Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2016, 08:21 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,571,143 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
100% honesty here ---

I can't vote Hillary, it disturbs me to my core that you can't find Democrats upset about the primary being rigged, MSM being rigged, Hillary lying continually about the email scandal, having a maid print off classified info, etc... I agree with her on a few issues, but strongly disagree with her on others.

A vote for Hillary is a vote for a Banana Republic where we won't hold elites accountable and a vote for globalism.

Gary Johnson has too many issues where he takes irrational positions on or simply has no clue.

Trump is a pig, but would put Americans first. But he is a disgusting pig and a corrupt liar like Hillary. We need to change course as a country and he would do this, but character matters and his character scares me. I appreciate some Republicans pointing out his flaws, as he would be held more accountable by his base/MSM than Hillary.

I teach a lot of minority students that fear him as a "Hitler," which is a bit irrational, but I care a lot about my students and many actually "fear" him.

Jill Stein, I agree with some of her positions, but not all. She has no chance to win, but I at least think she is a decent human being.

Any help? Ideas?
How ANYONE can be undecided is beyond me. You've had a year to research & make a decision. That's just pure laziness.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2016, 08:23 AM

12,043 posts, read 6,580,461 times
Michiganmoon, I agree with much of your post.
I'm going for the policies and the Supreme Court that I more closely want.
And to hopefully start draining the swamp.....

Old 11-08-2016, 08:46 AM

9,617 posts, read 6,069,928 times
moon? The Supreme Court.
Quote:
100% honesty here ---

I can't vote Hillary, it disturbs me to my core that you can't find Democrats upset about the primary being rigged, MSM being rigged, Hillary lying continually about the email scandal, having a maid print off classified info, etc... I agree with her on a few issues, but strongly disagree with her on others.

A vote for Hillary is a vote for a Banana Republic where we won't hold elites accountable and a vote for globalism.

Gary Johnson has too many issues where he takes irrational positions on or simply has no clue.

Trump is a pig, but would put Americans first. But he is a disgusting pig and a corrupt liar like Hillary. We need to change course as a country and he would do this, but character matters and his character scares me. I appreciate some Republicans pointing out his flaws, as he would be held more accountable by his base/MSM than Hillary.

I teach a lot of minority students that fear him as a "Hitler," which is a bit irrational, but I care a lot about my students and many actually "fear" him.

Jill Stein, I agree with some of her positions, but not all. She has no chance to win, but I at least think she is a decent human being.

Any help? Ideas?

Old 11-08-2016, 08:52 AM

1,009 posts, read 709,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsGood01 View Post
You might as well just relax and stay home if you are going to throw your vote away.

People who haven't made up their minds by this point shouldn't be voting.

Do not pay any attention to this poster you have this privilege to vote use it . If not don't complain when you don't like what direction our country is moving .

Hillary is a 30 + plus year politician with nothing to show for . Trump has nothing to gain he goes back to his lifestyle while the rest of the country are stuck with unemployment, obamacare and so on .

Go out and vote !

Old 11-08-2016, 08:56 AM

7,687 posts, read 5,127,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsGood01 View Post
Trump could kill a baby on 5th ave and not lose any votes. I wonder with his cheating ways how many abortions Trump has had to pay for.
Love how you gloss over her baggage

Old 11-08-2016, 08:57 AM

18,037 posts, read 27,484,301 times
I agree, do something even if it's wrong. You learn more from failures than success. Go without a decision if you'd like. If you're still undecided by the time your pen/pencil hits paper, then I'd worry. Skip that one or write someone in if you'd like.

Old 11-08-2016, 09:02 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,475,111 times
Quote:
I am still undecided...
Don't fret over it.

It appears the election can go on without your decision.

Final WaPo Map:

https://img.washingtonpost.com/wp-ap...-AM.png&w=1484

Old 11-08-2016, 09:09 AM

1,009 posts, read 709,266 times
One other suggestion do not let these bogus polls , trolls and media scare you away . The only poll will be decided this evening .

26,528 posts, read 15,097,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Don't fret over it.

It appears the election can go on without your decision.

Final WaPo Map:

https://img.washingtonpost.com/wp-ap...-AM.png&w=1484
I never implied that it couldn't go on without me. And I don't care if I vote for the eventual winner or not.

Why would you bring that hot take?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
How ANYONE can be undecided is beyond me. You've had a year to research & make a decision. That's just pure laziness.
I've thought about the election every single day. I am seriously conflicted.

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,202,279 times
Lightbulb Please watch this video! Your VOTE matters!

Quote:
100% honesty here ---

Any help? Ideas?

Please watch this video.
It gives you a bit more of an idea of his true character & how professional he can
be. He is smart. This video was done prior to this election. It was posted on you tube in 2005.

Everything he said was correct. He predicted it all! Please watch it & read the comments & then look at the links.

Does he come across like a man who does things off the cuff?

I feel like we do not have anything to lose by voting for Mr. Trump & everything to gain.

Voting for HRC is just getting Obama Part 3 Actually it would be worse! And I do NOT trust Hillary Clinton.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx651fvHMPo

TRUMP 2016!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections