Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2016, 06:40 PM

27,222 posts, read 46,877,931 times

Advertisements

It is great to see Trump speaking in front of an amazing enthusiastic public.

Trump is what you see is what you get and not a fake person like we have seen for the last years.

Hopefully Trump will also go after the people who give false statements after a cop related shooting that has ruined the life's of great cops. Only later after an investigation to be found out that these low life's have lied for their own benefit and reasons and which causes riots and outrage by the public.

Over the last years all these people got away with these false statements and the hatred towards the cops has grown by people who don't want to wait for facts but have a hidden agenda.

I believe Trump will restore law and order so we will get a more safe Country and more united with less talk about discrimination as it was years ago but even better than what it ever was.

We need to unite and I believe Donald Trump is the one who will lead this country to become a better Country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2016, 07:09 PM

5,904 posts, read 3,924,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Trump is what you see is what you get
He's been contradicting himself for nearly 30 years. And he's already draining the swamp by putting in more establishment and Goldman Sachs execs. We definitely needed a straight shooter; how does that kool-aid taste?

Old 12-01-2016, 07:29 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,322,393 times
Yeah--sure he is.

Because nothing says 'People's President' like eating a $900 dinner in a hotel named after yourself.

Alternate reality much???

Inside Trump and Romney's Jean Georges dinner - CNNPolitics.com

Old 12-01-2016, 07:36 PM

2,695 posts, read 3,412,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
It is great to see Trump speaking in front of an amazing enthusiastic public.

Trump is what you see is what you get and not a fake person like we have seen for the last years.

Hopefully Trump will also go after the people who give false statements after a cop related shooting that has ruined the life's of great cops. Only later after an investigation to be found out that these low life's have lied for their own benefit and reasons and which causes riots and outrage by the public.

Over the last years all these people got away with these false statements and the hatred towards the cops has grown by people who don't want to wait for facts but have a hidden agenda.

I believe Trump will restore law and order so we will get a more safe Country and more united with less talk about discrimination as it was years ago but even better than what it ever was.

We need to unite and I believe Donald Trump is the one who will lead this country to become a better Country.
Keep believing in Trump being real , it might make it so but I am
not holding my breath. He is as fake as they come and his followers
want to be fooled which they certainly are and will be in the years to come.
I listened to part of his speech tonite and it was hard to stomach, what an egomaniac and
blowhard.

Old 12-01-2016, 07:41 PM

1,009 posts, read 711,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsthetime View Post
He's been contradicting himself for nearly 30 years. And he's already draining the swamp by putting in more establishment and Goldman Sachs execs. We definitely needed a straight shooter; how does that kool-aid taste?
He needs people with outside experience not inside career govenment employees . He needs new business ideas for whatever we had was not working .

Be realistic we are going to have a new president for the next 8 yrs if not you can vote for Hillary then .

Old 12-01-2016, 07:45 PM

16,215 posts, read 11,391,722 times
The real "inconvenient truth" is that a Presidential candidate who deals in hard fact is likely unelectable in a nation seduced by Madison Avenue and Hollywood.

Old 12-01-2016, 07:47 PM

1,009 posts, read 711,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Yeah--sure he is.

Because nothing says 'People's President' like eating a $900 dinner in a hotel named after yourself.

Alternate reality much???

Inside Trump and Romney's Jean Georges dinner - CNNPolitics.com

Oh btw just like Obama takes world wide vacations at the expense of tax payers to countries he would never have paid to go to . What a waste of our money .

Trump earned his money and his now taking a dollar salary . Obama gave himself a raise for a job not well done either , what a wasted 8 years .

Old 12-01-2016, 07:50 PM

15,678 posts, read 10,462,292 times
I hope you are right. I will withhold any praise for Trump until I see if he is going to do what he promised: build a Southern border wall, remove criminal illegal aliens from our country, repeal Obamacare, and reduce regulations which stifle job growth. I want to see results not speeches.

Old 12-01-2016, 07:54 PM

18,458 posts, read 19,103,854 times
the people's president? as long as the people are not women, disabled, minority.

Old 12-01-2016, 07:56 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,986,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
the people's president? as long as the people are not women, disabled, minority.
When are you liberals going to learn that identity politics doesn't work?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections