Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 06:31 AM

13,933 posts, read 12,906,303 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I get we can call middle America white trash and rednecks. It's not PC and so they can't complain. We can call them anything we want. It's now "authentic".
What's the difference? People like you have been condescending people like us and calling us white trash for years anyway. That's why Trump just won the presidency. You wanna double down on it? Go right ahead, and we'll see what happens. You poke a sleeping giant enough, eventually it wakes up. Just turn on CNN this morning for proof of that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2016, 07:16 AM

9,613 posts, read 6,959,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
You mean like being treated fairly by the police?
Like asking for police departments to be disbanded and all that other nonsense. Be realistic. Otherwise it's as fruitless as Occupy Wallstreet.

Old 11-09-2016, 07:20 AM

589 posts, read 391,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
Of all the scapegoats which can be chosen for a Trump victory, BLM is pretty far down the list. But what ever floats your angry, white boat...white supremacists made a concerted effort to infiltrate and turn the GOP over to their cause after Obama's victory in 2008, and it worked.
BLM is Obama, Obama is BLM. noth full of feces

America doesnt want what both stand for!

Old 11-09-2016, 07:25 AM

8,105 posts, read 6,760,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpow View Post
The chances of a loudmouth douchebag like Donald Trump being elected POTUS was about one in a million. But then the Black Lives Matter protesters started bitching and whining that all of their problems in life are because of the evil white man. That is what tilted the election into Donald Trump's favor. White people are sick and tired of being blamed for everything, so they showed up in record numbers to put an end to all of this political correctness crap. Keep it up BLM! There is a reason that Republicans are taking back the White House, the Supreme Court, the Senate, the House of Representatives, and the Governors Association. That's right...Republicans 5, Democrats 0. When was the last time that ever happened? This is what happens when you kill cops, loot stores, and burn down your cities because you believe everything the liberal media tells you. Did Obama's 2008 promises of hope and change make you rich? Hows that working out for ya??? I warned all of you 8 years ago that this was going to happen, and over a thousand people freaked out until the moderators had to shut it down. So here we are 8 years later. I don't mean to say I told you so....but....I TOLD YOU SO!!!! Goodbye liberal idiots!!! Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out!

Mick
Mick did you change your username?

Old 11-09-2016, 07:29 AM

8,105 posts, read 6,760,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirtiger View Post
Orange Lives Matter!!!
I'm confused...are you referencing Trumps face or Hillarys future jumpsuit?

Old 11-09-2016, 06:53 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,844,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Actually Hillary not siding with BLM probably hurt her in places like Detroit and Philly.

Someone isn't aware that she met with protesters multiple times, and even had a "liaison."

Old 11-09-2016, 06:57 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,256,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Someone isn't aware that she met with protesters multiple times, and even had a "liaison."
As I noted, the police met with them also. She did nothing to help them. Nothing.

Old 11-09-2016, 07:30 PM

11,358 posts, read 16,723,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Do you really hate people that don't like being shot right and left? I'm stunned by people who don't sympathize with BLM.
Color me stunned.

Old 11-09-2016, 08:23 PM

2,007 posts, read 1,276,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpow View Post
The chances of a loudmouth douchebag like Donald Trump being elected POTUS was about one in a million. But then the Black Lives Matter protesters started bitching and whining that all of their problems in life are because of the evil white man. That is what tilted the election into Donald Trump's favor. White people are sick and tired of being blamed for everything, so they showed up in record numbers to put an end to all of this political correctness crap. Keep it up BLM! There is a reason that Republicans are taking back the White House, the Supreme Court, the Senate, the House of Representatives, and the Governors Association. That's right...Republicans 5, Democrats 0. When was the last time that ever happened? This is what happens when you kill cops, loot stores, and burn down your cities because you believe everything the liberal media tells you. Did Obama's 2008 promises of hope and change make you rich? Hows that working out for ya??? I warned all of you 8 years ago that this was going to happen, and over a thousand people freaked out until the moderators had to shut it down. So here we are 8 years later. I don't mean to say I told you so....but....I TOLD YOU SO!!!! Goodbye liberal idiots!!! Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out!

Mick
Mick,

Your sentiments are now being expressed not just on this forum but throughout the length and breath of the nation. Millions upon millions of people feel the same way.

The silent majority is not so silent anymore. We have spoken and others have listened. Enough is enough of this persistent beating on White people for the woes of the land. The push back was clear from the results of this election.

The message is clear,

Our voices will not go ignored again

Old 11-09-2016, 08:28 PM

2,007 posts, read 1,276,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Hillary actually broke with party tradition and did not seek the endorsement of the Police Union.

This was indicative enough of where she stood in the very real BLM vs Police war.

She did manage to meet with BLM leaders and stood with them as expressed through her speeches

By distancing herself from the Police forces of the land, she lost the confidence of many voters in the middle.

At the very least, support law enforcement in the land, what is wrong with Hillary ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections