Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-18-2017, 03:02 PM

9,614 posts, read 21,363,821 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
Does anybody even remember anything that Hillary said during the campaign?
Of course. "Don't vote for the mean guy". Or something like that.

Old 01-18-2017, 03:07 PM

18,112 posts, read 27,611,682 times
Quote:

Talk about absence of message.
SO WHY AREN'T I ahead by 50 PoInTs?

Old 01-18-2017, 03:16 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,933,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
I wouldn't blame Trump, Trump's campaign was circus act. But, I would blame Putin, Russia and the KGB for Hillary's lost.
Whatever BS story that makes you feel better, the results are the same, and the results were excellent.. hillary lost and America won...

Old 01-18-2017, 03:16 PM

50,650 posts, read 47,488,255 times
Quote:

Something about 4 more years of BO.

Old 01-18-2017, 03:19 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,933,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Hillary won the lottery by not going to jail...
That ship hasn't yet sailed, she is still being investigated and could very well still be indicted. Now we will have an honest Justice Dept to conduct the investigation, and it doesn't look good for crooked hillary.

Old 01-18-2017, 03:19 PM

30,549 posts, read 23,961,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalk View Post
Think about it.. from encouraging and benefiting from hacking of US citizens by hostile foreign entities to colliding with Puketin to influence integrity of US elections to LOSING by 2.8 million votes ( it takes a FEW months just to count from 1 to 2.8 million even if you can count one number per second!)

There is simply NOTHING legitimate about Trump's so called presidency... he has nothing and I mean nothing in his life worthy of being a President. It's really a sad day in america when the world is turned upside down because of Trump!!
You've been at this for months now. You really need to seek some help. This is not normal behavior.

Old 01-18-2017, 03:28 PM

30,298 posts, read 18,854,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalk View Post
Think about it.. from encouraging and benefiting from hacking of US citizens by hostile foreign entities to colliding with Puketin to influence integrity of US elections to LOSING by 2.8 million votes ( it takes a FEW months just to count from 1 to 2.8 million even if you can count one number per second!)

There is simply NOTHING legitimate about Trump's so called presidency... he has nothing and I mean nothing in his life worthy of being a President. It's really a sad day in america when the world is turned upside down because of Trump!!

It is amusing to see the words "Hillary" and "robbed" together used by liberals to describe a perceived transgression.

I guess all the libs forgot about the hundreds of millions that the Clintons stole from the public by selling influence and the fact that they transferred $1.3 billion to Quatar two months before the election.

Old 01-18-2017, 03:34 PM

6,273 posts, read 5,102,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
SO WHY AREN'T I ahead by 50 PoInTs?
Too funny. You beat me to it. THAT's the video that I think of first when I think back on her campaign.

Others include the video of her bobbing and weaving right before the Secret Service tossed her into the car during the 9-11 service last year, the video on the plane when she couldn't stop coughing while talking to the press pool, the video of her coughing during a rally - with Tim Kaine holding a fixed smile, clapping like a seal and looking ANYWHERE but at his coughing running mate, the video of the entire press pool early into the campaign running after her Scooby Mobile because they were so desperate for ANY word from Clinton, her barking like a dog, all of her crazy commie-jackets, and the glass breaking (ie: a woman breaking the glass ceiling) as she was being introduced at the DNC.

What is surprising to me is that it was so easy to forget all those people. Hillary and Donna and Debbie and Tim and Huma and all of them. Once the campaign was done they completely disappeared from my thoughts until threads like this. So forgettable. All so incredibly, effortlessly, fantastically, thankfully forgettable.

Old 01-18-2017, 03:35 PM

15,178 posts, read 12,347,685 times
Quote:

Yes. She talked about how horrible Trump was.

Old 01-18-2017, 03:38 PM

18,112 posts, read 27,611,682 times
Oh God! I'll never forget her shrill.

WELL I Think that's terrifying! ... going off about not accepting the election.

Oh, and her scratching her beak while glaring at the moderator.

Ah, the disgusting Pant Suit!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections