Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-28-2016, 01:55 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
Despite the horrendous reporting, the FBI is NOT reopening the Clinton email investigation

So, basically, the headlines are misleading and completely exaggerate the facts. There is no implication that the FBI's legal decision is in significant question, or that the additional emails are even necessarily relevant. The emails were not withheld in the first place.
You're going to have to do better than the progressive mouthpiece Daily Kos. That ahole wouldn't know the truth if it smacked him in the face, shoved itself down his throat, and slithered in to his stomach to eat him out from the inside.

22,229 posts, read 17,858,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Trump jumped to conclusions as usual. His temperament is totally unsuitable for the Presidency.
That's surprising even for Trump. The new "revelations" are among emails in the Weiner Investigation... You would think Trump would tread a bit lightly with that, it being Weiner sexting, and sexual predators and the "bird of a feather" idea.

285 posts, read 197,859 times
Omg this whole thread is priceless! I'm cracking up over here!

7,068 posts, read 6,470,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
What relevance does the specific wording of the director of the polling institute at Monmouth have? He's just repeating the misleading headlines that have been put out there.

The fact is, it is misleading to call it an "investigation" (a la the investigation that had occurred prior) or to suggest that it's being reopened in any meaningful way, as the initial headlines would have suggested.
Welcome to the media. Worked for the anti-trump crowd when the media was hitting him left and right on allegations on just about everything. Now you can get a taste of what it feels for your "Team". Doesn't seem all that fair now, does it? Except the fbi is knocking on the door on this one....this isn't a "he said/she said" matter.

Again, call it what you want.....some call it an "investigation"....some call it a "review", etc. The most important thing is the fbi only looks into criminal matters and that's not something a candidate wants knocking at their door/being looked into.

This doesn't look good for her no matter how you want to slice it. I don't watch mainstream media/news on tv or on sites but put on cnn for a while now and if they are concerned, I think you should be very concerned about this if hil is your person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Just as I thought, a whole lotta nothing.

If anything, this pitiful attempt by Trump and the GOP to score points will backfire on them.
hehehe.....you hil people.....you make me smile while you row on your river of denial.

btw, the fbi said what they found is "pertinent" to the previous investigation. But really, if you want to keep the rose colored glassed on, go for it....it's a nice defense mechanism for some.

FBI Reviewing ‘Pertinent’ Emails in Clinton Server Probe, Director Tells Congressional Committee Chairmen | KTLA

And further note....the fbi doesn't go into this type of thing unless they found something major/that has high odds of being major.

24,511 posts, read 33,317,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
But the orange maniac will never occupy the Oval Office.
Not nice to call Hillary an orange maniac.

Old 10-28-2016, 01:56 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,938,955 times
FBI doesn't look into a case again without significant evidence of wrongdoing!!!!

Trump fam...time for a cookout!

Old 10-28-2016, 01:56 PM

1,875 posts, read 1,327,208 times
Liberal morons are going to get Weinered!!

I love watching sheep get sheered!!

Anyone voting for her knows that she is a criminal, no matter how they try to say otherwise and or justify thier vote.

but but but... Trump... bla bla bla... but Trump bla bla bla..

Go bury your collective heads in the sand some more Lib-tards or retreat to your "Safe space"

Old 10-28-2016, 01:57 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieSD View Post
I disagree. I am voting for the two person team that I feel I can best trust to run the country the way I would like to see it run.

The only wasted vote is voting for someone you don't fully trust or believe in, in order to "stop" another candidate from being elected.
That does not negate the fact that you thought Pence was Hillary's VP.

Old 10-28-2016, 01:58 PM

5,004 posts, read 15,353,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
Fox should dump her.

Actually, I wish she would dump Fox.

Old 10-28-2016, 01:58 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
God, if I was an attorney, I'd sue your ass to Sunday.
Youd' lose..

I didnt even need to continue with your babble, cause it seems your upset and just whining..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.