Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2016, 05:44 PM

34,078 posts, read 17,129,438 times

Advertisements

I'm enjoying their angst.

Old 11-27-2016, 06:00 PM

27,217 posts, read 46,791,599 times
It was interesting to see an elderly man holding a sign "not my president" in front of Trump tower today and a man with a NRA cap on his head asking for a picture of the man. The "NRA cap" man was laughing in the picture and the elderly man after the pics was taken discovered the NRA cap and you could see how he was fooled. It was funny to watch as the man with the NRA cap didn't do anything wrong, other than standing next to the elderly man who seemed attention.

A young girl with two others was in a picture in front of Trump tower too and tried to make a dislike sign with her thumb but she didn't go lower than half way and the girl looked like she must have been approx. 8 years old.

Most people from all backgrounds made pics and smiled in the pics. No protesters to see.

The amount of street vendors and trash in the street is over the top, as well as the amount of people begging for money and sleeping in the street.

Liberals in charge of NY city!

Old 11-28-2016, 12:39 AM

2,007 posts, read 1,276,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicSmallHome View Post
Funny, given that you voted for a Big Buttercup, whose wittle feelings are so consistently bruised that he is compelled to lash out through 3 a.m. tweets. I mean, seriously, you voted for a 12-year-old man-boy who tweets. For the post of President of the United States. Surreal.
Save us all the attempt to co-opt our Pres elect into your land of buttercups. Just because he won does not give any right to claim him as yours. Seems like some infatuation on your part. I think he would be amused in a paternal way to be called , in your words, a big buttercup.

Old 11-28-2016, 01:20 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,445,449 times
When normal people lose, they ask themselves "What did I do wrong?"

Not the dems, leftists and liberals.

They just double down on the things they did wrong -- openly hating white people, worrying more about the welfare of foreigners than of Americans, playing the race card at every opportunity, suppressing speech they don't like, and rioting when they don't get their way.

Keep it up, dems.

We love it!

Old 11-28-2016, 07:36 AM

10,093 posts, read 5,745,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
This is the most divisive election we have ever had. Had Jeb or someone like that won there would be no problem. But a Trump regime with his children by his side helping him to run things is disturbing. His pick for cabinets is disturbing.
Trump has had many successes and seems to have a keen sense for businesses and getting things done under budget. He may very well be the best candidate to rescue us from the mire of national debt. Yes, his morals stink. So did Bill Clinton and the liberals just loved and praised him. Then they spew gobs of hate and venom against Bush. People are finally waking up to their hypocrisy and turned their backs on the Democrats.

Old 11-28-2016, 07:36 AM

2,709 posts, read 2,285,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
But Hillary won the popular vote by like an infinity! She won California by like eleventy billion votes! The counties that voted for Hillary are the bestest, greatest, college-degree-havinist counties in the universe! The places that Donald Trump won are full of dumb hicks! You need to hear about this 5,768 times a day for the rest of your life!
Hey Louie, that makes 5,768 times a day I get to laugh in some idiots face chanting, 'Trump will be the President, Trump will be the President'!

Try it! It's great Fun!!!

Old 11-28-2016, 12:05 PM

59,199 posts, read 27,403,113 times
Yes!

Old 11-28-2016, 12:28 PM

772 posts, read 391,391 times
The leftist constant whining, complaining and refusal to accept they "Lost" the election is annoying, but what do you expect from a party whose symbol is a jackass.

Old 11-30-2016, 10:43 AM

8,090 posts, read 6,975,551 times
The Right whined about Obama EVERY DAY of his presidency and continue to do. They were so unwilling to accept that he was their president that they LITERALLY created conspiracy theories about the man being ineligible to hold the office. Republican lawmakers signed pacts to block ANY legislation put forward bu his administration, sight-unseen, but the left are the whiny crybabies. Gotcha.

Old 11-30-2016, 03:04 PM

17,447 posts, read 9,285,984 times
Who else is getting sick and tired of the whiners on the left!

Piers Morgan of all people - his latest column in the UK Daily Mail .......

Not wanting to lose is a good thing.
Refusing to admit you’ve lost, however, is an absurd thing.
Which brings me to Hillary Clinton, now rapidly emerging as one of the worst sore losers of all time.

Her torrent of tears doesn’t particularly bother me, though I like to think potential presidents are made of slightly tougher stuff. Can you imagine Trump breaking down and sobbing for hours on end, if he’d lost?
Nor did it particularly surprise me when Hillary sat back and let her enraged supporters march around with their protest placards mocking and abusing Trump, and burning and hanging effigies of him in the streets.
She could have stopped it with a few firm words, in the spirit of Michele Obama’s ‘When they go low, we go high’ entreaty.
But Hillary preferred to say nothing, as she usually does about the grubbier, nastier end of her political operations.

No, what really got my goat was her decision to publicly support Green Party candidate Jill Stein’s legal attempt to initiate recounts in three swing states: Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan.

Trump won them all by 22,500, 68,000 and 10,700 votes respectively.
Each of those leads is comfortably higher than the greatest number of votes ever overcome in a US presidential election recount.
Let’s be very clear here: there’s no actual evidence that any of these votes were fraudulently rigged in any way whatsoever.

As Trump’s campaign manager Kellyanne Conway reminded us on yesterday’s Meet The Press: ‘After asking Mr Trump and his team a million times on the trail, “Will he accept the election results?” it turns out Team Hillary and their new BFF Jill Stein can’t accept reality. It’s confounding…and disappointing.’
It’s worse than that.
It’s a disgraceful act, the very worst kind of political opportunism.

It’s also just so utterly demeaning for Hillary on a personal level.
Why on earth does she want to prolong her humiliation even longer, and be confirmed as a loser all over again when the results inevitably come back again for Trump, if the recounts go ahead?
It shows no class and no appreciation of the importance to the United States of its presidential candidates showing grace and dignity in defeat.

The Left and particularly Hillary Clinton are making total fools of themselves.
She will NEVER live down the title of SORE LOSER. There is ZERO political Up-Side to any of this incessant whining, Riots, bogus Re-Counts, Marches.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections