Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2016, 08:29 AM

3,733 posts, read 5,970,676 times

Advertisements

Now Don the Con's phone is a security threat. Someone send him a qualified Secretary of State STAT! And maybe start taking those daily security briefinfgs, because he has no idea what diplomacy and statesmanship are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2016, 10:17 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,760,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsthetime View Post
He's been contradicting himself for nearly 30 years. And he's already draining the swamp by putting in more establishment and Goldman Sachs execs. We definitely needed a straight shooter; how does that kool-aid taste?
LOL, so he should go to the hood and pick someone who doesn't know the first thing about finance or are you saying that every single Goldman Sachs exec is corrupt? LOL

Old 12-03-2016, 10:26 AM

1,009 posts, read 709,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
WHATEVER!!!^^^^ Sore loser is the only thing that comes to my mind.

Your party and candidate lost big time and none of your party members saw it coming as they all felt entitled and now they still are in the "throw the kitchen sink mode".

Nobody in the Hillary campaign is taking responsibility for their failing and supporting a candidate that wasn't trusted by the PEOPLE, and even though the media was in the tank for her the PEOPLE are sick and tired of that entitlement attitude and right now it is showing with a lost election for the left and TRUMP becoming the next PRESIDENT OF THE USA!
Oh it is so pathetic all these threads on hating him , sore losers is correct . Get a life people accept what is . You can always change it in 8 years .

Old 12-03-2016, 11:40 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,565,921 times
Talking Not so fast...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
It is great to see Trump speaking in front of an amazing enthusiastic public.

Trump is what you see is what you get and not a fake person like we have seen for the last years.

Hopefully Trump will also go after the people who give false statements after a cop related shooting that has ruined the life's of great cops. Only later after an investigation to be found out that these low life's have lied for their own benefit and reasons and which causes riots and outrage by the public.

Over the last years all these people got away with these false statements and the hatred towards the cops has grown by people who don't want to wait for facts but have a hidden agenda.

I believe Trump will restore law and order so we will get a more safe Country and more united with less talk about discrimination as it was years ago but even better than what it ever was.

We need to unite and I believe Donald Trump is the one who will lead this country to become a better Country.
We'll see soon enough.

Old 12-03-2016, 01:58 PM

5,900 posts, read 3,905,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
LOL, so he should go to the hood and pick someone who doesn't know the first thing about finance or are you saying that every single Goldman Sachs exec is corrupt? LOL
I think someone is upset knowing that they won't be getting what they thought they voted for. Don't blame me, I wrote in Rand.

Again, how's that kool-aid taste?

Old 12-03-2016, 02:10 PM

14,959 posts, read 12,170,449 times
Quote:
He's been contradicting himself for nearly 30 years. And he's already draining the swamp by putting in more establishment and Goldman Sachs execs. We definitely needed a straight shooter; how does that kool-aid taste?
Well, when you start your post with baseless left-wing generated attacks regurgitated ad nauseum by their faithful, we know just who is drinking that Kool-Aid.

Old 12-03-2016, 02:17 PM

5,900 posts, read 3,905,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelassie View Post
Well, when you start your post with baseless left-wing generated attacks regurgitated ad nauseum by their faithful, we know just who is drinking that Kool-Aid.
I wouldn't call actual audio/video footage of Trump contradicting himself over the years as baseless. If facts are offensive, you should just stick to religion.

Old 12-03-2016, 05:29 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,705,103 times
Quote:
I wouldn't call actual audio/video footage of Trump contradicting himself over the years as baseless. If facts are offensive, you should just stick to religion.
It is the same ole dull routine - call actual video, audio, and tweets MSM lies, and then say that the opposition has fallen for it. Never changes, does it?

Old 12-03-2016, 05:36 PM

9,729 posts, read 14,277,036 times
You poor, pathetic democrats are lost in space. I know I was more than disappointed when Obama won twice, but I sure didn't act like you idiots! Grow some skin, get over it, and join us for a great 8 year ride!

Old 12-04-2016, 12:54 AM

979 posts, read 491,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
So the only options for Financial Secretary is someone from Goldman Sachs or someone from the hood?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections