Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2016, 01:08 PM

79 posts, read 111,921 times

Advertisements

Do you genuinely not believe the content of the emails and all the video evidence against her or do you just not care about it? I am truely baffled by anyone that can look at a mountain of evidence of corruption piling up and just shrug their shoulders like it doesnt exist. So which is it? If you dont believe the info coming out, why? If you dont care about all this info, again, why?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2016, 01:09 PM

8,069 posts, read 7,013,627 times
Still trying to stop people from voting with your conspiracy theories?

People are smart enough to arrive to their own conclusions. They don't need your biased help.

I'm certainly not gonna lose sleep over the fact that you want a corrupt, bigot failed businessman as president.

Vote your conscience.

Old 11-06-2016, 01:14 PM

11,027 posts, read 6,548,404 times
The OP asked a reasonable question in a very calm and inoffensive matter. It's not surprising that the first reply comes from an ardent and vocal Clinton supporter who made ZERO attempt to actually answer the question.

Old 11-06-2016, 01:15 PM

12,016 posts, read 12,877,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fueler View Post
Do you genuinely not believe the content of the emails and all the video evidence against her or do you just not care about it? I am truely baffled by anyone that can look at a mountain of evidence of corruption piling up and just shrug their shoulders like it doesnt exist. So which is it? If you dont believe the info coming out, why? If you dont care about all this info, again, why?
I don't care because Trump voters don't care that:

1. he allegedly raped a 13 year old who had to drop the lawsuit because of death threats.

2. he is alleged to have walked in on underage beauty contestants while they were changing.

3. he has admitted that he will grab women by the p*55y.

4. He cheats not only on his wife, he wants to cheat with married women and buys them furniture hoping they will say yes.

5. He had cheated and bankrupted companies by refusing to pay them for goods and services they provided and their workers that they had to pay

6. he's dangerous to have the nuclear codes and not know why we can't just use them on our enemies.

7. He's dangerous because he consults with himself and says he knows more than the generals.

8, he lies about cutting taxes 30% and just wants to keep the rich getting richer

9, He made fun of a disabled reporter by mocking his hand movements and voice

10, and instead of apologizing he said he never mocked the guy.

11. He's a bad businessman who lost almost a billion and pays no federal taxes because of it.

Should I go on.....

Those are the reasons why Hillary can shoot someone on 5th ave and I would still vote for her.

If Trump supporters don't care about the things he did why would I care about Putin hacking her server? and she has not been found guilty of anything.

Old 11-06-2016, 01:16 PM

79 posts, read 111,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Still trying to stop people from voting with your conspiracy theories?

People are smart enough to arrive to their own conclusions. They don't need your biased help.
well, i figured id get a lot of this...but at least try and answer the question. Im pretty sure the FBI investigation is NOT a conspiracy theory.

Old 11-06-2016, 01:16 PM

51,741 posts, read 26,059,814 times
Sigh.

Do Republicans genuinely not believe all the evidence about Trump being dangerously incompetent?

Not suspicions, conspiracy theories, and innuendoes but actual mountain of evidence.

What about all the data connecting him to the Kremlin? Do you not find that alarming?

His campaign manager was a Russian operative, for crying out loud. His organization had a server that only communicated with two Moscow servers. It was shut down two days after NYT contacted the Russian bank about it. Trump reads articles put up on Kremlin controlled propaganda media outlets...

The man lies more than he tells this truth. This has been documented endlessly.

Do Trump voters genuinely believe this guy is a good choice to be our President?

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Old 11-06-2016, 01:17 PM

Well there you have it.

So much for going higher when they go lower. Corruption is ok because other people do bad things.

Got it.

Old 11-06-2016, 01:17 PM

8,069 posts, read 7,013,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor Cal Wahine View Post
The OP asked a reasonable question in a very calm and inoffensive matter. It's not surprising that the first reply comes from an ardent and vocal Clinton supporter who made ZERO attempt to actually answer the question.
And did you answer it? LOL Since when I am "an ardent and vocal Clinton supporter" Yes I am voting for Hillary, that's the only part you got right. I can tell you have no idea of my posting history but yet think you can describe it. Facts don't matter with some people.

I have answered that question dozens of times. If the OP cannot use the search option that's not my fault.

Old 11-06-2016, 01:18 PM

51,741 posts, read 26,059,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fueler View Post
well, i figured id get a lot of this...but at least try and answer the question. Im pretty sure the FBI investigation is NOT a conspiracy theory.
I'm pretty sure if they had found something, anything they would have gladly announced it from the rooftops, sent it out in endless tweets and leaks.

Why on earth would this tool for the Republicans keep a lid on it?

Old 11-06-2016, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
And did you answer it? LOL

I have answered that question dozens of times. If the OP cannot use the search option that's not my fault.
Why would I answer a question asked of Clinton supporters when I'm not one?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections