Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2017, 08:51 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,096,970 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Hillary has been very quiet. Good God, is there no end to what antagonism you all will not heap upon this woman?

She has said NOTHING.

Who are you going to vilify in the future? I have a suggestion. Take a GOOD look at your own.

Remember Hillary would win in a landslide. Lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2017, 08:52 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,096,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
I know someone that needs to give it a rest, and it ain't Hillary.

You're right. It's Hillary's supporters

Old 01-10-2017, 09:27 AM

4,840 posts, read 9,915,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
She has as many scandals as Obama. Zero
I guess you missed everything Wikileaks revealed right? Oh but the Russians "haxxorzz" the election.

Old 01-10-2017, 09:46 AM

14,949 posts, read 12,143,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
Had she conceded at 2:30 a.m., or rebuked Stein, her supporters would emulate that admirable behavior. She went home like a little girl unable to accept defeat, watched with glee at Stein's antics, and is 110% responsible for her teddy bear, Play Doh, diaper pin wearing infantile supporters every action.
IMO her minions would probably think Hillary had completely lost her mind had she been instructed them to accept her defeat graciously, or told Stein not to bother with the recount. I doubt they would have emulated her, at least not those to whom maturity, grace in defeat and accepting the reality of things are foreign concepts.

And whoever it was that repped my other post about Hillary not being seen around lately, with the comment that Hillary never coes her own dirty work, that IS true.

Old 01-10-2017, 09:52 AM

14,949 posts, read 12,143,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
She has as many scandals as Obama. Zero
Denying, destruction of records, lying to Congress, FBI, and the American people, continuous obfuscation and stonewalling of investigations by the involved parties, sympathetic minions and water carriers, and plausible deniability of scandals doesn't make them add to zero.

Old 01-10-2017, 10:06 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,262,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Amen to those words! I think topics like this are just a diversion to make us all look the other way while Trump breaks one ethical standard after another to fill up his staff, cabinet and the rest of the federal government which the Trump supports can't defend with a straight face.

LOL @ breaking ethical standards.

The Clinton's broke all of them on a daily basis and twice on Sundays. Give me a break and.....

DRAIN THE SWAMP

Old 01-10-2017, 11:16 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,470,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelassie View Post
Denying, destruction of records, lying to Congress, FBI, and the American people, continuous obfuscation and stonewalling of investigations by the involved parties, sympathetic minions and water carriers, and plausible deniability of scandals doesn't make them add to zero.
Those are your fantasies, not scandals. Come back when you have something.

Old 01-10-2017, 11:21 AM

45,379 posts, read 60,561,367 times
Publicly, Secretary Clinton hasn't really said much. Privately? Who really knows?

Do I think she may be encouraging some of what's going on? Yes. But that's what I would do.

Old 01-10-2017, 11:48 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,123,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
LOL @ breaking ethical standards.

The Clinton's broke all of them on a daily basis and twice on Sundays. Give me a break and.....

DRAIN THE SWAMP
Oh give it up! The birther-in-chief was lying to you and anyone with even a meager amount of cognitive ability recognizes that he is filling the so called swamp to overflowing with the same types of people he was supposed to drain the swamp of...

Old 01-10-2017, 01:24 PM

6,617 posts, read 5,008,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Oh give it up! The birther-in-chief was lying to you and anyone with even a meager amount of cognitive ability recognizes that he is filling the so called swamp to overflowing with the same types of people he was supposed to drain the swamp of...
Taiwanese animators? Good God, thats almost as rich as people using what a theoretical President HRC would have done in office to defend their orange god.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections