Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2016, 08:27 PM

1,085 posts, read 1,793,243 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by joee5 View Post
Every hispanic I know is voting for Trump. The few that werent are now after yesterday's announcement. Once they posted on their social media pages I was in shock
I'm going to go on a limb here and say that the hispanics you know are the same white people holding "blacks for trump" signs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2016, 08:38 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,234,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joee5 View Post
Every hispanic I know is voting for Trump. The few that werent are now after yesterday's announcement. Once they posted on their social media pages I was in shock
Is this where we share our "Hispanics I know" stories? Excellent!The Hispanics I know are posting photos of Trump's son standing with the woman wearing the "Latina Contra Trump" t-shirt and laughing their heads off. Several will celebrate on election night by busting open a Trump pinata.

They are NOT voting for the elephant killer's father.

Old 10-29-2016, 09:05 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,986,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
So ~ one person translates to the entire Hispanic population?

We're still laughing.
I know.

Old 10-29-2016, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Three words. "It's a tribal mentality" for many if not most of them.
You love to say that hispanics have a tribal mentality. Awalys implying hispanics are a bunch of savages

Quote:
I don't know what old, angry men you are referring to but they aren't an ethnic tribe that thinks they should be above our immigration laws and rewarded for breaking them.
ethnic tribe again...
Quote:
Orange man?
You're so sensitive suddenly. You insult millions of hispanics and then get annoyed because someone calls Trump Orange man?

Last edited by Sugah Ray; 10-29-2016 at 09:22 PM..

Old 10-29-2016, 09:27 PM

Well I live in Miami and there are still some Cubans who will vote republican no matter what.

They are the typical Trump supporters. They claim blacks are lazy, Obama is a Muslim born in Kenya, they claim to hate welfare but abuse it more than anybody.

We even some 2 of them steal some Trump signs to put them in front of their homes. My friend insulted them for stealing the signs. Once a deplorable, always a deplorable.

I personally don't think a lot of republican cubans will switch their vote or stop voting. They will show up. Fortunately a good amount of Cubans are now democrats. The dinosaurs are slowly dying.

Old 10-29-2016, 09:30 PM

25,858 posts, read 16,567,986 times
Hispanics are deeply Christian and pro-life. Hillary probably uses cells from aborted babies in her face cream to make her look less than 80 years old. No way they will vote for her, the bride of Satan.

Old 10-29-2016, 09:57 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,965,351 times
ROFLMAO.....

I just got a rep for my post and the comment is so funny. Hope this isn't breaking the rules, but it says

Nancy....or perhaps it's NaSi DelGarcia.... not wanting the wall to help relatives flow in to take my tax money?

It's not signed, but all I can say in response is ... Kish mein tuchas

Oh, by the way, whoever you are..thanks for the rep point.

Last edited by justNancy; 10-29-2016 at 10:07 PM..

Old 10-29-2016, 10:12 PM

70 posts, read 38,321 times
We have known for a very long time the power of the Democratic party is to divide us by race and tell all blacks and Hispanics that they are their party because the Republicans are all racists. After being fed this lie for years the minority groups speak about race constantly because the left constantly divides us up by race and gender. The Democrats are the racist party. They are trained to divide us up.

Old 10-29-2016, 10:15 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,965,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatvibegirl View Post
We have known for a very long time the power of the Democratic party is to divide us by race and tell all blacks and Hispanics that they are their party because the Republicans are all racists. After being fed this lie for years the minority groups speak about race constantly because the left constantly divides us up by race and gender. The Democrats are the racist party. They are trained to divide us up.

Well, if this is true, then why did they elect the first African-American POTUS? Why did that President then appoint the first Latina to the Supreme Court?

Wow, those Democrats must sure hate minorities!

Old 10-29-2016, 10:20 PM

25,858 posts, read 16,567,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
Welcome to the forum. 43 posts in 2 days?

Well, if this is true, then why did they elect the first African-American POTUS? Why did that President then appoint the first Latina to the Supreme Court?

Wow, those Democrats must sure hate minorities!
You think Obama is African American. LOL! Because he sure doesn't think so. He spends his spare time at Martha's Vineyard and on the golf course with white folks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections