Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2016, 06:50 PM

610 posts, read 534,330 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
I love liberal whine and wine. Considering the Dems bereft of any governmental power but full control of the media, Hollywood, and all education instruction programs, they are going to whine and criticize everything the Republicans do to make America great again.
I love it too. And the best thing is, the more it goes on and the more outrageous things occur, the more Americans will turns away from them. That's why Trump won, Americans find the extreme left extremely despicable. So I say, keep going, and then sink into complete oblivion.

Old 11-26-2016, 07:19 PM

285 posts, read 198,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
Sure, why don't you show us some video of the riots, looting, burning and assaults that happened after those elections.
Not to mention that the GOP did win in 2004.

I'm pretty sure that the tea party movement was the GOP's version of protesting after Obama was elected. I seem to remember the tea party rallies being pretty clean and civilized.

And then there were the occupy Wall Street protesters. Classy bunch they were. LOL!

Old 11-26-2016, 07:31 PM

26,544 posts, read 15,116,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
But Hillary won the popular vote by like an infinity! She won California by like eleventy billion votes!
In fact there are still people crossing the border as I type this to vote for Hillary in California!

Old 11-26-2016, 10:48 PM

32,108 posts, read 15,101,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
For months the left has been accusing Trump of everything they could think off and blame him for not being able to respect the election results when the elections would be over.

Now the elections are over and the leftists have proven to be sore, whining losers and they keep going on.

Now the leftist are at their lowest point and sinking even further than what we thought would be the lowest point.

The media is dragged into this low point and CNN already was at 3rd place which will go even lower sooner than later.

Meanwhile the republicans have moved on and are watching the bunch of whiners and party of hypocrites and all we can feel is a winning feeling with a sad taste of losers who show how bad some losers can handle things.

Already due to Trump we have seen many true faces and how republicans can save a lot of money by no longer spending money on people who have shown such a disgrace to the next President and his supporters.

This Black Friday we spend money at places that we either don't know who they support or who are supporting Trump and we didn't spend a dime at places that openly stated how they hate or dislike Trump but they way they did it was such a despiteful way that we saved our money by not buying or spending it there
This is the most divisive election we have ever had. Had Jeb or someone like that won there would be no problem. But a Trump regime with his children by his side helping him to run things is disturbing. His pick for cabinets is disturbing.

Old 11-27-2016, 03:18 AM

24,439 posts, read 23,103,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
This is the most divisive election we have ever had. Had Jeb or someone like that won there would be no problem. But a Trump regime with his children by his side helping him to run things is disturbing. His pick for cabinets is disturbing.

Like JFK's pick of Attorney General?

Old 11-27-2016, 04:59 AM

2,818 posts, read 1,555,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
For months the left has been accusing Trump of everything they could think off and blame him for not being able to respect the election results when the elections would be over.

Now the elections are over and the leftists have proven to be sore, whining losers and they keep going on.

Now the leftist are at their lowest point and sinking even further than what we thought would be the lowest point.

The media is dragged into this low point and CNN already was at 3rd place which will go even lower sooner than later.

Meanwhile the republicans have moved on and are watching the bunch of whiners and party of hypocrites and all we can feel is a winning feeling with a sad taste of losers who show how bad some losers can handle things.

Already due to Trump we have seen many true faces and how republicans can save a lot of money by no longer spending money on people who have shown such a disgrace to the next President and his supporters.

This Black Friday we spend money at places that we either don't know who they support or who are supporting Trump and we didn't spend a dime at places that openly stated how they hate or dislike Trump but they way they did it was such a despiteful way that we saved our money by not buying or spending it there
Yeah, well, it's been 10 years, and right-wingers are still savaging Obama, have done so since the day the man declared his candidacy. Karma is a bit of a b---h, isn't she?

Old 11-27-2016, 05:24 AM

4,584 posts, read 4,205,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicSmallHome View Post
Yeah, well, it's been 10 years, and right-wingers are still savaging Obama, have done so since the day the man declared his candidacy. Karma is a bit of a b---h, isn't she?
Not really ... we don't need safe spaces to hide in like the buttercup liberals.

Old 11-27-2016, 05:28 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,851,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Give us examples of his disturbing pick of cabinet heads? Actually most are saying he is doing a good job. Is he any more popular than he was? NO, will he be a good President? Only time will tell and yes, it is a horribly divided country right now which is so very sad. But Trump with his kids by his side should not bother anyone. What is your problem?

We have a friend who didn't even want to spend Thanksgiving with friends, she wanted to take the 4 day break to finish her mourning. Our foster daughter doesn't know how she can live with the elecion of Trump.

I will repeat myself; Suck it up Butter Cup!!!!!!

Old 11-27-2016, 05:36 AM
Status: "Let's replace the puppet show with actual leadership." (set 4 days ago)

52,709 posts, read 48,010,235 times
How sad that a group of supposedly grown people can't take anything with class and dignity. The left lost. They hate America, and, for the life of me, I don't know why they choose to still live here. If they'd rather be in a third-world banana republic, then that's where they should move to. Nobody says they have to live here. The election was decided before all the fraudulent votes came in, pure and simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
But Hillary won the popular vote by like an infinity! She won California by like eleventy billion votes! The counties that voted for Hillary are the bestest, greatest, college-degree-havinist counties in the universe! The places that Donald Trump won are full of dumb hicks!
Not true. Not even close.

Old 11-27-2016, 06:23 AM

7,783 posts, read 6,095,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by case44 View Post
How sad that a group of supposedly grown people can't take anything with class and dignity. The left lost. They hate America, and, for the life of me, I don't know why they choose to still live here. If they'd rather be in a third-world banana republic, then that's where they should move to. Nobody says they have to live here. The election was decided before all the fraudulent votes came in, pure and simple.

Not true. Not even close
I believe that poster forgot to include "/sarcasm" at he end of the post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections