Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2016, 07:03 AM

1,009 posts, read 708,669 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
Hillary keeps working Soros to get him to fund recount after recount. Will Hillary eventually get the message and depart Washington sooner than later?

https://m.facebook.com/notes/trumpia...46851542306857

When Hillary finally gives up, will she give the wasted money, or what's left, to the homeless?
Hillary giving money to the homeless now that image does not come to my mind . Sad I think she has no morals , values or empathy for anyone but the Clintons .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2016, 07:36 AM

6,750 posts, read 3,367,193 times
I think for the most part Hillary did go away until Jill Stein made an ass out of herself with the whole recount thing. Hillary got dragged into it, albeit briefly, and after it all dies down you won't see much of her. The liberals, however, will keep perpetuating her failed campaign and continue to make asses out of themselves.

Exhibit A of someone that needs to go away is Michael Moore. He needs to go away. Forever. Preferably with chronic rectal itch.

Old 12-08-2016, 05:29 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,197,813 times
Lightbulb Thanks for the thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
Hillary keeps working Soros to get him to fund recount after recount. Will Hillary eventually get the message and depart Washington sooner than later?

https://m.facebook.com/notes/trumpia...46851542306857

When Hillary finally gives up, will she give the wasted money, or what's left, to the homeless?

I have been wondering the same thing!!

She is a very bad nightmare! Hillary & SOROS disgust me so much!! I cannot stand any of them!!

She needs to leave already!!

Old 12-08-2016, 05:34 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,197,813 times
Lightbulb Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Wrong.

Illegals in California are automatically registered to vote when they get their licenses.

They can vote for federal, state and local candidates.

California -- run by the dems -- wants them to vote.

Hillary's popular vote edge came from California illegals.

The above is truly disgusting! And sadly, the same happens in Nevada!

Do you know of other states where this takes place?

Thanks for your post!

Old 12-09-2016, 03:55 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,435,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperOscar View Post
FALSE: California Passed a Law Allowing Undocumented Immigrants to Vote in Federal Elections : snopes.com

"While it's true that undocumented people in California can obtain a driver's license, the state has not passed any laws which also gives them the right to vote.
That doesn't mean that they don't vote.

Quote:
The New Motor Voter Act was passed in an effort to improve voter turnout, and while this law does automatically register citizens to vote when obtaining or renewing a driver's license, this only applies to citizens who are already eligible to vote."
Wrong.

When you apply for a drivers license in California, no one asks you to prove your citizenship.

All they require is proof that you live in California -- e.g., a utility bill.

Quote:
It looks like you have been lied to, I have looked high and low and have found no information that says illegal immigrants have a right to vote in California.
I'm waiting for your evidence that California does anything to stop illegals from voting.

It doesn't.

Quote:
https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/f...=201320140AB60

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/f...01520160AB1461

Neither of those two California bills mentions anything about illegal immigrants having a right to vote in California.

So I will ask you again, prove that illegal immigrants can vote in California....and try to use factual information to back up your claim.
The burden is on you to show what mechanism -- if any -- is in place to prevent illegals from voting in California.

I will tell you the answer to that question.

There is no such mechanism.

But feel free to try to show otherwise.

Old 12-09-2016, 04:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
I think for the most part Hillary did go away until Jill Stein made an ass out of herself with the whole recount thing. Hillary got dragged into it, albeit briefly, and after it all dies down you won't see much of her. The liberals, however, will keep perpetuating her failed campaign and continue to make asses out of themselves.

Exhibit A of someone that needs to go away is Michael Moore. He needs to go away. Forever. Preferably with chronic rectal itch.
That won't be easy.

He's a giant hemorrhoid.

Half of Preparation H's income comes from him.

Old 12-09-2016, 04:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrylv22 View Post
The above is truly disgusting! And sadly, the same happens in Nevada!

Do you know of other states where this takes place?

Thanks for your post!
Probably any state where people who get drivers licenses are automatically registered to vote, and where illegal aliens can get drivers licenses.

Keep in mind -- government employees (who are gatekeepers when it comes to stuff like this) are almost always liberal Democrats.

And liberal Democrats want illegal aliens to vote.

They think the illegals will vote Democrat -- and they're right in most (if not all) cases.

Old 12-10-2016, 04:44 AM

979 posts, read 490,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
That doesn't mean that they don't vote.

Wrong.

When you apply for a drivers license in California, no one asks you to prove your citizenship.

All they require is proof that you live in California -- e.g., a utility bill.

I'm waiting for your evidence that California does anything to stop illegals from voting.

It doesn't.

The burden is on you to show what mechanism -- if any -- is in place to prevent illegals from voting in California.

I will tell you the answer to that question.

There is no such mechanism.

But feel free to try to show otherwise.

Wrong, I am pretty sure you have to prove you are a citizen by providing a birth certificate. I don't know of a single state that doesn't require that or a passport for getting a driver's license. If you can't provide a birth certificate or passport in California, don't plan on voting in their elections. This information is all out there for you to read on their government sites. You really need to stop believing all the nonsense you read on these fringe right wing sites because they are lying to you.

Old 12-10-2016, 08:47 AM

9,912 posts, read 9,588,087 times
Hillary is still out making speeches. unfortunately. Now talking about fake news, ironic because she faked the news with the video being the fault of the Benghazi murders. And all the hiding of the real deal behind the Clinton Foundation and the rest that she covered up but Wikileaks exposed. What a hypocrite.

Old 12-10-2016, 10:33 AM

17,342 posts, read 11,277,677 times
The first step is to stop creating threads with her name in it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections