Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2016, 10:35 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,167,739 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Unbelievable, isn't it? We heard for years "Bush lied, people died", now these fools are actually trying to say that there were WMD.

In fact, that same mind set was still being said up to 2-3 months ago. Suddenly, the intelligence was correct, WMDs were indeed in Iraq.

If you tried to make this up, people would tell you it extends believability and to rewrite the script...but here's the libs, trying to push their alternate reality on everyone.

Also libs: Project Mockingbird. Don't be idiots, the CIA has controlled the media before.
All we want is good solid evidence and not yellow journalism. Our government is great at hiding information from it's own people and not that great at hiding it from everybody else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2016, 11:04 AM

2,752 posts, read 2,591,125 times
This tread is not about if russians hacked anything but what information was exposed that tilted the election to trump.

Old 12-21-2016, 11:06 AM

2,540 posts, read 3,738,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Russian hacking is no longer a question, it is a proven fact. CIA, FBI, other intelligence agencies, independent private sector computer network experts all agree the Russians did in fact break into the DNC's computer, stole the private data and gave it to WikiLeaks.

The WikiLeaks was not the primary reason Clinton lost. It was one factor out of many. The single largest factor was Comey's letter -- there was an immediate drop in her poll numbers after that letter was released from which she never recovered.
Eh, even if we were to believe these intelligence agencies - who brought us Iraq / Afghanistan Wars and ISIS by the way, so what?

So they leaked some data to the public. Any hacker can do that, Russia just happened to do it before anyone else. Hacking is wrong, no argument from me on that point, but to blame the entire election loss on Russia? Give me a break! Even your post admitted that it wasn't the hacking that sank her, it was Comey's last minute letter that did it.

Although personally, I think Hillary sank herself for being a weak candidate to begin with.

Old 12-21-2016, 11:13 AM

2,752 posts, read 2,591,125 times
So three pages and still nothing that was exposed by the hacking that might of caused Clinton to lose?

Old 12-21-2016, 11:13 AM

13,778 posts, read 9,671,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
I have no problem with leaking secret information about a presidential candidate, no matter what the source. The more leaks the better. EVERYTHING about a presidential candidate is my business.

In this case, the ends justify the means.
Then you would be overjoyed if someone leaked Trump's tax returns then, wouldn't you?

Old 12-21-2016, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by my54ford View Post
In other words: We hate the Russians because they helped tell the world all the illegal stuff we were doing and it helped people understand that we are really lying,murdering scumbags ....
What illegal stuff? Might have been some dirty politics, but illegal? Name one illegal thing revealed by the email leaks. Just one illegal thing will do.

Old 12-21-2016, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Be sure to thank hillary clinton for her careless use of servers and personal devices.

She used devices while travelling to countries that feds knew are constantly hacking devices. Hillary ignored the warning. Hillary ensured Russia and anyone else could access national security secrets, databases and personal devices.

Russia and a host of others including the US have been known to be hacking each other's databases for years.

Obama told us no one could possibly hack the US election. So is obama wrong again or was he lying?????
Clinton's private server has never been hacked as far as anyone has been able to tell. That includes the FBI, Republican Investigative committee.

Keep telling the same lies over and over and over. You might start believing them yourselves.

Old 12-21-2016, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bale002 View Post
No, I'm saying, in general, take with a grain of salt any utterance that comes from a human mouth, especially when it comes to politics.

I am saying that Bill Clinton's wife, like George Bush's son, is meritless and (both) should never have been even considered as candidates. In any case, there should be a Constitutional amendment to preclude dynasty candidates for the presidency (I have detailed this elsewhere).

And I am concerned that a certain basket of deplorable arrogant powerbrokers will propose the same horror again, and they may even succeed next time like they did the previous time but not this time.

As it stands now, then, we got what we got, and to understand the reason why please just look in the mirror and not at the Russians or any other boogeyman.

Just look in the mirror.
God I hope that happens, because sure as ****, Trump will attempt to install his son in law, his sons and his daughter Ivanka into the presidency, one after the other if he can get away with it.

Old 12-21-2016, 11:21 AM

4,585 posts, read 3,413,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlatandFlat View Post
So is the Senate. Be patient
OJ Simpson is on the case as well.

Old 12-21-2016, 11:22 AM

1,160 posts, read 714,002 times
so Russian hackers are good enough to bypass firewalls, bypass server security, and access individual data but they ARE NOT competent enough to use an intermediary proxy to cover their tracks?! Heck, if I were a hacker I would do the deed and then make it look as if the DNC hacked themselves! (or if I was sneaky I would hack federal servers and make it look as if the DNC did it )
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections