Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2016, 12:48 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,318,972 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by homeonthelittlemountain View Post
Just saw Trump interviewed on Fox regarding this.

Hmmmm....seems to me he doesn't want to be ignored. He knows he lost. He's trying to keep attention on himself, not on Hillary's victory. A pitiful "look at me.....look at me....look at meeeeee."

A desperate ploy to avoid conceding the election.

He's a needy man-child.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2016, 12:50 PM

68,404 posts, read 54,700,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
election law of keeping polls open past deadline - allowing people not previously in-line to continue voting. any other questions ?
Yeah, can you cite the specific law prohibiting the County Registrar of Voters from extending poll hours or do you consider Donny being a spoiled little brat sufficient?

Old 11-08-2016, 12:59 PM

26,576 posts, read 14,531,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
I guess it depends on what the Nevada Election Laws say. The Early Voting location was supposed to close at 7pm - they kept it open until 10pm.
again, by NV law, anyone standing in line to vote at time of closing (7pm) is allowed to vote no matter how late the voting location needs to stay open for them to do so.

Quote:
I've never heard of a Voting site in a Supermarket -
mine's in a boxing gym. i'm sure there are even stranger locations across the country.

Old 11-08-2016, 01:01 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,232,270 times
Lightbulb The CLINTON Chronicles video must watch!

Bill & Hillary CLINTON CORRUPTION detailed a bit here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ayHf7qbZGA

An incredibly CORRUPT couple since they were in Arkansas.

Money laundering, cocaine use, under age girls given cocaine, criminal activity from the get go.

He was responsible for under age girls becoming addicted to cocaine & later on becoming prostitutes....

Cocaine parties! This is a very sleazy, corrupt, criminal couple!

They believe they are above the LAW!

They both have broken the law over the years! Lots of conflict of interest!

Amazing testimony on this video!

Old 11-08-2016, 01:01 PM

68,404 posts, read 54,700,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
again, by NV law, anyone standing in line to vote at time of closing (7pm) is allowed to vote no matter how late the voting location needs to stay open for them to do so.
But do you happen to know if the County Registrar of Voters is entitled to lengthen those hours?

Old 11-08-2016, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by homeonthelittlemountain View Post
Just saw Trump interviewed on Fox regarding this.
did he give any specific proof of people who were allowed to vote after 7pm that were not in line at that time?

Old 11-08-2016, 01:02 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,345,375 times
It will only matter if it is super-close and Hillary needs Nevada. Does that mean we would have to wait until the hearing on Tuesday to validate the election?

Why does that dork Trump have to go lawsuit crazy at the drop of a hat?

Can't he ever act like a dignified normal candidate?

Old 11-08-2016, 01:04 PM

13,733 posts, read 9,079,360 times
From the 'breaking news' website:

1. Nevada judge hearing Trump campaign complaint over Clark County early voting says it is 'disturbing' that names of volunteer poll workers are being requested, cites privacy interests.

2. More: Trump campaign tells judge it is seeking court order so evidence may be preserved in early voting suit.

3. Judge denies Trump campaign request to issue order preserving poll worker information from disputed Clark County sites, says it steps over secretary of state's role.

I do recommend this website:

Breaking news, latest news, and current events - breakingnews.com

Old 11-08-2016, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
But do you happen to know if the County Registrar of Voters is entitled to lengthen those hours?
at 7pm whoever is in line is legally allowed to vote. the procedure is to either put a sticker on the last person's back or have a volunteer stand behind that person. the polling station is then legally required to stay open till that last person has voted no matter how long that takes.

i linked to the law in another thread on this topic.

Old 11-08-2016, 01:06 PM

1,504 posts, read 857,240 times
Who cares if Trump is a bit of a pirate who plays the system to achieve the American dream - I would rather be swindled than lose my life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections