigation on election day certainly doesn't 'trump' the (sometimes questionable) fact that she is a woman - which so far seems to be her only claim to fame - though that fact doesn't matter a 'hill' of beans to anyone who really cares about America.

Hillary was (even if one doesn't believe she was deliberate) 'careless' about the email server and the classification of emails that, given her position, were probably mainly 'secret' in nature. She blatantly lied to everyone about Benghazi and has treated everyone in America, much less those who have lost their lives for her, with disdain. She seems to be responsible for the Russian uranium deal. The list of lies and deceit goes on for decades when it comes to her. And apparently even Obama knew about all this and wrote to her using a pseudonym - this goes far beyond even Hillary.

Her closest 'advisor' is a member of a family with very close ties to the Muslim Brotherhood (and she herself has been involved with that group too having worked for them at one time) - and now that advisor (who obviously was just as lax and probably as devious as Hillary) is implicated strongly in ensuring that security was breached in ways no one has ever seen before in this country. That 'advisor' was sleeping with a known sexual predator who apparently shared her devices (which she also apparently left behind unsecured when she left his bed). On those devices were full copies of every one of the 33k emails that are in question - and who knows what else. Her 'bed partner' is also very bitter right now. I think that that warrants another 'look-see', don't you?

I don't know why Comey has 're-opened' this can of worms - though I suspect there is an element of 'self-preservation' here - he may not have a problem with risking his job but his life might be a different story - but the plot has thickened and I think he had 'no choice'. If the man who could stand up there in front of everyone and casually say that all this was whole breach of security thing was carelessness but not prosecutable is now saying that there is something that warrants looking at everything again, you better bet this is BIG. Much bigger than anything Trump could possibly have done at this point, even if you believe he too is a scoundrel.

Old 10-29-2016, 07:56 AM

21,487 posts, read 10,600,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
I wouldn't go as far as saying she's "pure", whatever the hell that means.

The fact remains that 30 years of republican led investigations have yielded absolutely ZERO result on Clinton.

And the latest scandal? That the FBI announced they found some emails in a completely unrelated case that MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT be related to Clinton. Unless you Trumpies have a crystal ball or 6th sense, anything else is either pure speculation or pure hot air.
How old are you? Do you think the Republicans are the only ones who have ever had investigations? Forgot about the Reagan years, and the Bush years? What about Nixon? I think the only ones who didn't have investigations were Ford and Carter. Then again, I was too young then to pay attention, so maybe I missed some.

Old 10-29-2016, 07:58 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,206,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
The statement that she only wanted to use private email for convenience is a lie .
It was to hide corruption

Krauthammer: Clinton Foundation Corruption Motivated Private E-mail Server | National Review
I would love as like many to know what was in those 33,000 emails.

Surely someone must have them.

3,887 posts, read 5,754,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
I wouldn't go as far as saying she's "pure", whatever the hell that means.

The fact remains that 30 years of republican led investigations have yielded absolutely ZERO result on Clinton.

And the latest scandal? That the FBI announced they found some emails in a completely unrelated case that MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT be related to Clinton. Unless you Trumpies have a crystal ball or 6th sense, anything else is either pure speculation or pure hot air.
1st the Clinton's were not investigated under Bush, he made it very clear that he was not going after them to the praise of the media and the left.

2nd Bill Clinton was impeached and should have been forced out but due to political pressure lead by the media and liberal supporters decided not to follow through.

3rd there has been 1 attempt at conducting an investigation on them under Obama, with Obama implicated in the crime and the lead investigator's wife receiving $675,000 from Hillary's close friend and supporter.

The rest were found by people, but the government has refused to do anything, and the fact that her supporters refuse to look at the evidence says more about them than it does about the investigations.

1,504 posts, read 853,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
None of the "investigations" into Hillary's "scandals" over the past 23 years have ever resulted in anything substantive.

This one won't, either.

But the haters will get a hater high for a few days as they dream of a Drumpf win that'll never happen.

Carry on.

The term "hater" is so new school digital rhetoric. No one really hates for hate sake...maybe they just disapprove of a persons behaviour? Once you are so high up the food chain such as Clinton is...there is a privilege and immunity that takes place. When Bill declared "I never had sex with that woman"- he was behaving like a common liar...apparently being a liar is acceptable once you have privilege. That does not make it right.

51,656 posts, read 25,878,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
Hillary put a nation's security at risk for her own benefit by willfully mishandling Top Secret Classified information and then obstructed an investigation by destroying the evidence -- and democrats don't see the moral depravity of such behavior.
Do you really believe this?

Clinton's server has proven to more secure than the NSA's.

She didn't willfully mishandle Top Secret Classified information. The FBI has been over that with a fine tooth comb and try though they might, couldn't find jack.

Old 10-29-2016, 07:59 AM

46,328 posts, read 27,162,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
You got to admire the RW enthusiasm for lost causes.

Despite decades of attempts to indict Clinton, she has been indicted exactly how many times?

Trump and the Russians will need to get something better on her than what we've seen so far.
You do understand that trump and the russians had nothing to do with this, right? Of course you don't that's why you made that dumb statement....or are you saying that trump and russia, forced comey to re-open this case because they knew that Carlos Danger had super secret emails on his phone all mixed in with his pedophile pictures?

Hahahahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The left is truly amazing....lol.....

Old 10-29-2016, 08:01 AM

51,656 posts, read 25,878,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.A.Bachlow View Post
...apparently being a liar is acceptable once you have privilege. That does not make it right.
The folks who do not believe being a liar is acceptable really need to take a good hard look at Trump.

The guy wouldn't know the truth if it walked up and slapped him across the face. He lies more than he tells the truth. Even his campaign staff knows that, explaining that he can't be held accountable for telling the truth because he doesn't know what it is.

I'm not kidding.

It's fairly bizarre, even for a presidential candidate.

Old 10-29-2016, 08:02 AM

13,835 posts, read 8,053,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
A week is plenty of time for Trump to shoot himself in the foot.

By then the shock of this news will have worn off and people will go back to realizing the other choice is Trump.

No doubt that could happen. .

He`s just caught a FANTASTIC break. If it blows it by saying something outrageous which the media uses to spin the email mess away from HC than he deserves to lose
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections