Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-18-2017, 10:13 AM

39,926 posts, read 26,636,254 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalk View Post
Think about it.. from encouraging and benefiting from hacking of US citizens by hostile foreign entities to colliding with Puketin to influence integrity of US elections to LOSING by 2.8 million votes ( it takes a FEW months just to count from 1 to 2.8 million even if you can count one number per second!)

There is simply NOTHING legitimate about Trump's so called presidency... he has nothing and I mean nothing in his life worthy of being a President. It's really a sad day in america when the world is turned upside down because of Trump!!
Sure he did sugar. Here, have some Play-Doh and a safety pin to go with that Special Olympics trophy.

Old 01-18-2017, 10:13 AM

26,096 posts, read 22,290,891 times
Popular vote cannot be the way. If nothing else, this election along with the primary shows the problem with "popular" vote. I guess some confuse our governmental system with one of the television shows where one calls in and votes for their favorites. Don't they actually cheat with doing that too with some voting more than once.

As long as we have "dead" people voting and machines changing votes, I will fight against any attempt to change the way we elect the POTUS!

I reread the thread title. There is no way that Trump could have "robbed" Hillary of POTUS. I thought the Russians did it, no, wait it was Comey and the FBI.............no, wasn't it because of "old white men"......no, stupid women voted for Trump..........

Trump did not win the election, Hillary Clinton lost. When the libs finally wrap their heads around this, maybe they can return to their life pre-campaign season.

Old 01-18-2017, 10:19 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,926,762 times
keep crying loser democrats, it's music to our ears seeing your tears...

Old 01-18-2017, 10:22 AM

1,184 posts, read 723,714 times
Ask khans for his copy of the Constitution in his back pocket lol

Old 01-18-2017, 10:41 AM

18,100 posts, read 27,569,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
"The final nail in the coffin" would have been the election of the morally, mentally and physically incompetent Hillary Clinton and her and her cronies desire to take away everything we are as a people and a country - nationalism has been saved now, thank God! Truly, thank God!

That you say this makes me think that you didn't really understand what the election was about. It wasn't about single personal issues, social issues, etc., it was about saving our country.

Trump vs. Hillary Is Nationalism vs. Globalism, 2016 | The National Interest

I don't know if they still teach economics and American government in high school, but we all need to start promoting that be done. It will make it much easier for the younger people to understand "politics" and make it easier for them to choose candidates based on the big picture versus the current "me" agenda.
Thank you! And hate to say it folks, but Trump was truly the ONLY one who not only could beat whatever the DNC threw at us, but could win AND fix this thing.

Look back at treasonous Ted Cruz, "Vote up and down the ticket, vote your conscience. "

Remember that? He not only had no clue that we were gonna vote Trump over Hillary, but the weak limp-wristed Republicans in "power" are impotent blind fools who wouldn't know what to do with Power if it slapped them in the face.

Look at the history of the Democrat Party and go all the way back to Andrew Jackson. Look at what they did and do, look at what they stand for. Look at what the Lamestream Media, Acedemia, Hollywood, the DOJ and the rest of the Intelligence Agencies spare the NSA, the Clintons and the Obama Administration did to Trump.

Either he is a God, or God helped, as well as too few of us.

You're welcome btw.

Old 01-18-2017, 10:43 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,350,191 times
Quote:
Think about it.. from encouraging and benefiting from hacking of US citizens by hostile foreign entities to colliding with Puketin to influence integrity of US elections to LOSING by 2.8 million votes ( it takes a FEW months just to count from 1 to 2.8 million even if you can count one number per second!)

There is simply NOTHING legitimate about Trump's so called presidency... he has nothing and I mean nothing in his life worthy of being a President. It's really a sad day in america when the world is turned upside down because of Trump!!

I wouldn't blame Trump, Trump's campaign was circus act. But, I would blame Putin, Russia and the KGB for Hillary's lost.

Old 01-18-2017, 11:14 AM

31,339 posts, read 14,381,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
I wouldn't blame Trump, Trump's campaign was circus act. But, I would blame Putin, Russia and the KGB for Hillary's lost.
There's only ONE person to blame, and you didn't mention her.

HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON

If she spent a little more time and put in a little more work in states she thought she 'had in the bag'...things might have turned out different.

Old 01-18-2017, 11:14 AM

9,915 posts, read 9,646,955 times
Clinton has her own self to blame. She did not bring forth anything anyone would like. she got caught doing MAJOR crime. Major ethics violations. she skated so far since she is not currently in jail. you fans of Clinton ought to be happy she is able to live in her home, not in jail. she only campaigned on "i'm not Trump - vote for me".. she brought nothing good, her personality was horrid, not likeable. she screamed so much her voice got hoarse, was not pleasant. James Comey is a hero and WikiLeaks is a hero for exposing the criminality that was Clinton Foundation and Clinton and the Democrats who also screwed with Bernie. Mainly, she promised she would be continuing Obama's policies, WE DONT WANT OBAMA THIRD TERM! or anyone who carries it out as proxy.

Old 01-18-2017, 12:03 PM

41,109 posts, read 25,820,798 times
LOL OP... if anything people found out about her lies. We know the liberal media wasn't doing it's job or they would have found out the way it was supposed to be found out.

Old 01-18-2017, 12:26 PM

6,268 posts, read 5,093,137 times
Quote:

Good Lord, are you still around? Stop whining like a little b*tch. Grab a pizza, turn on the TV on Friday, and watch the "peaceful transition of power". And try - for a couple of hours out of your miserable life - to understand just how important this tradition is, and how exceptional this tradition makes our country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections