Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2016, 01:47 PM

1,640 posts, read 795,415 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fueler View Post
Do you genuinely not believe the content of the emails and all the video evidence against her or do you just not care about it? I am truely baffled by anyone that can look at a mountain of evidence of corruption piling up and just shrug their shoulders like it doesnt exist. So which is it? If you dont believe the info coming out, why? If you dont care about all this info, again, why?
I don't believe you've actually looked at any original evidence nor applied critical thinking. We have a mountain of accusations, assumptions, and wishful thinking. That's it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2016, 01:56 PM

2,081 posts, read 5,598,734 times
I'm not voting for Trump because I see it as sending us all the way of Rome, which was put up for auction in 193 AD. Didius Julianus won the bid, which started a civil war. He was executed about 8 weeks later. Absolute wealth, absolute power, absolute corruption.

Old 11-06-2016, 01:59 PM

7,736 posts, read 4,991,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
All I hear is "evidence of corruption" with no specific charges. All I hear is "e-mails" this must be bad juju with nothing concrete. Hillary has been investigated over and over and if she were half the corrupt, underworld boss she is made out to be, she would already be in jail. All I see is smoke and mirrors.
Only reason Hillary was never charged was because "Barack Obama" sent in his little troll "Lynch" to interrupt the FBI investigation, then go report it to Bill Clinton on a Private Jet Tarmac ...

Old 11-06-2016, 02:01 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,269,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fueler View Post
Do you genuinely not believe the content of the emails and all the video evidence against her or do you just not care about it? I am truely baffled by anyone that can look at a mountain of evidence of corruption piling up and just shrug their shoulders like it doesnt exist. So which is it? If you dont believe the info coming out, why? If you dont care about all this info, again, why?
Donald J. Trump has committed more crimes (as have his top guys Christie and Giuliani) than Clinton.

Old 11-06-2016, 02:02 PM

5,513 posts, read 5,242,711 times
Reality: The FBI determined that "110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information..." https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/pr...-e-mail-system

Hillary: "The Democratic presidential nominee Sunday repeated her claim that she never sent or received classified information on her private email as secretary of state..." Hillary Clinton contradicts FBI, says no classified info in emails - Washington Times

Since the FBI has the final word on whether information is classified, when they make the determination, it is reality. To simply deny it, as Hillary does, is a denial of reality (not surprising, as a liberal). The only logical conclusion is that she is either grossly ignorant of the law (even though she went to law school passed the bar, and practiced as a lawyer) or so arrogant as to believe she is above the law--which she apparently is.

But let's be clear: any regular citizen who did what Hillary did would be in jail today, and the FBI Director tried to make that clear (although worded ambiguously enough that he couldn't be brought to task for not bringing charges): "This is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions..." https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/pr...-e-mail-system

When reality is revealed but you don't like it, the only possible response one can have is to ignore the reality, and to try to discredit the poster with the innuendo that no sane person could believe what is being reported. But it goes deeper than that: liberals don't do facts or logical rebuttal, ever, because their belief (faith) exists in a part of the brain walled off from logic and analysis. Like cult members, more they are proven wrong by reality, the more they cling to the ideology.

Old 11-06-2016, 02:09 PM

3,337 posts, read 2,141,544 times
If I were running for office with a resume identical to Hillary's and I:
  • Accepted large sums of money from sponsors of terrorism.
  • Accepted large sums of money from people who sell prepubescent girls into sex slavery.
  • Accepted large sums of money from people who abduct or acquire via compulsion by force young boys who will then be indoctrinated into a fanatical blood cult.
  • Accepted large sums of money from people who set women on fire in the name of honor.
  • Accepted large sums of money from people who hurl members of the LGBTQ community from rooftops.
  • Accepted large sums of money from people who bury other people alive in the sand for speaking freely.
  • Accepted large sums of money from people who drown other people in cages for practicing a different religion.
  • Maintained an inner circle of friends and staff who were constantly drawing the attention of law enforcement due to suspicious, and likely felonious activity.
  • Stated personally and/or maintained an inner circle of friends and staff who have repeatedly expressed disdain for substantial swaths of the population:
    • Blacks: Super-predators, professional never-do-wells, and reportedly the N-word.
    • Latinos: Needy.
    • Muslims: Perpetual never-do-wells.
    • Catholics: Bastards of their own faith.
    • Anyone who doesn't support my agenda: Deplorable, irredeemable, dark, and hateful.
  • Received a federal subpoena to turn over physical evidence and then initially refused but ultimately destroyed the evidence (some with hammers) before finally complying.
  • Governed by way of prioritizing the needs of the highest bidder(s).
  • Admitted that I tell the truth to my rich friends who need favors, but tell my constituency only what I think they want to hear.
  • Believe there ought to be two distinct and separate sets of rules for society to observe: One for those with significant wealth and power, and one for everyone else.
  • Invented stories of heroically facing danger in the name of promoting freedom and peace that never actually happened (Bosnia).
  • Was connected to folks who paid sums to individuals around the nation ranging between $1,500 and $3,500 to incite violence, dress as Klansmen, and commit voter fraud, for the purpose of smearing my dissidents.
  • Had a vicarious role in the barbaric suffering and death of thousands of people from both here at home as well as from abroad.
How many people would vote to put me in the oval office if I was Hillary?

Old 11-06-2016, 02:15 PM

5,513 posts, read 5,242,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsGood01 View Post
I don't care because...
Perfect liberal answer, but you should care. Why? Because Hillary's crimes involve misuse of government power, while Trump's negatives all take place in the private sector (and he, too, has never been convicted of any crime). It is true that Trump is awful, which is to be expected since he was selected exclusively because the public (rightly) hates him, but have to hold our noses and vote as usual.

When one candidate has made a career of selling government power for personal profit, they shouldn't be allow to run for any elected office--let alone the Presidency.

Old 11-06-2016, 06:04 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,792,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Trump is an arrogant criminal and that's why I made sure I voted against him.

You can say whatever you want I already voted, my family and friends voted. I don't regret my vote and probably won't change my mind even if you people open a million threads against Hillary.

MOOOO

moooo

moo

did you say something?
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpinionInOcala View Post
If I were running for office with a resume identical to Hillary's and I:
  • Accepted large sums of money from sponsors of terrorism.
  • Accepted large sums of money from people who sell prepubescent girls into sex slavery.
  • Accepted large sums of money from people who abduct or acquire via compulsion by force young boys who will then be indoctrinated into a fanatical blood cult.
  • Accepted large sums of money from people who set women on fire in the name of honor.
  • Accepted large sums of money from people who hurl members of the LGBTQ community from rooftops.
  • Accepted large sums of money from people who bury other people alive in the sand for speaking freely.
  • Accepted large sums of money from people who drown other people in cages for practicing a different religion.
  • Maintained an inner circle of friends and staff who were constantly drawing the attention of law enforcement due to suspicious, and likely felonious activity.
  • Stated personally and/or maintained an inner circle of friends and staff who have repeatedly expressed disdain for substantial swaths of the population:
    • Blacks: Super-predators, professional never-do-wells, and reportedly the N-word.
    • Latinos: Needy.
    • Muslims: Perpetual never-do-wells.
    • Catholics: Bastards of their own faith.
    • Anyone who doesn't support my agenda: Deplorable, irredeemable, dark, and hateful.
  • Received a federal subpoena to turn over physical evidence and then initially refused but ultimately destroyed the evidence (some with hammers) before finally complying.
  • Governed by way of prioritizing the needs of the highest bidder(s).
  • Admitted that I tell the truth to my rich friends who need favors, but tell my constituency only what I think they want to hear.
  • Believe there ought to be two distinct and separate sets of rules for society to observe: One for those with significant wealth and power, and one for everyone else.
  • Invented stories of heroically facing danger in the name of promoting freedom and peace that never actually happened (Bosnia).
  • Was connected to folks who paid sums to individuals around the nation ranging between $1,500 and $3,500 to incite violence, dress as Klansmen, and commit voter fraud, for the purpose of smearing my dissidents.
  • Had a vicarious role in the barbaric suffering and death of thousands of people from both here at home as well as from abroad.
How many people would vote to put me in the oval office if I was Hillary?
Facts? You ARE USING FACTS AS AN ARGUMENT?

The "herd" is now off the ranch and control our lives (exactly as planned) and they don;t care for real facts. They prefer the facts they are fed through the kool-aid vine.

Old 11-06-2016, 06:07 PM

18,358 posts, read 26,503,289 times
It's already been revealed Clinton had her maid handling classified information. Is that really the kind of person who should be president? I mean even though the FBI didn't push for charges they basically called her completely incompetent.

Old 11-06-2016, 06:14 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,792,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
It's already been revealed Clinton had her maid handling classified information. Is that really the kind of person who should be president? I mean even though the FBI didn't push for charges they basically called her completely incompetent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHartphotog View Post
Perfect liberal answer, but you should care. Why? Because Hillary's crimes involve misuse of government power, while Trump's negatives all take place in the private sector (and he, too, has never been convicted of any crime). It is true that Trump is awful, which is to be expected since he was selected exclusively because the public (rightly) hates him, but have to hold our noses and vote as usual.

When one candidate has made a career of selling government power for personal profit, they shouldn't be allow to run for any elected office--let alone the Presidency.
Again... stop trying to reason. The inmates are running the show now.

Many of us were warning that the tipping point was coming, and here it is. The establishment has created their army of imbeciles (who pat themselves on the back for being so smart) and they outnumber us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections