Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-29-2016, 08:45 AM

25,963 posts, read 22,138,411 times

Advertisements

Inasmuch as there is an extensive and detailed plan behind whatever Hillary is and those that hold her up, both literally and figuratively, the opposition could very well have a master plan also.

Comey always seemed so uncomfortable when discussing the crimes of Hillary Clinton and OP's theory could very well explain the "great plan" for the "greater good" of the American people. Wouldn't that just be a God-send.

Old 10-29-2016, 08:46 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,912,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Trump is under FBI investigation related to his ties to Russia. There is a huge double standard in this election where Trump's corruption and illegal activity gets ignored, while Hillary gets crucified.
Total BS. I don't know if you just made that up or are repeating a rumor, but whatever the source, it is totally false..

Old 10-29-2016, 08:47 AM
bUU

12,074 posts, read 10,711,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.A.Bachlow View Post
This progressive notion stretches back to the old hippy era
Nonsense. The current arc of progressive ascendancy stretches back to the publication of Ethics by Baruch Spinoza about 350 years ago. It subjected the establishment principles of the day by subjecting them to the crucible of reason, ushering in the Enlightenment. The establishment of our nation was just one more event on the upswing of progressivism that started all those centuries ago, and the arc of progressivism has been pretty steady in the upward direction, all along that period, with only a few minor typical instances of retrograde motion, as you will see any any trend in social systems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Yeah blah blah blah... mumbo jumbo boohoo...
Evidently, you don't have a legitimate rebuttal to what I wrote, so you tried to make it seem like it wasn't the legitimate repudiation of the perspectives you prefer with this kind of vapid rhetoric. Why? Is it because you figure there are dull people reading the thread who won't realize that is what you did?

Old 10-29-2016, 08:49 AM

20,702 posts, read 12,542,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwiley View Post
So wait now Comey is trying to affect the results of an election, but 2 days ago after he had already confirmed in testimony that Hillary lied under oath, that she blatantly broke the law, he was not trying to affect the election? Letting a criminal go because she is a politician with power and running for president is going to affect the election no matter how you spin it.
At that July press conference, Comey said that “no reasonable prosecutor” would proceed with a case, but hen he was asked at a hearing of the Senate Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs Committee if Hillary had committed a crime, he flatly told Sen. Ben Sasse that there was “no evidence” of that:
Sen. Sasse: Do you think that Secretary Clinton break any laws related to classified data?
Director Comey: We have no evidence sufficient to justify the conclusion that she violated any of the statutes related to classified information.

FBI Director Comey Says

Old 10-29-2016, 08:49 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,199,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
LOL - this downfall of Hillary should definitely be made into a movie.
I bet someone is already thinking of this.

Old 10-29-2016, 08:51 AM

7,783 posts, read 6,089,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Come on. We're talking about the guy whose campaign manager for several months was a Russian operative.

Speaking of getting into trouble, you do know that Trump has over 70 lawsuits pending, right?
Give me a billion dollars and I can guarantee the lawsuits will begin to appear from those who want a piece of it. It comes with the territory.

Old 10-29-2016, 08:52 AM

34,068 posts, read 17,096,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwiley View Post
So wait now Comey is trying to affect the results of an election, but 2 days ago after he had already confirmed in testimony that Hillary lied under oath, that she blatantly broke the law, he was not trying to affect the election? Letting a criminal go because she is a politician with power and running for president is going to affect the election no matter how you spin it.

6,738 posts, read 2,912,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
I say just think how most Americans feel of her existing.

So I don't give a hoot how she feels.

Let her suffer - she made her own bed.
I don't feel sorry for her, I'm enjoying how absolutely devastated she must be after waiting for so many years and once again be a loser. It is the sweetest feeling ever, sweet revenge..
Almost as good as watching her stroke out while being televised for all to enjoy. If we're lucky, we might still get to enjoy that too..!
She is a NASTY lady and deserves every bad thing that will happen to her..

25,963 posts, read 22,138,411 times
Hillary should have been indicted in July. I think the heat has really been turned up on Comey for his part in dropping the ball to the point that choices are limited. Everything Hillary touches becomes discredited.

Old 10-29-2016, 08:54 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,199,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
I don't feel sorry for her, I'm enjoying how absolutely devastated she must be after waiting for so many years and once again be a loser. It is the sweetest feeling ever, sweet revenge..
Almost as good as watching her stroke out while being televised for all to enjoy. If we're lucky, we might still get to enjoy that too..!
She is a NASTY lady and deserves every bad thing that will happen to her..
I just hope that Obama get prosecuted and impeached so that he can't give Hillary a potential pardon - that's a concern of mine that I think Hillary thinks she has coming.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.