Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-28-2016, 01:06 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,695,490 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieSD View Post
I don't think it will affect the election much, but it may indeed affect what comes after the election.

Or it could just be a bunch of nothing.
Won't even affect what happens after the election. The pope could have declared Clinton a saint and the republican congress would still hold another inquisition using thumb screws and cattle prods. They've publically said so, on record.

Old 10-28-2016, 01:07 PM

1,327 posts, read 726,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tolovefromANFIELD View Post
Who is this information going to move? How's this a surprise?

All this will do is make Trump supporters giddy and happy, and not move a single vote from Clinton to Trump. Clinton might lose few votes to third party candidates, but not to Trump.
That's fine. Vote third party. Just don't vote for a criminal conspirator.

29,544 posts, read 22,872,402 times
What a farce this whole thing is.

Finally reaping what she sowed.

A criminal and a thug running for our presidency. How low our nation has gone.

510 posts, read 612,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dshawg1 View Post
Fun fact: a democrat has never been an FBI director.
Fun Fact, that isn't true.

First, FBI Director is a non-partisan post--you do not even need to make your party affiliation public.
Second FBI Director James B. Adams was a democratic legislator in Texas before becoming Director. There is no evidence that he changed is party affiliation before doing so. James Adams and William Sessions were also democrats.

6,738 posts, read 2,929,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dshawg1 View Post
Super, because I really can't care enough about her dang emails.

How about someone run an investigation into Trump's underage prostitution ring or support from militant white nationalists?
You have a wild imagination, it's bill clinton who is a pedophile of record..
hilly is going down, and not on billie

4,279 posts, read 1,913,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
But it doesn't look like they're going to resolve it in any way before the election - so what is the point? If it's nothing, he's essentially throwing the vote (not that I think this will make the electorate shift to Trump, he's that bad).

He needs to be more specific as to what is triggering the reopening of the investigation.
She IS guilty from the first batch.

She broke section (f) of the espionage act. She was extremely careless, reckless, etc... with the top secret information she DID have on her server. ALL of this is admitted by the FBI, he even said she broke the law, but that she didn't "intend" to. Problem is... INTENT is not an element of section (f).

So, she is GUILTY and should not be running for office.

The point is, they should have arrested her before we got this far.

8,275 posts, read 7,981,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I said what I said, and that wasn't it.

Let's try again: It is a scary thought to have a president who jails his political opponents.
So if you happen to be a president's political opponent, you are immune from prosecution?

39,173 posts, read 51,470,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Hillary is talking now about making history which is dumb. I could care less about making history. She is corrupt and I don't want a corrupt woman who will continue to abuse her power in the WH.
There's always impeachment if anything of substance ever comes out of these endless witch hunts. I the meantime, we have a competent, experienced commander in chief in the oval office.

13,658 posts, read 10,059,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
That's how they handled the original case of the emails in that details weren't released. Any case for that matter, certain details aren't released. So what you're looking for won't be known I'm guessing for quite some time until the investigation is over and I'd be shocked if it is known before election day.

I think we can say this.....this doesn't look good at all for clinton and I'm guessing what they have is not pretty to open this up so close to election day.
Yep, guessing.

He'd better have something significant.

76,971 posts, read 47,824,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
So what does this mean?

I'm thinking the establishment is getting very afraid she won't win, and she no longer has their protection, but in that case, who would run, or, would Obama stay in? Isn't there some kind of clause in the constitution that talks about something like this which opens it up to Obama?
No. I suppose Kaine would inherit her votes.

Or maybe not. It is 'odd' they do this after 25% of the votes have already been cast.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections