Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 03:02 AM

21,989 posts, read 15,728,690 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDT93 View Post
Hahaha, you Liberals are always looking to blame someone. Just face it, the criminal Hillary didn't stand a chance against The Donald! He won, she lost! Hahaha! Now how about instead of talking crap, maybe you should go out and help the illegals back their bags!
Does that include Trump's third wife? She worked before she had a visa, that's called illegal. Trump has a first lady that is an illegal immigrant. Will she be packing her bags?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2016, 03:27 AM

11,558 posts, read 12,062,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Do you really hate people that don't like being shot right and left? I'm stunned by people who don't sympathize with BLM.
Please define what Black Lives Matter really means.

Does it only refer to their claim that police officer want to shoot them?

It can't refer to ensuring that the lives of Blacks be spared, because if that were the case the Blacks wouldn't be shooting and killing each other nearly every night of the week in major cities across the country.

Old 11-09-2016, 03:31 AM

6,588 posts, read 17,557,411 times
Racism is definitely alive and well. This election just legitimized it, which is unconscionable. Is this really what we have to look forward to for the next four years? God help us.

Old 11-09-2016, 03:33 AM

21,989 posts, read 15,728,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyCo View Post
Racism is definitely alive and well. This election just legitimized it, which is unconscionable. Is this really what we have to look forward to for the next four years? God help us.
Now racism is applauded. I get we can call middle America white trash and rednecks. It's not PC and so they can't complain. We can call them anything we want. It's now "authentic".

Old 11-09-2016, 04:21 AM

9,613 posts, read 6,958,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Do you really hate people that don't like being shot right and left? I'm stunned by people who don't sympathize with BLM.
BLM is a divisive hate organization with no coherent goals and unrealistic expectations. I'm stunned they have the support they do have. Educated people should know you can't achieve arbitrary goals. White guilt can only take you so far.

Old 11-09-2016, 04:34 AM

9,009 posts, read 13,849,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy100 View Post
BLM is a divisive hate organization with no coherent goals and unrealistic expectations. I'm stunned they have the support they do have. Educated people should know you can't achieve arbitrary goals. White guilt can only take you so far.
You mean like being treated fairly by the police?

Old 11-09-2016, 04:34 AM

4,437 posts, read 7,677,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy100 View Post
There's nothing wrong with bringing police brutality up to the forefront. So many young people have been stopped and humiliated by a lot of law enforcement. I don't always agree with BLM tactics, but bringing issues like police misconduct and unfair treatment to the forefront is legit. While crime in the inner cities such as Chicago and Baltimore, etc, are a problem, for folk to just respond, 'it ain't cops, at all, it's all your own people shooting each other' shows the lack of understanding, or care, about the over-agressiveness of a lot of law enforcement on not just the real crooks, but innocent citizens!

Old 11-09-2016, 04:38 AM

9,009 posts, read 13,849,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpow View Post
The chances of a loudmouth douchebag like Donald Trump being elected POTUS was about one in a million. But then the Black Lives Matter protesters started bitching and whining that all of their problems in life are because of the evil white man. That is what tilted the election into Donald Trump's favor. White people are sick and tired of being blamed for everything, so they showed up in record numbers to put an end to all of this political correctness crap. Keep it up BLM! There is a reason that Republicans are taking back the White House, the Supreme Court, the Senate, the House of Representatives, and the Governors Association. That's right...Republicans 5, Democrats 0. When was the last time that ever happened? This is what happens when you kill cops, loot stores, and burn down your cities because you believe everything the liberal media tells you. Did Obama's 2008 promises of hope and change make you rich? Hows that working out for ya??? I warned all of you 8 years ago that this was going to happen, and over a thousand people freaked out until the moderators had to shut it down. So here we are 8 years later. I don't mean to say I told you so....but....I TOLD YOU SO!!!! Goodbye liberal idiots!!! Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out!

Mick

Well,unlike the 1950's minorities are NOT going to just lie there and take it.

Get ready for infighting in the Usa.

That is what Trumpettes wanted after all!

Maybe you should be first to start it..call any random black man who is 6 ft 2in and 30 years a ni***r and see what happens!

Or you could call a random Muslim a terrorist,see what happens!

Maybe you could call a random Latino man a **ic and see what happens!

Old 11-09-2016, 04:53 AM

4,437 posts, read 7,677,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
[/b]

Well,unlike the 1950's minorities are NOT going to just lie there and take it.

Get ready for infighting in the Usa.

That is what Trumpettes wanted after all!

Maybe you should be first to start it..call any random black man who is 6 ft 2in and 30 years a ni***r and see what happens!

Or you could call a random Muslim a terrorist,see what happens!

Maybe you could call a random Latino man a **ic and see what happens!
I remember back in 1988, when I worked a summer at a department store. A coworker started telling racial jokes. I got pissed off not only at the jokes, but the fact that they were said in the workplace. He responded to my anger, "Common, man, lighten up!"

In hindsight, I should have gotten a supervisor. Cracking jokes like that at your home or among buddies are one thing. But doing it in the workplace creates a hostile environment, and makes people, who are more diverse now than back in '88, uncomfortable, and unable to do their job properly. (and tell me whether uncomfortable workers are good for business!). That's a problem....!

Old 11-09-2016, 04:53 AM

8,697 posts, read 11,091,329 times
Orange Lives Matter!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections